5:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Cleveland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 22 ) at Golden State ( -22 ) —- T: 234.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• AtomicCity42

Morning. I took a hard fall last night. Hoping for better results today

• winnerchickendinner

Broke even last night. Gonna target the late games on this slate.

• DirkDigglerz

CHI-Cleveland’s odd the CAVS haven’t beaten the Bulls yet this season yet they’re up by 10.5 fading some chalk today

• JPep2370

@DirkDigglerz said...

CHI-Cleveland’s odd the CAVS haven’t beaten the Bulls yet this season yet they’re up by 10.5 fading some chalk today

Same deal in GS game and maybe Houston also? I want a stud in my cash games but man do these guys play full game tonight? Ugh lol too early to think about and haven’t had my coffee yet

• monarch

I think Curry is safe. He generally plays 30-32 minutes lately and should run circles around Lin and Whitehead

• superjon

Not saying you have to play any studs, but if you do, I really like KAT tonight. Scored over 50 in 3 of the 5 games vs Houston.

• MrPerfekt7

Anyone on the Early slate today?
    Atlanta is on a B2B, so that means it should be a good one since Orlando has had a day off for rest.

• winnerchickendinner

Hernangomez is going to be about 95% exposure for my

• gaelicgirl

FD has Boogie and Brow in the bargain bin today for only $10000 each…is the DAL D really that formidable? This feels like a trap.

• hammer74

Its VD DAY VALENTINES DAY YEH BABY!!!!!!

• DirkDigglerz

Got a Feeling either Steph or Draymond sits, will Richaun Homes repeat???

• MrPerfekt7

Saric on a B2B with no Porzingis playing today. Thoughts?

• kmdilsaver

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

So Saric price drops on FD down to 5700 and Holmes is still at 3500, lock n load?

• kmdilsaver

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Thoughs on T Ross, still only 3700 on FD and dude was only 4-17 from the field and still had 25 fd points

• ASitar

Lou Will today? Anyone know how D Wade plays against Lebron?

• DirkDigglerz

@kmdilsaver said...

Thoughs on T Ross, still only 3700 on FD and dude was only 4-17 from the field and still had 25 fd points

I love him today I llike rostering chuckers.

• superjon

@ASitar said...

Lou Will today? Anyone know how D Wade plays against Lebron?

Everyone plays good against Lebron, but for 1k less (on FD) you can have Klay in a much better match up.

• krism53

@gaelicgirl said...

FD has Boogie and Brow in the bargain bin today for only $10000 each…is the DAL D really that formidable? This feels like a trap.

Gave up 26 and 18 to KAT last night. dont think theyll do any better against davis and demarcus

• breger

melo and willy ✓

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Everyone plays good against Lebron, but for 1k less (on FD) you can have Klay in a much better match up.

I rarely ever roster Klay, yet tonight seems like a good night to have at least some exposure

• Njsum1

@DirkDigglerz said...

Got a Feeling either Steph or Draymond sits, will Richaun Homes repeat???

I’ll have some Holmes. Price is still good, matchup is fine, and he playing the old Nerlens role, so he should be good for 22 to 28 minutes.

• breger

waiters has been balling hes found a home in mia good for him

• yorick

$5400 in salary remaining in the FD early slate and I like my LU a lot. For the main slate I’m feeling a Beard/Lebron night. Dunno what’s up with the pricing, but a lot of value still on FD where they’ve been slow to hike up a few guys. Looking at you Richaun Holmes at min price still. I know its a B2B for Saric too but how does he drop $200 in salary?

• kmdilsaver

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Payne expected to play tonight might get a lot of minutes if he’s fully healthy

• IronMonkey415

Give me a team of all chuckers for tonight

Dion Waiters and who else?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).