8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Denver ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tyrique0730

@monarch said...

What about Markieff? Kieff is a good defender and won’t have to face guys like Noel, Embiid and Illy. I think he’s a good pivot because Saric could always bust.

Markieff you gotta worry about Bojan decreasing his scoring and Noel is gone Embiid I think is still out so Saric will have his minutes increase so hes defiantly the better play

• tim51278

Punting with Chriss, Portis, and Okafor. Each of those guys should hit 6x or more.

• njsum

@tyrique0730 said...

thats funny it really should be the opposite of the way you said it, Even though I played elf he should never be a must play the rest of your post i pretty much address already.

Players can be up and down, yet what makes someone a must play for me, is the situation and price. When watson was announced out and Elf announced the starter, it said to me his minutes would be solidified. Meaning anywhere from 30 to 38. So while ELF is up and down in general, he rarely dissappoints in this situation, which is why he was a must play across the board IMO. We all know ELF has 50 point upside, and in this matchup with a rapidly rising vegas total, 50 dk points was in the realm of outcomes, so for me I saw no reason to fade.

• billholler

@tyrique0730 said...

Saric will have his minutes increase so hes defiantly the better play

We so defiant? I see no need for resistance in regards to Saric.

• tim51278

My take is Saric will be 40-50% owned and rightfully so. For GPPs if he duds and you fade you one leg up the competition. Obviously if he goes for 40+ (likely) and you don’t have him then you’re screwed. Make two GPP lineups one with him and one without

• JSteele

Gotta go back to Jokic tonight after yesterday. Unlike guys like Whiteside and Drummond who can’t play outside the Key. He can hang around with Lopez at the 3 pt line. Brooklyn is at home so I don’t see this being a blowout. He should get his tonight.

I don’t like TJ Warren going against Butler D but it just means more looks for Bledsoe

If he’s eligible tonight Cam Payne should get some run at the PG tonight. They think he’s the future for the Bulls and will want to see what he’s got

• gaelicgirl

@sholden said...

Well, I hope you guys took my suggestion in staying on LeBron last night due to his 60+ upside.

I was persuaded, good call. Scored 298.70 with my best lineup, but Jrue and E’Twaun kept me from cashing. Should have listened to that guy who said Moore owners would be disappointed, and should have stayed with Ish as my second PG.

• billholler

@tim51278 said...

My take is Saric will be 40-50% owned and rightfully so. For GPPs if he duds and you fade you one leg up the competition. Obviously if he goes for 40+ (likely) and you don’t have him then you’re screwed. Make two GPP lineups one with him and one without

This is exactly what I said yesterday in regards to WCS. How’d that work out?

• wuchild97

any thoughts on Taj ?

• monarch

If you fade Saric for Kieff, who is the superior player, and Kieff outperforms him by 10+ then you have gained an advantage.

• njsum

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’m not gonna hype Rudy Gobert but…

He’s the one dog I cant find any fleas on. I think he has the makings of a centerpiece (excuse the pun) for all my lineups. Hope Im right.

• scott1489

@monarch said...

If you fade Saric for Kieff, who is the superior player, and Kieff outperforms him by 10+ then you have gained an advantage.

Let’s play both

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

I like this SLate better than Yesterday lol broke even last night… Initial picks Nerlens Noel, D’Angelo Russell( Lou WIll gone), TJ Warren (PJ Tucker gone_), RCo (Ilyasova gone), Jahlil Okafor (No EMbiid, No Noel)

Noel didn’t travel with the Mavs, so not playing tonight, plans to debut against the Pelicans Saturday. Note that DWill is gone and Barea still out. Yogi time.

• tyrique0730

I didnt even reliaze illyasova was traded to hawks fading Saric is really a big risk im not taking.

• iron_tactics

@billholler said...

This is exactly what I said yesterday in regards to WCS. How’d that work out?

Spot on i’d say, had 100% WCS and cashed 100%

• mvp001

any love for trevor booker tonight

• iron_tactics

@frugal said...

Noel didn’t travel with the Mavs, so not playing tonight, plans to debut against the Pelicans Saturday. Note that DWill is gone and Barea still out. Yogi time.

I like Wes Matt and Curry in this spot too, and I may 100% Kat unless something changes my mind

• mvp001

• djcory27

@tim51278 said...

In cash on FD I’m thinking Saric will be more along the lines of 70% plus.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mvp001 said...

Yes

• Huntcho

@njsum said...

Because everyone on this forum is a DFS superstar, and no one ever makes any bad picks, or has any bad linueps/nights at least you wont hear about those (often). Props to people who do come on and admit they were on all the wrong picks, as even the best are wrong quite often.

Personally, I had one LU, that cashed and 1 LU that crashed. Broke even, which is fine, because I had ELF in both. With news of watson out and the matchup/price for Elf on DK I couldnt see how you couldnt play him, except to be contrarian.

Drummond on the other hand had some caveats. Here they are: Too much value at center with WCS and Nurkic to pay the iron price for Drummond. Second other than the ejection he has a good history versus charlotte, yet thats agaisnt Zeller, who stays close to the basket. Kaminsky plays beyond the arc, which pulls drummond away from the basket, so his rebounds were likely to dip. Combine that with the value out there, IMO Drum wasnt the best play.

Harden was a good play, it was just blowout City, and his 3 ball was off, yet with all the value last night it was easy to fit him. Maybe you could argue that with 2 rim protectors his scoring would be down, yet it wasnt enough for me to fade, I played him in both lineups.

Jrue was a wait and see for me, with assist upside, yet usage slippage, he was a decent tourney play at best.

Thats my take

It was pretty easy not to play Elf when I was able to play Kyrie and Dame in a LU. It hurts that I originally had Steph and Kemba but CP3’s defense scared me off of Steph. I didn’t switch it back after CP3 was ruled out.

• mellofellowsu

@MikeMineo said...

Why do FD/DK have relatively small $3-4 GPPs on a nice slate like this? It’s going to fill by 5:30pm et — I don’t understand it.

Yeah I’ve stopped trying to figure out what they’re thinking. Maybe they thought today was a Saturday.

• Hiqhliqht

ok well all this chatter who we locking I love Gortat tonight.
    How about people like Whiteside, Lopez, Westbrook, Deangelo, Wade, Oladipo thoughts?
    Okafor , Portis?

• Huntcho

@MPDR1983 said...

R Jackson in no longer a play ever imo

Yeah I’ll play Ish before Jackson

• iron_tactics

@Hiqhliqht said...

ok well all this chatter who we locking I love Gortat tonight.
    How about people like Whiteside, Lopez, Westbrook, Deangelo, Wade, Oladipo thoughts?
    Okafor , Portis?

Center i’m looking at Adams, KAT.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).