5:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Cleveland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 22 ) at Golden State ( -22 ) —- T: 234.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• firepimp

@DirkDigglerz said...

Guys I’m giving away my sneaky meat of the day: Spencer Didwindie good for a late night hammer

Really with Lin coming back tonight and whitehead in front of him?

• DirkDigglerz

@firepimp said...

Really with Lin coming back tonight and whitehead in front of him?

Rotoworld 17 hours
    Spencer Dinwiddie is PG2

Spencer Dinwiddie scored eight points with four rebounds, five assists, two steals and no turnovers in 23 minutes against the Nuggets on Friday.

Advice: He is the No. 2 point guard ahead of Isaiah Whitehead for now, but Jeremy Lin being back takes away most of the appeal for Dinwiddie. Leave him on the wire, especially with Lin expected to play on Saturday.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Conbon32 said...

If Lebron is out, fire up Irving. Only concern is that Jimmy may be on him. I really like Waiters, Ross, and Saric again. Which stud do you pay up for though?

Which site? AD at 9,500 on DK is tempting. Cousins got all the FP’s last game, but Davis still had about a 38% USG. KAT looks like he might be worth it too.

• Pandamonious

@zekemeout said...

who starts with porzingis out?

EitherThomas or Melo slides up to PF and Holiday or Kuzminskas gets some run at SF.

• bhodgman

Thinking about KAT in DK cash, but a little worried about the b2b after ~40 min last night…. any thoughts?

• nyknick

@zekemeout said...

who starts with porzingis out?

I’m assuming Lance, but never know with hornacek

• Pandamonious

@bhodgman said...

Thinking about KAT in DK cash, but a little worried about the b2b after ~40 min last night…. any thoughts?

I’m more concerned about his home/road splits then the B2B. Would you play him at C or PF?

• bhodgman

If Beverly sits, does Lou Williams start for HOU? If so, may be a lock for me in DK cash…

• DirkDigglerz

If Beverly sits I’m locking Harden

• bhodgman

@Pandamonious said...

Iā€™m more concerned about his home/road splits then the B2B. Would you play him at C or PF?

Was thinking KAT at PF because I like Dwight Howard at C in revenge returning to ORL at just $6.8 DK…

• IronMonkey415

Looks like a night for Harden and Lou to take over.

• Pandamonious

@bhodgman said...

If Beverly sits, does Lou Williams start for HOU? If so, may be a lock for me in DK cash…

I think Lou is in play no matter what at 4.9k

• MrPerfekt7

@bhodgman said...

If Beverly sits Eric Gordon is the next man up. I don’t see Lou starting before him.

• MrPerfekt7

Lou/Gordon and Maybe maaaaaaaybe Harden
    How many Rockets is too many?

• kwest

That Mirotic/Frye matchup is looking profitable

• whateverworks_187

Nets could lose by 50+ no player on the roster will get above 28 minutes. Booker could be an interesting play, and Anderson at Center could be worth a value flyer, but with all the amazing value available elsewhere it seems like reaching to consider any of the Nets.

A nice contrary play would be going back to Okafor tonight, or perhaps looking at Henderson at SG. Both would be interesting pivots off of Saric & Holmes who will be mega-chalk.

Irving will be chalk at PG depending on who sits in Cleveland. However, the daring high upside option is taking a stab at guessing what the hell Hoiberg is thinking, and trying to guess which PG will get minutes in the matchup.

KAT looks like a very strong play today, but he’s playing on the road, and his home/away splits are more dramatic then Drew Brees, or Big Ben (seriously… 8fp/game difference) Or, about a 20% statistical drop off that traces back several seasons.

The slate screams Don’t overthink me and with that being said, Good Luck everybody.

• whitemamba86

how does bev maybe sitting wanting to give u all the harden lol? his usage doesnt change . if anything a scorer will start like gordon and limit his upside. bev barely even shoots the ball

• Pandamonious

@bhodgman said...

Was thinking KAT at PF because I like Dwight Howard at C in revenge returning to ORL at just $6.8 DK…

Like Howard a lot, but scary in cash because he doesn’t always get the minutes. Really like Covington tonight. Especially if Melo is on him. Thinking he’s a better play at PF then going Ross at SF.

• whitemamba86

and if bev sits that make gordon and lou way better picks. lou would have the 2nd team all to himself

• IronMonkey415

Dennis the Menace usually lights up the Magics.

That is a PG we can think about.

• bhodgman

@whateverworks_187 said...

Nets could lose by 50+ no player on the roster will get above 28 minutes. Booker could be an interesting play, and Anderson at Center could be worth a value flyer, but with all the amazing value available elsewhere it seems like reaching to consider any of the Nets.

I know it sounds crazy, but I kinda like Levert at SF for $3.7 DK in cash today… he had ~1 DK point per minute the last time they played GSW, and now he’s starting… I like that risk/reward, and it opens up a ton of salary elsewhere…

• Pandamonious

Schroeder, McConnell, and going back to the well with Payton on DK. Only PG’s I’m thinking about right now for GPP’s. Holiday is getting so cheap it’s tempting though. Lou and Harden too, but would probably use them at SG.

• firepimp

Ready for this I need to choose a PF for under 4200 the 3 options I see are

Portis ( why the hell did he fail so badly against the suns last night?)
    Mirotic ( who scored what Portis should have and got the minutes)
    Orrrr….. Derrick Williams ( with Lebron possibly out and Love still will he benefit from it somehow tonight?)

• Btwill3

Be careful with the Cavs. Heard in their broadcasts that they want to sit Irving and LBJ together when they do sit. Don’t want Irving taking a beating being the sole guy out there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).