7:30 PM EST : Houston ( ) at Cleveland ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9.5 ) at New Orleans ( -9.5 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST :Toronto ( ) at Miami ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) — T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) — T: 220

• Golfnut04240

ATL leads BOS 72 – 49 at the half. Never thought I’d see that.

• chronoxiong

Did I play Lonnie Walker? Or Tony no usage Snell? Why is Snell getting usage these two games he’s started?

• zline34

@Bodhisattva said...

So I’m new to DFS, only been playing a few weeks… Does Gallo appear once a year, like an apparition, break one slate wide apart, then giggle off into the darkness, not to be seen for another year?

Last couple years. He used to be Harrison Barnes consistent with Porzingis upside. He”s like a super Bjelica when hes on.

• WhiteyJones8

@zline34 said...

Last couple years. He used to be Harrison Barnes consistant with Porzingis upside.

A couple years ago he damn near led the league in FTA per game. He was definitely consistent in Denver. I wanted to go there today but just couldn’t do it in a b2b for someone who was injured and is still getting in game shape.

• Dunl0p

I have a lineup with Allen, Trae, Gallo and SGA… but I also have Tatum and Walker in it lol

Why am I doing this to myself

• dragon1952

So much for the NO blowout.

Knew that Bates-Diop. Aggravated. Should have played the guy. Was afraid of DNP. And NO N.O. blowout.. DET has some hungry young guys. They can hang. Here Comes Jax & Leee now

• zeeshan2

Hell yea josh Jackson going off

• MrGRAMBO

I swear Tatum duds every time I play him….

• Bodhisattva

@zline34 said...

Last couple years. He used to be Harrison Barnes consistent with Porzingis upside. He”s like a super Bjelica when hes on.

Even back in Cleveland you could tell he could ball, could show off bigtime when he wanted to. Just didn’t seem to want to very often. Like a Euro Sheed Wallace. Eesh, Sheed would have been impossible to roster too back in the day if there was DFS.

• roomchat

@Bodhisattva said...

So I’m new to DFS, only been playing a few weeks… Does Gallo appear once a year, like an apparition, break one slate wide apart, then giggle off into the darkness, not to be seen for another year?

• zline34

@WhiteyJones8 said...

A couple years ago he damn near led the league in FTA per game. He was definitely consistent in Denver. I wanted to go there today but just couldn’t do it in a b2b for someone who was injured and is still getting in game shape.

Well i went there tonight in my single entries but played Sekou in tournanents. I might regret that.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Clearly Sabonis was worth the price tag…. figured Tatum would get me same output for a grand less

• cdub6238

Jj freakin redick and kira freakin lewis usage sucking off the bench….great news for Josh hart….jesus man

• blackdirkdiggler

Can’t believe like 250 people have the same lineup in my DK $25 SE double up, and all of them have Capela, lol!

• zeeshan2

Well walker, Tatum, and capela are my only duds so far so that’s nice

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

P Will!! Keep it going man

• RipCityRings

@Unico10 said...

Clearly Sabonis was worth the price tag…. figured Tatum would get me same output for a grand less

Yeah, I keep having PTSD flashbacks of 5 minutes before lock when I was manually swapping all my Sabonis to Tatum. Would be on top of the world if I had just faded Tatum and Lonnie.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

DSJ is a great play as long as Casey says to himself “Eh, what the hell.”
    I’m starting to think the only matchup Detroit has for Zion is Sekou, but Sekou ain’t playing 36.
    Who guards Zion the other 12 minutes and Wily for 20? Isaiah?
    Surely not Josh Jackson.

When I start really thinking about it and barring a blowout to where the coaches don’t care about matchups, I still see DJ/Saban playing 48 minutes, 112 for Bey/Jackson/Ellington/Svi then 80 for Plumlee/Sekou/Stewart

I guess my point is Sekou and Stewart are going to have to play more than I was expecting.
    If DJ and Saban or Jackson share the court at all, it only hurts Svi/Ellington.

So, the Stewart play is working out.
    Plumper and Sekou not so much.

Need more from LaViney. Not enough. O rebs 1 assist only.

• zline34

Everything way going to plan until Kat had to pick up that 3rd. Congrats Vanderbilt owners he might win you a gpp now.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Either every coach in the NBA is a moron and I’m a genius or every coach in the NBA is a genius and I’m a moron.
    Honestly, I’m open to either anymore.

And Brad Stevens thinks he’s twelve deep without Kemba

Here comes Walker 4 now. Chalk will hit. Nightmare. Severely underweight on the guy.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah, I keep having PTSD flashbacks of 5 minutes before lock when I was manually swapping all my Sabonis to Tatum. Would be on top of the world if I had just faded Tatum and Lonnie.

I have some in the $15
    Have a nice little cluster… hopefully will keep going

In my SE the last tinker was Tatum/Maledon for Dejounte/Jackson…. not my best work

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Someone tells Tatum that the 2nd half has started…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).