5:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Cleveland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 22 ) at Golden State ( -22 ) —- T: 234.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• SzymonK

@IronMonkey415 said...

Delaney to start instead of Dennis the Menace..come on man.

Just pivoted in time

• curt777

How is DAL not going to start Noel?

• bhodgman

• whitemamba86

quinn starting like really?????????

• Lathum

@chansing said...

Schroeder not starting. Nothing like finding that out 1 min before lock

Swapped him for Teague in a few line ups but still have to much of him.

• superjon

Millsap and Bazmore super low owned on FD $3. Guess everyone except me paid attention to the podcast and live show lol

• Gheag2014

Aye KOQ!!!!!

• worldsgreatest13

Oquinn starting

Wish I played him.

• dgballer

Just remeber @whitemamba: Even a broken clock is right twice a day :)

• jki7p6

Tried to switch out Holmes for CLee but just missed cutoff.
    This might piss me off or hopefully i just stay jaded and dead inside when the rest of my lineup flops anyways.

• Dirt_Lavert

OQ starting glad I have Thomas and almost played OQ

• IronMonkey415

Dammit I still have way too many Dennis.

• XxHeisenbergxX

I really hope Patrick McCaw gets the start and a lot of run tonight. Hoping for a massive blow out so he gets a ton of mins. Well good luck all..if my night is anything like the early slate…I will be asleep by 9:00pm LOL

• KindGuy

CRAP, I panicked last second and played Jeff Teague.

• Dirt_Lavert

Already wishing I played OQ over Holmes lol

• MrPerfekt7

KOQ for the win!!!!

• rebkell

@Lathum said...

Swapped him for Teague in a few line ups but still have to much of him.

I was trying to get him out, but didn’t make it. What is going on with Schroeder, I heard on a podcast that he had trouble with a visa or something getting back in the country and missed a practice, surprising that that cost him a whole game, but now he’s not starting tonight, something doesn’t smell right, sounds like some kind of pissing contest and unfortunately the coach will win any of those kind of pissing contests.

• dgballer

@superjon said...

Millsap and Bazmore super low owned on FD $3. Guess everyone except me paid attention to the podcast and live show

Love Millsap should eat with no Ibaka

• firepimp

Ross owned 40-50% in every format I have. Bazemore 3.6%

I came a C***hair away from starting delaney and pulled out at the last second. SOB

• billholler

All that first game did was make me more excited that the Daytona 500 is tomorrow.

• RipCityRings

Somehow me 5 minutes before lock thought running multiple Schroder/Rondo lineups was a brilliant idea.

• worldsgreatest13

Did anyone start Derrick Williams with LBJ out?

• MrPerfekt7

Now adding Kemba to The DNP list. Straight garbage.

• KRD227

If I would have known Millsap was going to be that freakin’ low I would have been all over him…I think he’ll be good tonight especially with Schroeder not starting

• dgballer

How about Iguadala with no KD?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).