• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -12 ) at Washington ( 12 ) —- T: 240.5
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 3 ) at Brooklyn ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 14 ) at Houston ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

As it turns out, PG13 and Pat Bev are on minutes restrictions

the Clippers helpfully withheld this information prior to tip

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

this is dfs, it is set up for you to fail and they take your money. lol. Clarke hasnt played in 2 days and now 7 minutes in he has a “sore hip” lol…..we are all flushing money down the toilet every night.

• zioncres

• 2020 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

371 on DK. Let’s hope it holds up!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

I was clicked on the 1st place person in the .25 cent on fd who was winning $500 with a 421 score and is now winning $9. lol

• Jeezylives

@zioncres said...

371 on DK. Let’s hope it holds up!

Nice lineup. Clicking on that 888 must have sucked..just followed forum convo trails. Hope you hold in 21st and at least cash a band..

It’s tough out here

• Jeezylives

@Jeezylives said...

Nice lineup. Clicking on that 888 must have sucked..just followed forum convo trails. Hope you hold in 21st and at least cash a band..

It’s tough out here

Although having the balls to play Robin Lopez in the 888..could you have pulled that trigger?

• zeeshan2

@Jeezylives said...

It’s tough out here

I just looked at it again now; my score of 335 would have got me 2500 dollars 😢

• zioncres

• 2020 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

So far got 1st in the FBWC and SBSC if it holds…but yeah I play single bullet so it would have gone into the 888

• RipCityRings

Ended at 356.5 on DK. For perspective on just how terrible the payout structure is in the Mega Mini-Max, that lineup is winning $50 in the quarter winner-take-all but only $40 in the big $4.

I don’t want to know how many times I’ve entered that winner-take-all before this, but I’ve gotten 2nd place enough times that I’m probably still in the red after winning tonight.

• RipCityRings

Also, DK is still only showing 15 real points for Kevin Love but he’s got 17 everywhere else I’ve looked (ESPN, Yahoo etc.). Seems like a long time for a stat correction on a game that ended hours ago.

• RipCityRings

Someone named Heibs22 has a 93-lineup duplicate train tied for 234th place in the DK $4. That’s $4,808.10 on $372 of entries. Weird strategy but good for them.

• SkateFiend

@damionismyname said...

this is dfs, it is set up for you to fail and they take your money. lol. Clarke hasnt played in 2 days and now 7 minutes in he has a “sore hip” lol…..we are all flushing money down the toilet every night.

Only the NBA will consistently take your money and refuse to give you ANY breaks whatsoever. I can stack 3,4 hockey players from the most random / bad team and get some production or effort out of that line. I got a huge game from VAN (or was it WPG) in which Toffoli had a huge game. I got a big game out of one of the Arizona players recently. In any other sports, you get at rewarded just a bit if you get things mostly right. Or somewhat right.

I don’t know what happened to the NBA, I used to be able to cash with a 260 score 4,5 seasons ago. This isn’t some “adapt and make better lineup” situation. As far as I’m concerned variance is least forgiving in the NBA. It doesn’t matter that NHL and MLB has MORE variance, because eventually you’ll get on the right side. If you got on the wrong side you could still min cash.

Players seem to get hurt or miss action now more than ever. Luke Walton hates Buddy Hield for some reason. For some random reason Bam Adebayo plays point guard which led to less production for Drummond. Valanciunas still has extended runs on the bench occasionally. NBA is a real tragic comedy sometimes.

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Another night another injury. Dfs is just gambling at this point. You pretty much have to get lucky. Look at some of the top & worse plays on FD. Brandon Clarke injured, Giannis 8 turnovers, Rubio 7 steals, Bam 3 steal , 4 blocks in the same matchup where he only did ok.

• tmarohl

@jv21 said...

Another night another injury. Dfs is just gambling at this point. You pretty much have to get lucky. Look at some of the top & worse plays on FD. Brandon Clarke injured, Giannis 8 turnovers, Rubio 7 steals, Bam 3 steal , 4 blocks in the same matchup where he only did ok.

I think five of those turnovers were offensive fouls.

• Njsum1

@jv21 said...

I feel ya, It sucks when injuries ruin good lineups. Yet…imo NBA DFS is the least “gamble-y” DFS sport. I had Clark in 4 of 6 lineups on DK. 3 of those lineups cashed. 2 2x cashes 1 2.5x. Obviously a lineup with a .75 In it isn’t going deep, yet it’s still possible to turn a profit when chance isn’t smiling upon you.

• monarch

The person who won 4k in the 12 dollar single entry scored higher than the pro who max entered the four dollar 500k, 100k to first. How sick is that?

• dominicanpapi

I think I’m more pissed about Giannis slumping than I was the 0.2 that I got from Clarke. You would have thought with a Bucks game going into OT, Giannis would have smashed, but he didn’t. Like you play out that same scenario 100 times, how many of those times Giannis doesn’t get there?

• monarch

I speculated it was a let down spot for Giannis following ASG then his Pistons friends then the Sixers sandwiched with a game tonight vs the Raptors. Foul trouble was odd though. I think he probably has a ceiling game tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).