• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Orlando ( 7.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at New Orleans ( 5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• rome9bc

Tonight’s slate is soooo juicy!

• sethnewb

Why does everybody love tonight’s slate? I don’t really like it all that much

• tyrique0730

giannias 8k now on fd don’t think he worth it of course he can have his random outburst though,vuc look like must play at center.

• Green_Ranger_91

@sethnewb said...

A lot of high totals and close spreads; as described by the guy above this slate is pretty “juicy”. Plenty of guys in good matchups as well.

• Green_Ranger_91

@tyrique0730 said...

giannias 8k now on fd don’t think he worth it of course he can have his random outburst though,vuc look like must play at center.

I wouldn’t say must play, but GS has been bad against centers lately. I think you could go Vuc, Monroe, or Howard who are all in great spots.

• Bigkeydet70

I think getting Steven Adams or kanter right will be the key tonight

• Numberoneoutlaw

@Bigkeydet70 said...

You may be right but good luck with that. That’s a crapshoot.

• Stickman731

Does anyone know Kyle O’Quinn ownership percentage from last night?

• Bellest

@Bigkeydet70 said...

Or, just go with Alex Len (if he’s playing) / Tyson Chandler (if Len’s out) and avoid that situation.

• krdell

Len is prob out so I’m all over Tyson

• Csquared1987

AD,Harden,Durant,Westbrook,Lillard,Curry,All on 1 slate smh….

• gillio

Why do I have a feeling that Jabari and Gordon will put up duds if I play them

• tyrique0730

sf sucks think I’m going to chance spurs blowing out utah n going kyle anderson

• Green_Ranger_91

@gillio said...

I think Gordon is more likely to put up a dud. In my opinion, as long as Monroe is coming off the bench, Parker is in play. He (Parker) also has the better matchup of the two today.

• mellofellowsu

@gillio said...

Take your feelings out of it and just play the best matchup.

• mstunnabro

Can’t get off of Brandon Jennings, don’t want to get skiled. AlsoX , it leaves over 2k. I can’t decide on a lineup today

• bmann

@tyrique0730 said...

SF is, per usual, a relatively thin position. Quite a price tag for Giannis and his ownership will be high, but I will have some exposure.

• gillio

Only have $4 and need to build my bank roll. Thinking about doing 3 double ups and a $1 tourney. Thoughts?

• osuryanf

Will Lillard be the most chalky play of the year tonight?

But how can you fade him?

• bigstacks2015

@Green_Ranger_91 said...

I think Gordon is more likely to put up a dud. In my opinion, as long as Monroe is coming off the bench, Parker is in play. He (Parker) also has the better matchup of the two today.

I wouldn’t count on gordon duding out tonight, dude has been very consistent with minutes and production. Last 6 games on FD, FPs 44.6, 31.5, 30.3, 31.7, 31.2, 34.7. Don’t try to get cute and predict when a guy is gonna dud, just put him in your lineup.

• ElSlappo

@osuryanf said...

He may not be as chalky as you might think – with the cheap PG’s available along with RWB/JRue, might be a bit spread out.

• dakimbell

@sethnewb said...

Has all the great fantasy players in great spots in likely close games,.

• dakimbell

@osuryanf said...

Sorry but Lillard won’t be chalky at all tonite..

• kbritt41

Need some value on Draft Kings tonight, attempting to build around Lillard and Harden. Thoughts, anyone?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).