5:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Cleveland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 22 ) at Golden State ( -22 ) —- T: 234.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• krazyju84

@whitemamba86 said...

when was the last time a min price player ended up in a winning tournamnet???

yesterday… two of them

• billholler

@whitemamba86 said...

when was the last time a min price player ended up in a winning tournamnet???

Mmm….last night.

• queensfinest

dragic or jrue holiday? prob going dragic because holiday wont get many touches with davis and cousins. also have 5900 left for my utility spot on dk. thoughts??

• whitemamba86

@mlewis412 said...

Dwight Howard or Nikola Vucevic for tonight’s early match up? I am leaning more towards Howard.

make 2 lineups one with each. i always tend to pick the people at home. if vuc gets 20 shots again tonight he could go off. will howard hes on a b2b and sure its his old team but like 8 years ago old. he only score around 34 dk points both times they played this year but both were blowout.

• Naomi44

Does Curry sit tonight ?

• DirkDigglerz

@whitemamba86 said...

hollis thompson and jared jack. plus holiday played 35 mins last night and how did that work out

Last night? it’s the other night . lol I wasn’t on him the other night because of Beverly. Jrue can take undersized Yogi

• byo34

@moped_jones said...

I had some Rubio until I saw his home/road splits and B2B numbers. He made me money last night, time to jump off the Rubio train until next home game (assuming the matchup is favorable and it’s not part of a B2B).

Averaging 32 his last 5 away games but I do see your b2b concern. I tend to look at those stats different after the All star break anyway. Lots of things can change.

Looks like today is a wait and see anyway with all these injury reports.

• whitemamba86

@krazyju84 said...

yesterday… two of them

i play dk and the lowest was tony allen at 4200.

• Whacko

Nerlens Noel does he play tonight?

Just have a feeling he might be the Golden Ticket…..

• noddy

@CJtheGrump said...

Brooklyn and Chicago seem to be full fades for me. Only exceptions being Wade, Butler, and BroLo.

Is there any reason to consider anyone from those teams? Portis? Lin?

If someone game-stacks GSW/BRK and Brooklyn manages to keep it somewhat close, I suspect that could be an extremely profitable night. But I don’t think the odds are very good with GS being ~23 point favorites. I might throw a quarter or two at something like that.

Full fades then you list 3 players…lmao

• krazyju84

@whitemamba86 said...

i play dk and the lowest was tony allen at 4200.

ok! you’re right then, my mistake!

• whitemamba86

@Whacko said...

Nerlens Noel does he play tonight?

Just have a feeling he might be the Golden Ticket…..

hes coming off the bench if he plays

• byo34

@noddy said...

Full fades then you list 3 players…lmao

I am fully fading Philly besides maybe Covington, McConnell, Saric and Holmes. Also won’t touch a soul on Orlando. Except for Fournier, Ross, Gordon, maybe Payton as well.

• whitemamba86

@krazyju84 said...

ok! you’re right then, my mistake!

i take it u play fd? and who were the 2 people im guessing one was holmes. in dk the 3000 player is rarely ever in the winning lu .

• Grnmasheen

KOQ and/or Willy? KP out, Noah questionable

• whitemamba86

@DirkDigglerz said...

Last night? it’s the other night . lol I wasn’t on him the other night because of Beverly. Jrue can take undersized Yogi

go check his uasge from last game he played. tell me if its anywhere near the 35% he was getting before. he could be sneaky today tho but im not using him

• hpatel1089

Melo must play with KP out?

• Joeltimb

Willy is getting 35FDP tonight.

• whitemamba86

@Grnmasheen said...

KOQ and/or Willy? KP out, Noah questionable

noah was suppose to return after all star break but we will prob know before lock if hes playing. taking a chance with the knicks center is a crap shoot take ur pick

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@whitemamba86 said...

hes coming off the bench if he plays

Pretty sure it’s been confirmed Noel is playing. The question is how many minutes. Don’t know why he wouldn’t get 25-30.

• dds2190

@byo34 said...

I am fully fading Philly besides maybe Covington, McConnell, Saric and Holmes. Also won’t touch a soul on Orlando. Except for Fournier, Ross, Gordon, maybe Payton as well.

Wait, did you just say you’re fully fading those teams then say with the exception of half of their team? Huh?

• chatmar

@whateverworks_187 said...

Nets could lose by 50+ no player on the roster will get above 28 minutes. Booker could be an interesting play, and Anderson at Center could be worth a value flyer, but with all the amazing value available elsewhere it seems like reaching to consider any of the Nets.

A nice contrary play would be going back to Okafor tonight, or perhaps looking at Henderson at SG. Both would be interesting pivots off of Saric & Holmes who will be mega-chalk.

Irving will be chalk at PG depending on who sits in Cleveland. However, the daring high upside option is taking a stab at guessing what the hell Hoiberg is thinking, and trying to guess which PG will get minutes in the matchup.

KAT looks like a very strong play today, but he’s playing on the road, and his home/away splits are more dramatic then Drew Brees, or Big Ben (seriously… 8fp/game difference) Or, about a 20% statistical drop off that traces back several seasons.

The slate screams Don’t overthink me and with that being said, Good Luck everybody.

Appreciate your input! When you say “don’t overthink it” can you please add a little more perspective. I am concerned that the BKN/GS game will be a blowout. Any input or advice is appreciated. Thanks

• DirkDigglerz

@whitemamba86 said...

go check his uasge from last game he played. tell me if its anywhere near the 35% he was getting before. he could be sneaky today tho but im not using him

On second thought Jrue plays bad on the road maybe he’ll suck

• whitemamba86

@hpatel1089 said...

Melo must play with KP out?

not if he starts at sf and convington is on him. but he will shoot the ball 20 + times tonight. if he starts at the 4 u could use him but u need 50 from him tonight

• moped_jones

@byo34 said...

Averaging 32 his last 5 away games but I do see your b2b concern. I tend to look at those stats different after the All star break anyway. Lots of things can change.

Looks like today is a wait and see anyway with all these injury reports.

What site is he averaging 32 in the last 5 road games?

On FD his last 5 road games are: 19.1, 26.9, 33.9, 34.8, and 7.8.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler