8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Denver ( -10 ) —- T: 231
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

@frugal said...

Noel didn’t travel with the Mavs, so not playing tonight, plans to debut against the Pelicans Saturday. Note that DWill is gone and Barea still out. Yogi time.

I see so Noel out, Dirk is in play again, I don’t like playing PG’s against Rubio, I think I’m fading yogi for Smart or Jameer even TJ Mcconell on Yahoo

• frugal

@iron_tactics said...

I like Wes Matt and Curry in this spot too, and I may 100% Kat unless something changes my mind

I was at the last Mavs vs Wolves game (and had KAT rostered up) and was surprised to see Dallas use Barnes to matchup up and keep him out of the post throwing a double. When Dirk sat, Mejri came in. Really did a great job containing him. Not sure if they can do it again, but my projection is luke warm on him. Dirk’s price is too low on Yahoo, hard to pass up.

• 7klub06

Ibaka debut tonight will this affect Jonas?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@iron_tactics said...

I like Wes Matt and Curry in this spot too, and I may 100% Kat unless something changes my mind

Dirk’s been on fire. WIsh he wasn’t only listed as a C now on DK. Would of looked great in the Forward spot today.

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

I see so Noel out, Dirk is in play again, I don’t like playing PG’s against Rubio, I think I’m fading yogi for Smart or Jameer even TJ Mcconell on Yahoo

I just looked at my projections…yeah, Dirk is way underpriced right now.

• frugal

Who do you guys see as the biggest beneficiary of Williams moving from LAL: Clarkson, Young, or Russell?

• Syzltuth

@7klub06 said...

Ibaka debut tonight will this affect Jonas?

I have both going tonight against the c’s poor rebounding and d.

• scott1489

Dion waiters flying under the radar lately. Is he the most consistent mid-tier player at SG the past month?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Who do you guys see as the biggest beneficiary of Williams moving from LAL: Clarkson, Young, or Russell?

Russell. Outside the box answer though is Randle. I’m guessing lots of minutes for Rusell/Clarkson/Ingram/Randle/Zubac the rest of the way.

• SofaKingNyce

I’m I wrong for not being too high on BPortis? How many shots is he really going to get w/ Jimmy and DWade on the court with him?

• frugal

Taj playing tonight? Would think OKC moves him into the starting spot.

• DirkDigglerz

Last time Robin Lopez played without taj he had a 40 burger .

• tyrique0730

@DirkDigglerz said...

Shhh on TJ

• scott1489

Portis will go yaya tonight. Was hoping he didn’t get meontiones. But I’d ask dirkdigglers imo. His projections are really good.

• superjon

@DirkDigglerz said...

He’s in my Rwb lu

• billholler

@DirkDigglerz said...

Lopez looks like a must play to me. No way he gets less than 30 minutes.

• monarch

@frugal said...

Ingram

• MPDR1983

@iron_tactics said...

I will play him almost every night now

and you will continue to donate! hahahah

• DirkDigglerz

@billholler said...

Lopez looks like a must play to me. No way he gets less than 30 minutes.

The only 2 games he played without Taj in the lineup this season he had 26 and a 42, kinda like that for the price.

• wuchild97

@frugal said...

Taj playing tonight? Would think OKC moves him into the starting spot.

my biggest question tonight while building my LU. Idk. might not know until way later today. Sabaonis cant be the starter right??

• scott1489

RWB has to be in your line up to cash. That’s all I know. Plumlee rained on our joker parade

• iron_tactics

@MPDR1983 said...

and you will continue to donate! hahahah

• DirkDigglerz

Hope I’m not crazy for fading Wiggins

• MPDR1983

@iron_tactics said...

H2H?

• hpatel1089

@scott1489 said...

RWB has to be in your line up to cash. That’s all I know. Plumlee rained on our joker parade

12700 is so much committed to one player but I guess for this slate hes automatically a cash lock

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).