7:30 PM EST : Houston ( ) at Cleveland ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9.5 ) at New Orleans ( -9.5 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST :Toronto ( ) at Miami ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) — T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) — T: 220

• Bodhisattva

Saban seems like he should be continually rostered for a bit because by season’s end he’ll likely be above 7k, akin to Halliburton and soon, Tate.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Wasn’t really thinking about B2B..good points.

Irrigator – you still looking at LMA – I canNOT get there. He is a guy like Horford for me that I hate playing but sometimes I have to just force some in there when their teams are short bodies.

Yeah unless they say he is gonna be limited to 20 mins or something. I ran CourtIQ and over the last 2 seasons with everyone off he is like a 1.29 FPPM guy. 30 mins puts him right around 38 fpts. He also hit 40 in this matchup earlier this year. I didn’t dig in enough yet to see who all played in that matchup but plan to when I get back home

• mbunner23

I have no data to support this but I’ve been thinking all day that Murray is gonna fail. Chalk Murray seems to flop about 80% of the time.

• Brendan239

@Sleazygreazy said...

I don’t know the correlation numbers but you’d have to think playing Murray/Mills together may not be the best idea. To me Mills has the best chance of succeeding if for whatever reason (gets popped, hasn’t played in 10 days, etc.) Murray has a dud, Mills would probably be there to pick up the slack.

In that scenario I’m hoping they go 3 guard all game. Also have to leave $200 or less on the table (Ball $7800) and hope Murray hits 55 and Mills 35. No ones in Mills price range and has his ceiling.

• monarch

@mbunner23 said...

I have no data to support this but I’ve been thinking all day that Murray is gonna fail. Chalk Murray seems to flop about 80% of the time.

I am approaching it that if I think Dejounte Murray has a game worthy of paying off his 7400 salary then it is most likely that SGA pays off his 8500 salary as well so I want the run back. Because I agree that 38 DK points from Dejounte Murray isn’t getting it done tonight. We need the 50 spot and ideally dueling 50 spots and it is possible if the game got weird.

• chronoxiong

@mbunner23 said...

Me too. Thats why I was thinking about going Nunn instead of chalk Dejounte. But then everyone reminded me to wait for the Dragic news. I’m torn about it. Wont be surprised if Dejounte busts or has a fantasy game that was matched by a cheaper PG.

• monarch

• monarch

I think there is a chance that either Kira Lewis or Nickeil Alexander Walker out values some of these Spurs

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Jerami Grant (rest) listed out Wednesday. https://t.co/n4SkeHSMMK

• dominicanpapi

Hayward downgraded to questionable.

• WhiteyJones8

I’m thinking I might take a flyer on Pritchard in GPP. He won’t carry any ownership with Mills in the same range. He played 22 mins (14.4 FDP) and 28 mins (6.1 FDP) the last two games Kemba Walker sat.

Of course, the downside here is the 14.4FDP game was this exact matchup against Atlanta. He did fire up 11 shots though which is promising.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Jerami Grant (rest) listed out Wednesday. https://t.co/n4SkeHSMMK

This is the news that makes Smith Jr a fantastic play. If he can get hot early he’s going to break the slate.

• Brendan239

Bey day, Bey day!

• goboltsgo

So Grant OUT Ellington IN, grants mins go to whom? Does Svi get 20+ tonight?

• mbunner23

That’s it. I’m playing DSJ

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@goboltsgo said...

So Grant OUT Ellington IN, grants mins go to whom? Does Svi get 20+ tonight?

Ellington in moves me away from Svi

• charara1224

Grants minutes go to sekou guys not DSJ

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Crammed on New Orleans to cover 9.5

• monarch

Is LMA chalk?

• charara1224

DSJ, Ellington, Bey, Sekou, Plumlee starters is my guess
    In order of more minutes: Sekou, Saddiq, Josh Jackson
    Side note: FIRE UP ZION

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@charara1224 said...

Some, but his shots won’t.

• goboltsgo

@Unico10 said...

Ellington in moves me away from Svi

Looking at the game before though Ellington was in and Svi still did the damage. Who gets more minutes tonight with grant out? Bey and Doumbouya? or does Jackson get more run?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@charara1224 said...

Or jackson

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

This is the news that makes Smith Jr a fantastic play. If he can get hot early he’s going to break the slate.

I don’t know. He got out hot yesterday and almost played 7 mins in the 1st half again

• charara1224

@Yukerboy said...

Some, but his shots won’t.

Josh jackson on the other hand is taking 15+ with grant in now imagine without lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).