10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) — T: 220

• cdub6238

Tatum….what the actual f….

• Njsum1

Gallanari and Trae just gonna blow out the Celtics huh…🤷‍♂️

• UGAdude

@Njsum1 said...

Gallanari and Tre just gonna blow out the Celtics huh…🤷‍♂️

It’s an Atlanta team, they’ll probably blow it. I say that as a lifelong Atlanta resident and fan.

• choppadown

Tony Snell was my ATL punt…shoulda went Gallo I guess.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Well once again we realize that the Celtics are barely a playoff team at best this year. Can’t play D.

• Baysman

Tatum off to a stellar start. 🤢

• billythekidcowboysheat

Chalk celtics never the play i guess. My god, just play whatever bench wing that can shoot 3’s from now on they are a garbage group.

• Golfnut04240

I guess I should have locked in Jarrett Allen. Holy Moly!

• jss1218

Good call about just doing Tiers. Or I should do late night slates after the jackasses are in bed.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Gallo is like less than 1% owned… won’t keep anyone from cashing
    I am more interested in LW4 currently at 0.75 and 70%+ owned 😀

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Glad the Hawks/Celtics weren’t on the SuperDraft slate. I have too much Capela on the other sites

Allen yeah.. made sure I had some but should been 100%. Houston has no Bigs. Stupid not to just hammer that position vs HOU. Even Carter Jr smashed last game.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

0 X 14 minutes ago Now Gallo’s popping off, need Tatum to get back in there and do stuff before this blows out…

I honestly want to punch him in the throat. I’ve played him every darn slate fior the last 3 weeks. today I just couldn’t click his name. He has ruined so many good lineups. I have zero🙈

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Marcus Smart was charged with a technical??

• zeeshan2

Well my nights over early. No Spurs popping, Tatum and capela killing me

• Bodhisattva

So I’m new to DFS, only been playing a few weeks… Does Gallo appear once a year, like an apparition, break one slate wide apart, then giggle off into the darkness, not to be seen for another year?

• FlyingArmBar4u

Someone stop the bleeding

• RipCityRings

The worst part is I started heavy on Sabonis on FD and gradually pivoted everything to Tatum thinking 9.9K was too expensive. Not sure I’d pay 6K for Tatum right now…

Walker IV was really in the 70% owned for GPP? I am so aggravated I played this moron.. and maybe 15% of my total lines. Of course he sinks my best line currently

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

LWIV is Tony Snell with minutes.
    I’ll have him on some rosters, but not anywhere near my Tony Snell ownership.
    Gonna be a lot of people shaking their heads at the 35 minute, 15 FDP performance from LWIV

• chronoxiong

Rest the Hawks starters please.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Lonnie Walker is a worse basketball player than Tony Snell.. thats crazy.

• zeeshan2

Damn it I knew Shai would pop off

• Calicapo

I’m the dumbass that went 100 on a star, on the second game of a back to back.

I deserve to lose.

• dragon1952

@Bodhisattva said...

So I’m new to DFS, only been playing a few weeks… Does Gallo appear once a year, like an apparition, break one slate wide apart, then giggle off into the darkness, not to be seen for another year?

He was out for a lengthy time and has been working himself back into game shape and minutes. He was bound to go off eventually, but yeah don’t expect it to be a nightly thing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).