5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -9.5 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 195
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -4.5 ) at New York ( 4.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 233.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 205.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8.5 ) at Minnesota ( -8.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -1 ) at Sacramento ( 1 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• IronMonkey415

That means another Alex Len night.

• Benf15harp

@elving188 said...

Anyone thinking about Lonzo on DK since he’s on the main slate there? 27ftps in 17 mins last night. Maybe he’ll get closer to 25 mins on the b2b?

I heard he will probably rest on b2b 🤷‍♂️

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

Dunn has bad matchup
    Lavine great matchup
    Nwaba good matchup
    Markkanen bad matchup
    Felicio good matchup but can he avoid foul trouble I’m fading personally
    Portis without Lopez is a great play again
    So I’ll take Lavine Nwaba and portis from Chicago but that’s it

Teague is an elite defender?

• feekdogg

@Dfspacman said...

Wiggins about to go ham!

Unless I’m misinformed, going ham essentially means putting forth a lot of effort.
    If that’s the case, I guess there’s a first time for everything.

• superjon

Going with a value core tonight.

Smart
    Bjelica
    Crowder
    Aminu

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Smart
    Bjelica
    Crowder
    Aminu

• monarch

FWIW the Wolves traveled back from Houston today. Wonder how they look without Buckets and playing on a travel day.

• Benf15harp

@elving188 said...

Teague is an elite defender?

Nope But doesn’t really give up big games
    Like holding cp3 around 40 FP last 2 games

• Adamx799

Anybody like harkless….or have any insight on his expected minutes/matchup?

• mbunner23

@superjon said...

Smart
    Bjelica
    Crowder
    Aminu

• Benf15harp

@monarch said...

FWIW the Wolves traveled back from Houston today. Wonder how they look without Buckets and playing on a travel day.

They played pretty well without butler this season. Bulls are a plus matchup

• tmarohl

@elving188 said...

Anyone thinking about Lonzo on DK since he’s on the main slate there? 27ftps in 17 mins last night. Maybe he’ll get closer to 25 mins on the b2b?

Since he was already announced as not playing today, No.

• eleanorRigby

Any love for Favors?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Since he was already announced as not playing today, No.

Yeah I missed that, thanks!

• superjon

@elving188 said...

Exactly how I feel. So that’s gotta be a good thing, right?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Exactly how I feel. So that’s gotta be a good thing, right?

Absolutely. See you at the top!

• feekdogg

@Benf15harp said...

They’ve been dogshit against the East, particularly against bad East teams. I’m not expecting great things.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I’m still not seeing the Lonzo news, where is the alert?

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

Don’t know, I was just responding to Superstars question about at least an average defender on PHX. I would say Chandler is an average defender for the position.

Oh yea I agree with you on Tyson. My post was just talking about tonight’s game vs Portland and how I would be shocked if Portland doesn’t score 110 on a road B2B. For tonight’s Suns game, I think they have 3 of the worst starting PG, SG, and SFs (Elf made it worse imo) in the NBA along with a below average C in Len since Chandler is out. Even if Chandler played their defense is still bad (not as bad) simply because everyone else who stats sucks. And don’t get me started on their PF Dragan Bender. You know how you hate on JR. Well I found another NBA starter worse. I think Josh Jackson might have a chance to develop into their best defender in the future but even he was a bad pick since they passed up on Mitchell, Smith, Kuzma, etc. all who look better.

For as great of an offensive player Devin Booker is he’s equally bad on defense and he needs to work all summer on that to truly become a top 25 player.

Basically I will target one of the POR guards simply because I can’t ignore that upside. I can see 30+ real life points from one of their guards in a non blowout. I understand Lillard’s price looks “high” (it’s higher than KD) but the thing is he has more upside for tonight’s matchup imo.

• monarch

@Benf15harp said...

That’s half the equation. What about flying out today…awaiting a potential season ending injury from your superstar. Have they had that scenario this season?

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

WIW the Wolves traveled back from Houston today. Wonder how they look without Buckets and playing on a travel day.

Stick a fork in ‘em, they’re done without Jimmy.

• superstars92

@gaelicgirl said...

Stick a fork in ‘em, they’re done without Jimmy.

KAT will finally get shots? Or is Wiggins gonna take 30 shots and make 10? Wiggins sure loves to shoot and without Butler he’ll probably shoot more when they really should run all the offense through KAT.

• mbunner23

Sucks for the Wolves if Jimmy is out indefinitely. I was looking forward to a OKC-MINN first round matchup in the playoffs.

• tmarohl

@elving188 said...

I’m still not seeing the Lonzo news, where is the alert?

They said yesterday that he would play Friday and sit out Saturday.

• bcskilledlabor713

Today is value heaven! Loving this slate compared to yesterday bingo night! Stars and scrubs night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).