5:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Cleveland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 22 ) at Golden State ( -22 ) —- T: 234.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• whitemamba86

@Pandamonious said...

Pretty sure it’s been confirmed Noel is playing. The question is how many minutes. Don’t know why he wouldn’t get 25-30.

u could take a chance on him but im not unless dirk sits. hes going to be guarded by boogie or davis at all times.

• ASitar

Seth Curry to me is a plug and play at $5k. Also, RHJ is having his GOY today putting up an 8× 40 point DK night

GL today

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@whitemamba86 said...

not if he starts at sf and convington is on him. but he will shoot the ball 20 + times tonight. if he starts at the 4 u could use him but u need 50 from him tonight

Covington will guard Melo no matter what. At 8.5k on DK Melo is an easy fade to me even with the increased USG.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@whitemamba86 said...

u could take a chance on him but im not unless dirk sits. hes going to be guarded by boogie or davis at all times.

Boogie is overrated as a defender. You don’t play Noel for points. You play Noel for blocks, steals, rebounds.

• byo34

@dds2190 said...

Wait, did you just say you’re fully fading those teams then say with the exception of half of their team? Huh?

Haha just poking fun at another guys post who said he was fading teams besides their top players.

• 7klub06

@Grnmasheen said...

KOQ and/or Willy? KP out, Noah questionable

Hornacheck will mess it up and throw in Thomas & Kuzminskas

• FstFrank

@whitemamba86 said...

they have 4 pgs lol playing one of them is a mistake. even if payne plays mcw will start.. there all going to play around 20 mins. when was the last time a min price player ended up in a winning tournamnet??? if u playing him that means ur spending up at pf and c. told yall last night not to play delany nobody listened

I had him in 0 of 10 lineups. Not because I listened to you though

• whitemamba86

man mcw is out what a joke no everyone will be on payne and rondo lol have fun

• kmdilsaver

Mcw and zip out for chi

• DirkDigglerz

Fire up Rajon Rondrino

• DirkDigglerz

Rajon Rondrino on national TV games is money

• byo34

National TV Rondo looking like a nice play..

• GGee87

@zekemeout said...

who starts with porzingis out?

I was wondering this as well. Do they throw Melo at the 4 alot in this game or do they play GHG alongside KOQ?

• DirkDigglerz

Lance Thomas starts at PF for KP

• FstFrank

Any eyes on Turner? Know hes a better home player but seems underpriced. At least for Cash purposes

• FstFrank

Also feel like Schroeder may be a trap. Much better home splits and will be Chalky as hell. Also could still be in dog house

• whitemamba86

if rondo starts he could get a triple double if he gets 30+ mins

• kingsolobolo1

Minnesota sucks against energetic bigs so fire up capala

• whitemamba86

@kingsolobolo1 said...

hes only going to play 20 mins tho but if he shoots 90% from the field again maybe

• firepimp

Anyone think the weather will play a factor in todays games?

• Joeltimb

Who is on Maple Jordan tonight?

• byo34

So LeBron was drinking wine and eating salmon burgers in his driveway and now he is sick..

60 point salmon burger game if he plays.

• squidkill

@firepimp said...

I did not cash at all with my lineup, not too disappointed as my first true play ever in NBA fanduel single entry tourneys and scored 291.1 points missing the cash by 24 points. Middleton, Delaney and Portis screwed me in a sense. They hit their floor value, and instead of Leonard I should have went with Derozen but I tossed a quarter in the air and I went with K.Leonard.
    I might give it another shot with 7 games on the slate. Appreciate the help gentleman/ladies. I am not an NBA fan what so ever so Iā€™m doing all this blind in a sense. I might need to stick with head to heads or 50/50ā€™s on fanduel for a few try and build a bankroll for the upcoming MLB season.

With Lowry OUT there should not have been a coin needed. Derozan 10/10- Higher pace and all the usage- These are the nuiances that must be picked up on to be successful in NBA-

• DirkDigglerz

@kingsolobolo1 said...

Fire up Nene too and Harrell right

• kingsolobolo1

@DirkDigglerz said...

Fire up Nene too and Harrell right

Nene maybe they’re just terrible against hustling bigs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.