5:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Cleveland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 22 ) at Golden State ( -22 ) —- T: 234.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dirt_Lavert

Holmes really going to straight up dud why why why are you such a bum Richaun

• chansing

Anytime you rely on the Derek roses or Dwight Howard of the world you are bound to be let down there just not superstars at all there b tier players always have been no drive no desire to be a champion there just the Typical crap modern athlete .

• billholler

I have Vuc in 3 lineups and all 3 have Lance Thomas.

• KindGuy

Jeff Teague 0.8%. This could either end really well or really poorly……

• chansing

Rose Howard 2 of the biggest cancers to any team there on ever that’s there legacy

• Dirt_Lavert

Can’t believe i took Holmes over OQ

• KindGuy

@chansing said...

Rose Howard 2 of the biggest cancers to any team there on ever that’s there legacy

Chill out man lol

• lloydjv1

@billholler said...

I have Vuc in 3 lineups and all 3 have Lance Thomas.

At least you got it right. Howard may not see the floor the rest of the game and that kills me unless Ross can hang 50. Carp. The misfortunes of DFS.

• firepimp

I have Holmes and Ross paired in my big tourney. Holmes is going to screw me hard.

• Dirt_Lavert

Holmes averaging 2 fouls a minute, that like 15 fantasy points right?

• Dirt_Lavert

@firepimp said...

I have Holmes and Ross paired in my big tourney. Holmes is going to screw me hard.

Guy has played 1 effing minute. He better get back out and slay or we’re boned

• balladamus

These Knicks refs are calling some weak foul calls though. They need to swallow their damn whistles some and let these grown men play.

• hunterspencerksu

@chansing said...

Yeah you must not have watched them play in the past if you’re going to call them “cancers to any team there(lol) on ever” if that even makes any sense to anyone else.

• Dirt_Lavert

Holmes back in let’s see if he goes Alex Len and grabs another 3 fouls real quick

• chansing

Watched them many times Howard’s history is well documented and rose is a bizzare head case with zero mental toughness

• hunterspencerksu

I have Rose and Howard in a lineup LOL

• rebkell

@WestCrook1 said...

Vuc is beasting & feasting

I know it, was in on him, then they had the questionable achilles, blah blah and decided not to chance it, makes you wonder how well these turds would do if they were healthy. f’ing nba and there bs injury reports

• billholler

@lloydjv1 said...

At least you got it right. Howard may not see the floor the rest of the game and that kills me unless Ross can hang 50. Carp. The misfortunes of DFS.

One of those Vuc/Thomas lineups has Ross but still not gonna matter.

• hunterspencerksu

Holmes with a nasty block

• chansing

Me to dude and most time when I have gone there with these 2 they are a major letdown

• zpa1989

holmes easiest flop call all day right?. how can you be dumb enough to play him on FD for the min price after he went for 40 last night on a depleted roster? man, what is wrong with you people. (LOL)

• sirashid

I missed the beginning of NBA Countdown on ABC .. did anyone catch whether or not Paul Pierce commented about his back and forth with Draymond ? lol

• firepimp

I did a 25 dollar lineup in the large fanduel tournament and went stupid crazy on 3 pics. 1 is working out so far.

Curry, Payne, thompson, harden, ross, Butler, holmes, saric, Hernangomez.

If Payne and Holmes actually play I should place

• jaygee9

Had Okafor and Vuc in lineups, took them out for Hernagmoez :/

• chansing

Anybody got a d rape update

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.