5:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Cleveland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 22 ) at Golden State ( -22 ) —- T: 234.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tristanwolf

@Pyro said...

Capela or zaza for after hours….??

well if you can afford either capela is projected to out score him by 6

• DfsBopBooth

Draymond 60 Burger coming tonight. 10 points, 10 assists, 10 rebounds, 4 blocks, 7 steals

• RipCityRings

Dumbass early slate predictions by me: Fournier will outscore Tyreke (Vuc news really put the final nail in that coffin) and WCS will outscore Kaminsky.

• whitemamba86

hahahaaha everyone on the wcs today and said dont do it cause he not going to shoot 20 times today maybe he has a big 2nd half tho

• MrPerfekt7

@Pyro said...

Capela or zaza for after hours….??

They both gonna be highly owned. But I go with Capela

• gausman7

@whitemamba86 said...

hahahaaha everyone on the wcs today and said dont do it cause he not going to shoot 20 times today maybe he has a big 2nd half tho

This post is exactly why you don’t get to play the victim card buddy.

• vucdores1

On DK, Thompson/Covington or Waiters/Saric?

• gausman7

@vucdores1 said...

Thompson/Covington…I’m not on waiters tonight at all

• DfsBopBooth

@vucdores1 said...

Klay and Cov for me. I have them too

• gausman7

I don’t know how you don’t play Saric on FD at $5700. Price is too high on DK in my opinion

• queensfinest

terrence ross or holmes?

• billholler

@gausman7 said...

This post is exactly why you don’t get to play the victim card buddy.

Just because he shouldn’t, doesn’t mean he won’t.

• MrPerfekt7

@queensfinest said...

terrence ross or holmes?

Ross

• Lathum

@gausman7 said...

I don’t know how you don’t play Saric on FD at $5700. Price is too high on DK in my opinion

He’s going to be 90% owned, the only ones who won’t have him are the ones who owned Matt Barnes

• gausman7

@Lathum said...

He’s going to be 90% owned, the only ones who won’t have him are the ones who owned Matt Barnes

Hahaha…great line

• vucdores1

@DfsBopBooth said...

Klay and Cov for me. I have them too

I think you’re right. Plus that allows me to pay a little more for PG

• vucdores1

@queensfinest said...

terrence ross or holmes?

I’m playing both, but I think Holmes for a cash game type lineup and Ross for a GPP

• billholler

So glad I faded Frank the Tank in the early slate. He’s only at 6x value with 24 minutes left to play.

• mrmogz

Wow Kaminsky is going fucking ham! 50+ (insert sandwich type) incoming.

• zpa1989

hollis thompson or tim frazier? i think we could see jrue on the floor at the 2 spot and frazier play some point.

• billholler

@mrmogz said...

(insert sandwich type)

HA!! That made me LOL

• billholler

I really wish Anthony Tolliver would pass the ball to someone on his own team.

• JPep2370

Still drinking lol

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Fading Saric tonight, will have to much ownership, last night it was 40-50%… going with Wiggins, will have 10-15% ownership tops.. my value pick is Zaza. Had great game vs Nets last time, should get minutes with no Durant.

• firepimp

I’m punting bigtime with C.Payne on chicago tonight. Probably the worst decision ever lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).