NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    5:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 233
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Love these small slates. Just finished building 43 lineups by hand.

• Danielv22

Just took an initial look and not much value at this point. Jordan is probably out but who wants to take a dive into fizdales rotation funhouse?

• gaelicgirl

Was hoping NBA Sunday schedule would beef up a bit after NFL ended…guess not.

• superjon

@gaelicgirl said...

Was hoping NBA Sunday schedule would beef up a bit after NFL ended…guess not.

Fear not, my friend.

Starting next week. Every Sunday will have at least 7 games until the end of the regular season.

• ASitar

There’s a lot of ways to go. It’ll be like a Showdown. First or last. I have Joker/Vuc/Lou/Gallo in a LU together w $300 left on DK. Prob won’t cut it. I think you gotta find the right Knick that will go 8x – 9x unexpectedly

• gaelicgirl

@superjon said...

Fear not, my friend.

Starting next week. Every Sunday will have at least 7 games until the end of the regular season.

Good to know, thanks!

• tmarohl

@superjon said...

Love these small slates. Just finished building 43 lineups by hand.

Not even going to play today I don’t think. Need at least three games to make it interesting.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Not even going to play today I don’t think. Need at least three games to make it interesting.

That was my first inclination, because of the spread out start times. But I could use some of the bankrolls that are just collecting dust over on DK and Yahoo. Seems a shame to waste one of the two days a week that I’m actually home at lock times by not playing.

• eatmyturf23

@tmarohl said...

Yahoo has what you crave (3 game slate) 😃

• fenway2015

murray gordon robinson jokic

• IvanCalderon

@eatmyturf23 said...

Yahoo has what you crave (3 game slate) 😃

So does Fantasy Draft. Rake free h2h i wonder why not many people play there. Rake free doesnt get any better. Play a dude for 25 bucks, lose then play him for 50 and Martingale your way out!

• NIN1002

Is there still a Yahoo forum league? I know there was awhile ago, but haven’t seen one in a handful of weeks now. Perhaps I’m missing out as I’ll admit….I don’t slog through all these forum posts trying to find the one I need amongst 30+ pages of stuff I don’t need.

• shades

Going to try Robinson on DK for my Knick.Looks like Jordan will be out.Scary team to play anyone with their coaching.

• gaelicgirl

Aaargh, the multi-position eligibility on DK drives me nuts!

• manBEAST

I was hoping we would get a weekend grind podcast like last year, but looking at the schedule there seems to only be 6 weeks of the regular season left

• eatmyturf23

@nin1002 said...

Is there still a Yahoo forum league? I know there was awhile ago, but haven’t seen one in a handful of weeks now. Perhaps I’m missing out as I’ll admit….I don’t slog through all these forum posts trying to find the one I need amongst 30+ pages of stuff I don’t need.

Dirk has them going still!

We’ve been playing and sometimes having to reduce the league size. We post in all the prior yahoo league chats, as well as here, trying to not miss anyone.

I’ll try to remember a PM to you when he sets up the new one! Tomorrow is day 4 of 4 in our current league. Check Tues or Wed morning.

• gaelicgirl

Gonna take my chances on FD…

just looking at DK gives me a headache.

• superjon

Finished at 68 line ups.

• maxxxoo

Kawhi OUT

• efagan99

Guess it’s time to lock in lowry and siakam

• gaelicgirl

@superjon said...

Finished at 68 line ups.

Amazing.

• DrLost

Is it dumb to play Siakam, Ibaka, and Gasol?

• jess701

Wow, who should better Lin or D.Green?

• frugal

@jess701 said...

Wow, who should better Lin or D.Green?

Last game it was Siakam who benefited the most with Powell getting a start. Neither Green nor Lin really benefited much and that was vs WAS. Roster construction on Yahoo has me wanting to punt the G spot, so I do have some interest in Lin but Mills or Forbes are also looking nice.

• DC2380

Just an FYI – Orlando is the best Def Team in the NBA for what it’s worth.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).