7:30 PM EST : Houston ( ) at Cleveland ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9.5 ) at New Orleans ( -9.5 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST :Toronto ( ) at Miami ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) — T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) — T: 220

• truegrinder

Anyone else having a hard time paying down tonight at PF on FD? Also is it ok to play Tate and Nwaba same lineup?

• chronoxiong

Kendrick Nunn is hot right now. Can he keep it up again tonight? He put up back to back 40 fdp on the Raptors in their previous meetings. Or should I keep it quiet?

• Brendan239

Gotta go Oubre/Brogdon/J Holiday. That total is so high and GS plays at a fast pace but I don’t like Steph. Have Sabonis in a couple, J Holiday on a few. Hard to decide between Garland, White, Nunn, Conley. They all scream 35 points but one will hit for 48. That Tor/Mia total is ugly but I like FVV and Nunn. Might have just answered my previous Q. If Dragic sits, which I think he does.

• miggs6876

@Herf said...

Myles Turner against Golden State? And he’s only $6,700 on FD? Autolock for me.

Wendell Carter is the spend down C on FD. He can put up a monster game vs Minn. Not sure im going there because I really like Allen and Capela. I hardly ever play Turner.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Kendrick Nunn is hot right now. Can he keep it up again tonight? He put up back to back 40 fdp on the Raptors in their previous meetings. Or should I keep it quiet?

I would wait until you get Herro and Dragic news before you make a decision on Nunn

• blackdirkdiggler

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah, had to think about that one, lol. Im moving on up to Murray at $7400!

• dominicanpapi

@truegrinder said...

Anyone else having a hard time paying down tonight at PF on FD? Also is it ok to play Tate and Nwaba same lineup?

I’ve got Tatum and 1 of Theis/LMA. In my main lineup, I’m hedging and play Theis instead of LMA. LMA’s minutes scare me.

• jloos

@dominicanpapi said...

I’ve got Tatum and 1 of Theis/LMA. In my main lineup, I’m hedging and play Theis instead of LMA. LMA’s minutes scare me.

I really don’t wanna play LMA in cash, I’m hoping better PF value opens up.

• miggs6876

@Macb44 said...

I think Tatum might be the better play over Brown tonight. Tatum’s numbers always increase without Kemba in these B2Bs. Browns actually tend to decrease.

Really? I’m seeing Brown’s usage up w/o Kemba. I like both and running it back with Capela, Gallo, and maybe Trae. Throw in some cheap spurs and you have a gpp takedown. Too easy right?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@MutomboNoNoNo said...

Completely unrelated to this thread (unless it happens today for a little revenge) but does anyone feel as though the Rockets bringing up Kevin Porter Jr from the G League is imminent? He is tearing it up right now and minutes are trending up…

Why would they ever bring their best player from up from the G League?
    That would be stupid and cost them draft position.
    Totally facetious.

• Bodhisattva

Lonzo or Garland? Apparently my answer is, “both”. There are some interesting lineups that can be made with all mid-tier on this slate, with just some slight reaching up for say a Jarrett Allen. Even just one deep value guy can open up to modest reaches into upper-mid, and there’s a lot of 50-burger potential in the middies.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

LWIV is Tony Snell with minutes.
    I’ll have him on some rosters, but not anywhere near my Tony Snell ownership.
    Gonna be a lot of people shaking their heads at the 35 minute, 15 FDP performance from LWIV

• miggs6876

@captainwacky said...

I’d take Tate here pretty easily. He’s gotta play huge minutes + get a lot of usage theoretically.

Is Dipo out? Tate needs him out to pay off that elevated price.

• miggs6876

@IT4MVP said...

We getting 20 point Draymond or 40 point Draymond tonight? Thinking him or Tate

B2b scares me for Dray.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Speaking of San Antonio…
    Murray will play off ball with Patty bringing it up.

I know we love PGs, but I think that actually helps DM.

I also wouldn’t put it past Pop to start Diop over Poeltl. Bazley and Horford are glorified 4s trying to pretend they are 5s.

• miggs6876

@chronoxiong said...

Need Dragic and Get to to be out for me to play Nunn. Match up isn’t ideal but Nunn did well last time they played. Lowry back might hurt his upside a bit.

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

You don’t know about floor ranges?

Also in regard to the wolves, I think today is a sneaky Naz Reid spot on DK. Too many ways for him to crush that price tag.

Huh? Floor literally means the bottom possible just like ceiling means highest. If your talking about ranges, you’re not talking about a floor.

• mbunner23

@miggs6876 said...

Is Dipo out? Tate needs him out to pay off that elevated price.

I’m on Nwaba if everyone is out for Houston that could be.

• miggs6876

@Brendan239 said...

Gotta go Oubre/Brogdon/J Holiday. That total is so high and GS plays at a fast pace but I don’t like Steph. Have Sabonis in a couple, J Holiday on a few. Hard to decide between Garland, White, Nunn, Conley. They all scream 35 points but one will hit for 48. That Tor/Mia total is ugly but I like FVV and Nunn. Might have just answered my previous Q. If Dragic sits, which I think he does.

Dang Brendan, you are are over the place. If the warriors win it will because of Curry. Not sure how you can play that game and fade him.

• miggs6876

@Yukerboy said...

Speaking of San Antonio…
    Murray will play off ball with Patty bringing it up.

I know we love PGs, but I think that actually helps DM.

I also wouldn’t put it past Pop to start Diop over Poeltl. Bazley and Horford are glorified 4s trying to pretend they are 5s.

I think Murray is the best play on the board.

• miggs6876

@mbunner23 said...

I’m on Nwaba if everyone is out for Houston that could be.

He did me good the other night vs Chicago.

• Boiling it down to 5 centers options:

Kat- Could hulk smash
    Capala- could smash celtics again
    Allen- centers vs hou
    Olynk- has decent history against raptors
    Gasol-low enough salary, history vs gobert

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@miggs6876 said...

Wendell Carter is the spend down C on FD. He can put up a monster game vs Minn. Not sure im going there because I really like Allen and Capela. I hardly ever play Turner.

Love Allen in this spot, but sadly most others do too.
    Capela, Plumlee, and KAT are my pivots right now.
    This is the first time I’ve actually been excited about using KAT.
    Low ownership against a team that could easily go 5-30 from 3.

• Macb44

Yeah I’ve just looked at the DK points, Tatum has hit above 50 in every game 2 of b2b whereas Brown seems to struggle. He def gets the usage but shot doesn’t seem to fall for him. I’m heavy on capela for sure, especially if Collins sits. Gallo killed me last night but might go back

• jdtrey

@frugal said...

Huh? Floor literally means the bottom possible just like ceiling means highest. If your talking about ranges, you’re not talking about a floor.

Think he was joking..
    More importantly the words floor and ceiling are thrown around way too much here when almost everyone has their own definition. Every single player’s floor is 0. (technically negative points) When we say floor we’re referring to the lowest possible of standard outcomes, there’s always outliers so you can’t say floor means the bottom possible and ceiling means the highest. There is no ceiling realistically, just what we’ve seen and technically there’s no real floor. Likely range of outcomes is much more accurate than floor/ceiling.

5 years ago everyone’s “ceiling” was 75-80, clearly it’s closer to 100 for some now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).