• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -12 ) at Washington ( 12 ) —- T: 240.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

@emnj69 said...

harden has a dream match up but the knicks are beyond awful and will not keep this one close-there is a risk harden and westy are out by the fourth quarter

Out of all the games the Rockets have won, Harden has only played under 30 minutes in one of them.

• monarch

Also for the Vuc lovers….he better start out fast because the Nets will be quick to go to DAJ who is the type of player that can shave off his ceiling

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Was Lloyd Pierce coaching that game? Anyways defensive game plans are the primary factor in a big crushing or not. We see that all the time with KAT and Embiid chalk flops. It’s not the matchup as much as it’s how they are defended

Too deep man. Simmons out, Tobias out, Embiid gonna chuck and run the offense. Foul trouble only thing holding him back.

• mbunner23

My low owned play of the day: Julius Randle

• Njsum1

@MoccasinMusic said...

Does Giannis play tonight?? Bucks play the raptors tomorrow. Tmarhol thoughts??

I don’t get these types of questions. Does Tmarhol work for the Bucks? How would he know? I think you’re guess is as good as anyone and you’re reasoning as to why Giannis “might” rest makes sense. Giannis rested last game versus Wash (Don’t know if he was injured or just resting) and the the bucks still destroyed them and they play a tougher opponent tomorrow.

I can see asking a homer questions about usage “if” someone is out who becomes the play, or who the sneaky play might be, as that is something they might know better than someone else, and Tmarhol knows his Bucks stuff.

Yet as far as who’s in or out, he’ll know when the rest of us do. Maybe a couple minutes sooner. 🤷‍♂️

• frugal

@emnj69 said...

harden has a dream match up but the knicks are beyond awful and will not keep this one close-there is a risk harden and westy are out by the fourth quarter

The thing with HOU though is if it is an epic blow out the production pretty much is coming from 2 players and more than likely they are going to get close to value even in 3. 2 games ago vs GSW, Harden scored 58.1 FD/Yahoo 60.3 DK vs GSW in a 30 point blowout vs GSW in 3 Qs.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Was Lloyd Pierce coaching that game? Anyways defensive game plans are the primary factor in a big crushing or not. We see that all the time with KAT and Embiid chalk flops. It’s not the matchup as much as it’s how they are defended

Coaches actually game plan during the regular season? I just worry about usage and Embiid’s is gonna be massive with no Simmons or Harris

• superjon

@frugal said...

The thing with HOU though is if it is an epic blow out the production pretty much is coming from 2 players and more than likely they are going to get close to value even in 3. 2 games ago vs GSW, Harden scored 58.1 FD/Yahoo 60.3 DK vs GSW in a 30 point blowout vs GSW in 3 Qs.

Harden is one of the few players I don’t worry about blowouts

• frugal

@superjon said...

Out of all the games the Rockets have won, Harden has only played under 30 minutes in one of them.

Exactly. The difference here in a blowout vs close game is 30 vs 37+ minutes. He’s totally capable of hitting 60 FP in 30, just did it.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Well, ATL continues to bleed points to C’s, so he’s not fixing his game plan to stop that. Even the flop you’re referencing was 47 DK points. Embiid is completely different with Simmons out. It puts another shooter on the floor, opens things up and allows him to play in the post more. I don’t think you NEED to play Embiid today, with RoLo and plenty of other injury induced cheaper options like Dieng, Clarke, Olynyk, Horford even, Harrell even, especially if PG is out. With plenty of other options to pay up for like Harden, ABC, Luka, Trae and so on. I think though comparing today to the last game against ATL is way off. He also crushed ATL earlier this year for 66 DK points in a scenario similar to the 47 game, so variance.

• frugal

@superjon said...

Harden is one of the few players I don’t worry about blowouts

Right. HOU rotation has Harden often playing the full 3rd Q with Westbrook checking out around halfway and then starting the 4th with Harden resting. Blowout here has much more impact on Westbrook minutes than Harden if both sit the 4th.

• gausman7

I haven’t been getting the Kurve RG forum invite on DK the last couple of days. How do I get back on that list??? Thanks, GAUSMAN7

• Herf

@gausman7 said...

I haven’t been getting the Kurve RG forum invite on DK the last couple of days. How do I get back on that list??? Thanks, GAUSMAN7

Same.

• Ace15

Waiting to lock in Middleton and Bledsoe. Can’t get away from KP tonight…I know I’m going to get burned though because I never get him right. I like Cedi too and I never get him right…

• frugal

@Ace15 said...

Waiting to lock in Middleton and Bledsoe. Can’t get away from KP tonight…I know I’m going to get burned though because I never get him right. I like Cedi too and I never get him right…

I like KP tonight, though I won’t be 100%. While MIN has been playing pretty well, DAL just lost to ATL due to resting players and then a very controversial call right at the end. I can see them coming out and taking care of business early. Then again…there’s lots of projected blowouts tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@gausman7 said...

If your in the League you should get notifications every morning when I create it. I’ll post link to league and contest

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Link to contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/86282966

Link to League

https://dkn.gs/r/JpsAInpsWU-cDmNJW6k51w

• Herf

@theIrrigator said...

Link to contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/86282966

Link to League

https://dkn.gs/r/JpsAInpsWU-cDmNJW6k51w

I got the invite via DK. Thanks.

• Herf

Tobias Harris Upgraded from Doubtful to Questionable.

• frugal

@Herf said...

Tobias Harris Upgraded from Doubtful to Questionable.

• tmarohl

@MoccasinMusic said...

Does Giannis play tonight?? Bucks play the raptors tomorrow. Tmarhol thoughts??

I think he plays.

• gausman7

@theIrrigator said...

If your in the League you should get notifications every morning when I create it. I’ll post link to league and contest

Thanks brotha!

• gausman7

Just re-deposited on FD. Haven’t played there in months. Let’s see how fast I can burn through this prior to saying “never again” and focusing solely on DK again!

• rog11sm

@mbunner23 said...

My low owned play of the day: Julius Randle

Just a heads up Randle popped up in the first opto ran earlier

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Thomas Bryant (rest) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/yfz3K1Gvee

Davis Bertans (knee) questionable Monday. https://t.co/NLNoXCpzQJ

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).