5:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Cleveland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 22 ) at Golden State ( -22 ) —- T: 234.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• sliceman11

Bron out

• DfsBopBooth

Im playing Rose and I just know hes gonna have back spasms during the 1st quarter. Wall got to the basket pretty easy against TJ and Rose still has a quick first step.

• IronMonkey415

King James is OUT

• chansing

James out

• MrPerfekt7

Lebron is out
    Fire up who???

• zpa1989

@DfsBopBooth said...

Im playing Rose and I just know hes gonna have back spasms during the 1st quarter. Wall got to the basket pretty easy against TJ and Rose still has a quick first step.

source?

• Conbon32

lebron is out…fire up kyrie.

• firepimp

I have a lineup with Curry, Davis and Cousins. 30k spent on those 3 guys. I’m not feeling so well about it.

• bsmithwhat

Well when you throw out predictions left right and centre every day, you’re bound to be right sometimes. You come on here when you’re right and try and run it in like “HEY! Y’all should have listened to me!” But you also say things like “”(player-popup)Lebron James”:/players/lebron-james-1227 won’t be in the winning lineup tonight. Book it.” And you were clearly wrong. You don’t come back in here and admit your failures. You certainly talk shit when you’re right or get butthurt when someone like bill calls you out. But it’s not even necessarily what you say. It’s how you come off when you say it. Like you’re gods gift to DFS and you know everything. You may be decent at it, I don’t know. You don’t have a linked user name. Ill doubt it until proven otherwise!

• mrmogz

Going back to the well with Oak tonight, and riding the chalk PHI stack in a couple lines. That team is very depleted and these guys are gonna play mins, just need the production to stay the same!

• DfsBopBooth

@zpa1989 said...

source?

Source on Rose being Glass Jr. It seems if its not his ankle its his back, he always seems to get hurt when hes in a good position to fill it up

• firepimp

@bsmithwhat said...

Well when you throw out predictions left right and centre every day, you’re bound to be right sometimes. You come on here when you’re right and try and run it in like “HEY! Y’all should have listened to me!” But you also say things like “”(player-popup)Lebron James”:/players/lebron-james-1227 won’t be in the winning lineup tonight. Book it.” And you were clearly wrong. You don’t come back in here and admit your failures. You certainly talk shit when you’re right or get butthurt when someone like bill calls you out. But it’s not even necessarily what you say. It’s how you come off when you say it. Like you’re gods gift to DFS and you know everything. You may be decent at it, I don’t know. You don’t have a linked user name. Ill doubt it until proven otherwise!

This is my second day in this forum, I’m from the MLB side, over there we talk some smack and some good old ribbing but honestly after the b.s. and nastiness and complete cocky ignorant attitude from him it honestly made me not want to even be in here.

• Whitebob

Channing frye or Harrison Barnes DK

• fanturds

am i chasing points with Valentine?

• Conbon32

Would you rather play Kyrie or Curry?

• superjon

@7klub06 said...

Lebron is out
    Fire up who???

Kyrie Frye and Rondo

• superjon

@Conbon32 said...

Would you rather play Kyrie or Curry?

Kyrie in a close game without Lebron, or Curry in a blowout where he may only play 3 quarters (if at all)???

I’ll take Kyrie thank you very much.

• billholler

@firepimp said...

This is my second day in this forum, I’m from the MLB side, over there we talk some smack and some good old ribbing but honestly after the b.s. and nastiness and complete cocky ignorant attitude from him it honestly made me not want to even be in here.

He used to disappear for a while after he would spend all day calling us fools for not playing “insert player name” and then that player would go off. Then he realized no one knows who he is so he could come back every day and repeat his actions with no consequences.

• IronMonkey415

Frank the Tank approaching 50 corn dogs.

• IronMonkey415

Delaney to start instead of Dennis the Menace..come on man.

• fanturds

@IronMonkey415 said...

Delaney to start instead of Dennis the Menace..come on man.

source?

• viciousphilpy

Couldn’t live with myself if I rostered Muscala, found a way to switch him out for Noel.

• IronMonkey415

That Delaney news popped up in that Rotogrinder app.

• chansing

Schroeder not starting. Nothing like finding that out 1 min before lock

• GGee87

Whiteside may have a big night. Just couldnt pay that price for him. Not alot of meat left on the bone at that price point. Still think he has his obligatory good night though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).