NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    5:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 9 ) at Denver ( -9 ) —- T: 233
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NIN1002

@eatmyturf23 said...

Dirk has them going still!

We’ve been playing and sometimes having to reduce the league size. We post in all the prior yahoo league chats, as well as here, trying to not miss anyone.

I’ll try to remember a PM to you when he sets up the new one! Tomorrow is day 4 of 4 in our current league. Check Tues or Wed morning.

Thanks for the update on this! I know sometimes they would be out there Sunday for Monday starting, or sometimes not. Those sure are fun!!!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@jess701 said...

Panda do you like Harrell or Ibaka better today?

Sticking with Ibaka, I think.

• jess701

well Ibaka not starting I might not take him

• IvanCalderon

Stuck on Montrezl or Millsap for last spot on fdradt

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@jess701 said...

well Ibaka not starting I might not take him

I think he still sees at least 24 minutes, which won’t be much less if any less than Harrell sees most likely.

• draggin49

Is this a spot zubac will get more run ? Or will we see a lot of Harrell?

• IvanCalderon

@draggin49 said...

He will get run til he fouls out

• IvanCalderon

@draggin49 said...

• draggin49

@IvanCalderon said...

Haha true joker will likely get him to

Opted to fade Vucie.. Jokic-Mania for 3gm slate! The Gasol-Hammer at 14%!

• bucksbasketball85

I think the move today is to combo Jokic w/ Vuc. All the late news makes me think it might be the best contrarian play with a lot of people paying down for Gasol or Robinson in the C or Util spot. I couldn’t justify not having the 2 highest salaries in my lineup anyways. I love 20% ownership Vuc on DK Sunday Special. Thoughts?

• kiteman

Dang, I reserved the 230 and fell asleep through the start, so I have no lineup. Does Draftkings not allow me to enter a lineup for the games not yet started? It appears not. I don’t know if I understand why, because technically I could have had only players from the later games anyway, so it’s really just a late swap situation here.

• samuri8

I dislike having to pick that fatso Lowry.

• Barnabus

@samuri8 said...

I dislike having to pick that fatso Lowry.

Same here

• bucksbasketball85

This has happened to me 2 times. DK has refunded me both times.

• land_of_the_lock

Lowry so passive.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@land_of_the_lock said...

Lowry so passive.

remove the p from passive and thats more like him.

• gaelicgirl

• Wynter12

Doesn’t Lowry tend to be passive at first but more often than not gets there in the end?

• pick6er

@Wynter12 said...

Doesn’t Lowry tend to be passive at first but more often than not gets there in the end?

Every game that Kawhi is scratched and Lowry is chalk everyone gets scared early. Lowry will be like 15 fp at halftime at $7-8k DK, but almost always ends up mid 40’s fp at the end.

• kiteman

@bucksbasketball85 said...

This has happened to me 2 times. DK has refunded me both times.

Thanks. I emailed support and asked

• samuri8

To be fair, I didn’t say I was scared, just that I don’t like picking him. Watching him be a passive tub of lard out there is disheartening.

• jess701

This is almost as boring then watching NHL scoring!

• IvanCalderon

@DC2380 said...

Just an FYI – Orlando is the best Def Team in the NBA for what it’s worth.

You were spot on, sir

• land_of_the_lock

@pick6er said...

Every game that Kawhi is scratched and Lowry is chalk everyone gets scared early. Lowry will be like 15 fp at halftime at $7-8k DK, but almost always ends up mid 40’s fp at the end.

Looking like mid to high 20’s, if lucky. But hope you’re right.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).