8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Denver ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KindGuy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Whiteside tmr should have some fun in that up pace game at home!

Agreed tho, Gasol should have gone HAM. Think he’s just slowing down for the year. Guy was beasting b4

Yea GOATSide will probably eat.

It just sucks because I finally started increasing the stakes today started with soccer and didn’t cash. Then I tried again and didn’t cash in NBA. Now I’m gonna try again in soccer in the morning. Next thing I know, I’ll be back to playing the 4 point play AKA “The DFS Lotto”.

• bigkino217

@DirkDigglerz said...

YAHOO CUP Update: from 92nd place I’m now 83rd lol slowly inching closer

I jumped from in the 70s to 34th today with my 305

• bigkino217

I mean 37th

• DirkDigglerz

@bigkino217 said...

I mean 37th

Nice bro, you got a shot at the 10k , 6 more weeks to go lol

• KRD227

313 on half my teams and 331 on the other half on FD. Lopez/Gobert was where I split. Made a decent profit but the Nets blowout really hurt Lopez

• SkateFiend

I’m getting burned by my centers so much that I’m THIS close to paying for the sure things (KAT, Cousins, maybe Whiteside) every time they’re available. I’ll be definitely staying away from Biyombo, Olynyk and Capela. I can’t trust Greg Monroe as long as Kidd is the coach.

If Hernangomez and Tristan Thompson fail me tomorrow, no center below Rudy Gobert level will be in my lineups for the foreseeable future.

• whitemamba86

@SkateFiend said...

I’m getting burned by my centers so much that I’m THIS close to paying for the sure things (KAT, Cousins, maybe Whiteside) every time they’re available. I’ll be definitely staying away from Biyombo, Olynyk and Capela. I can’t trust Greg Monroe as long as Kidd is the coach.

If Hernangomez and Tristan Thompson fail me tomorrow, no center below Rudy Gobert level will be in my lineups for the foreseeable future.

kat will atleast get u 55 dk points tomorrow thats his floor . cousins could do work tomorrow but they play at a much slower pace vs mavs tomorrow instead of rockets and thats who kat is playing against. also noah might play tomorrow at 3500 and zaza is a good pick at 3800 . vuc looks in a good spot if hes going to shoot 20 times again

• damionismyname

@DirkDigglerz said...

Nice bro, you got a shot at the 10k , 6 more weeks to go lol

yall deal with that and I’ll just take 10k tomorrow in a gpp.

• sadot88

Day 2 of full time DFS:

Draftkings – I won 90% of my head to heads and 100% of my 50/50’s and double ups. Quite happy with that. Limited my GPP exposure to quarter arcade, and a few lineups in the late slate and main. Got a few bucks out of those, but I learned two game slates are where my strength is GPP wise. Need to be more contrarian in big slates, but the Lowrey late-scratch didn’t give me enough time to study the ownership% for both major sites. I’ll do that work early next time.

FanDuel – I’m still terrible at FanDuel by I more than doubled my money after the dud I put up on Thursday. I’m giving up on cash games there, strictly GPP for me.

Fantasydraft – Still crushed most of my Head to Heads, 50/50’s, and double ups, even with Dwight Howard and Isiah Thomas taking a steaming dump on my lineup. Lesson learned, never play Dwight in cash.

• JPep2370

Fun night, scored 339 and with exception of Portis everyone hit value and a few exceeded, had to drop off Lowry and Oladipo and made decent choices in moving up to Beal and down to Joseph, paid off, never moved off of Saric, Gobert and WestB those were my choices early in the day, was a fun night

• firepimp

I did not cash at all with my lineup, not too disappointed as my first true play ever in NBA fanduel single entry tourneys and scored 291.1 points missing the cash by 24 points. Middleton, Delaney and Portis screwed me in a sense. They hit their floor value, and instead of Leonard I should have went with Derozen but I tossed a quarter in the air and I went with K.Leonard.

I might give it another shot with 7 games on the slate. Appreciate the help gentleman/ladies. I am not an NBA fan what so ever so I’m doing all this blind in a sense. I might need to stick with head to heads or 50/50’s on fanduel for a few try and build a bankroll for the upcoming MLB season.

• draggin49

Covington poo the bed night??

guy waits till last few mins of first half to go nuts

• draggin49

Lol McConnell/ drose are so bad

• draggin49

Nut kicker draymond 0.75 burger

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.