7:30 PM EST : Houston ( ) at Cleveland ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9.5 ) at New Orleans ( -9.5 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST :Toronto ( ) at Miami ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) — T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) — T: 220

• SkateFiend

It looks like most of the Spurs starting unit will be out. So who will be this slate’s Tillman and Demond Bane – Poetl? Lyles? Diop?

Will Pop just play all the remaining players 20 minutes each, resulting in Murray actually losing usage? Will the NBA cancel the game after lock because a third covid test on a player came back inconclusive?

Find out next time on – “NBA DFS – you won’t make on it”

• fleishmo6

Go back to Allen at center against Houston with no bigs.Woods still out and boogie getting walking papers

• superjon

Conley as the hammer.

• Brendan239

Came oh so close in the FD $3, 51st place for $70 was my best finish but cashed 5/7. Early look today, Trey still cheap, Lonnie Walker chalk?, Indiana Pacers, SGA, Thad?, Gasol?, Capela.

• miggs6876

@Brendan239 said...

Came oh so close in the FD $3, 51st place for $70 was my best finish but cashed 5/7. Early look today, Trey still cheap, Lonnie Walker chalk?, Indiana Pacers, SGA, Thad?, Gasol?, Capela.

Gotta like Nunn if Dragic and Herro are out. Like Capella even more if Collins is out. Allen looks like a nice play. Kat could get 80 fps tonight. Feels like either Garland or Sexton will go off. Hart is a nice GPP play. SGA still too cheap on FD. Initial impressions.

• Tweety888

Spurs will have 9 if Aldridge plays:
    Murray
    Walker
    Poeltl
    Mills
    Eubanks
    Bates-Diop
    Jones
    Lyles
    Jones

• Tribefan18

I really like Paul tonight. No way he has another stinker like the other night. Good match-up vs hornets too. I dont know about hart. That guy is the definition of a gpp play. He either puts up a 40 or a 20. Not a lot in between.

• WildFireXXI

Spurs will only have 8-9 players and pop is still going to find a way to just play them all 24 minutes

• miggs6876

@WildFireXXI said...

Spurs will only have 8-9 players and pop is still going to find a way to just play them all 24 minutes

Agree. Everyone will be looking for value there. If the game stays close Murray should have a monster day.

• miggs6876

@Tribefan18 said...

I really like Paul tonight. No way he has another stinker like the other night. Good match-up vs hornets too. I dont know about hart. That guy is the definition of a gpp play. He either puts up a 40 or a 20. Not a lot in between.

Could be a Booker day. Random 40 fps for Bridges. I’m off Ayton so he’s probably the play.

• MutomboNoNoNo

Completely unrelated to this thread (unless it happens today for a little revenge) but does anyone feel as though the Rockets bringing up Kevin Porter Jr from the G League is imminent? He is tearing it up right now and minutes are trending up…

• Njsum1

@miggs6876 said...

Agree. Everyone will be looking for value there. If the game stays close Murray should have a monster day.

Lonnie Walker should get big minutes unless he’s in foul trouble or playing so terribly he pisses Pop off and gets benched. Don’t see how you fade him.

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

Lonnie Walker should get big minutes unless he’s in foul trouble or playing so terribly he pisses Pop off and gets benched. Don’t see how you fade him.

LWIV? Oh, he can be faded. I like him but he can put up an empty stat line with the best of them and especially if he is the focal point of Mr Dort. Patty Mills is the superior basketball player of the two. I like LWIV but he has big games out nowhere or in the NBA summer league.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

LWIV? Oh, he can be faded. I like him but he can put up an empty stat line with the best of them and especially if he is the focal point of Mr Dort. Patty Mills is the superior basketball player of the two. I like LWIV but he has big games out nowhere or in the NBA summer league.

I like Patty too, especially if he draws the start. But I don’t think you can fade Lonnie at 3.7. Not with Keldon, Vassel, and Derozan out.

He put up 35 DK in a similar situation versus OKC already this year, yet Keldon and Vassel played.

When I posted I don’t think you can fade him, I didn’t mean you have to go 100%, I meant that one should probably not underweight the field on Lonnard 🤔

• ctmay1

Any all-star snub narratives in play tonight?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

NO let’s the trey fly on D right?

I think I like to go back to some Pistons, Lee, Bey, and depending on Ellington Svi

It’s early but I am down to a 2v2 depending on DET, HOU, TOR news
    Patti + P Will
    vs
    Svi + Tate (Powell)

• tmarohl

@ctmay1 said...

Any all-star snub narratives in play tonight?

Booker – May be making a play to be AD’s replacement in all star game.

Butler and Bam seem to be snubs as well.

• WildFireXXI

@monarch said...

That’s true but all the offense is also gone. Also, if patty is the better player, wouldn’t dort switch to him more in that case when he’s on the floor?

• monarch

Not sure how it plays out.

LWIV is a straight line driver so I imagine Dort will negate much of that. Mills is a fly around screens, dribble handoff guy who would not really be bothered by Dort anymore than SGA or Maledon.

Its early. I dont think we need a lot of stars/scrubs tonight with many of the really high end guys absent from the slate and Sabonis priced like Giannis. But the volume of the Spurs guys will be enticing for sure.

• superjon

Trae and Capela are probably good if Collins is out, but I’m most interested in Gallo. Shot a lot in the last 2 games against Boston. Just poorly. So maybe a little positive regression is in store.

Plus he still owes us that 45 burger we all know he has in him.

• dominicanpapi

Not that I’m complaining but FD had 2 days to bump up the Spurs players and they didn’t. I’ll have 3-4 Spurs in every lineup pretty much. With probably a Shai run back. Like, the Spurs are good plays today. You could talk about the matchup and how guys like Dort might affect Murray and such, but on FD, Mills is $3800, Walker is $3500, Lyles if there’s no LMA is 4K. If they fail, so be it, they are the good, “right” plays. And I hadn’t looked at the spread, but I figured OKC would be favored by a handful of points. It’s essentially a pick em game. If Lonnie Walker gets you 30 at 3500, and you fade that b/c you want to be different and play Collin Sexton and he gets you 32-33, you’re probably not winning anything. You can differentiate yourself somewhere else.

I’m always concerned about not having any exposure to the late games but the last two games of the night are terrible. Suns are double digit favorites and the Lakers should lose to the Jazz, wouldn’t be shocked if that’s a blow out to be honest. If I had to pick a player from the last 2 games, it would probably be Mikal Bridges. If Hayward is out, I assume they start Ball, Rozier, Bridges, Washington and Zeller. That’s not a ton of height there so I don’t see them running out Kaminsky and Saric much and could see a route where the Suns go smaller with Paul, Booker, Bridges, Johnson and even Crowder. Some combination of that.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Its early. I dont think we need a lot of stars/scrubs tonight with many of the really high end guys absent from the slate and Sabonis priced like Giannis. But the volume of the Spurs guys will be enticing for sure.

Spurs guys aren’t cheap other than Lonnie and Patty.

You could gamble on Tre Lyles, yet he’s not safe if Aldrich plays. You only get like 6250 per player in DK, so I’m thinking one is going to at least need 1 probably 2 cheap value pieces tonight.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Got the league invite – thanks Irrigator

• tmarohl

The more I look at this, I think you will probably need one or two Spurs in your lineups. I think the builds that have 4 or 5 of those guys will all be clumped together and won’t be different enough to place high. There really are not a lot of can’t miss high point studs on the slate either. I’m thinking a balanced build with one or two of the right Spurs will probably be the nuts.

• Helpabrotherout

Good morning to everyone!! GL today!!

Are nunn price too high?
    Any love for coby white?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).