• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    3:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Cleveland ( -5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Denver ( 4.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

Love the early slate!! Gonna be real contrarian LUs for me on DK for me today (AKA stars & scrubs). I think Jabari does 8x, throwing the law office of Miller & Moore from NO, and hoping T Parker gets run vs the Cavs.

Good luck today Grinders. Should be a fun one!

• MrPerfekt7

@ASitar said...

Love the early slate!! Gonna be real contrarian LUs for me on DK for me today (AKA stars & scrubs). I think Jabari does 8x, throwing the law office of Miller & Moore from NO, and hoping T Parker gets run vs the Cavs.

Good luck today Grinders. Should be a fun one!

Don’t forget about Okafor as well. If he is starting again he good for a quick 25DKpts

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Gonna have to see some news on mins for Parker especially with Henson back

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Don’t forget about Okafor as well. If he is starting again he good for a quick 25DKpts

Lol you’re saying he’s a lock for 25?

• ElSlappo

I wish the DK early slate included the DET/CHA game

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I wish Zaza would get suspended for that garbage he pulled last night

• ScofieldReturns

FD main slate: that 2nd PG spot is driving me up a wall. Satoransky and Murray are both in such bad spots (simmons/cp3 are fantastic defenders), but both are contrarian TJ Mc will be so popular I kinda want to fade him. But if he gets to 25 fpts that would be regretable. Or just punt entirely with frazier, hoping he steals some of satoransky’s PT…

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-player-pool-2-25-2401967

• hoffs812

FanDuel getting a little ridiculous why can’t they just but have a 5-game all day slate instead of all these single games and two gamers

• superjon

Only playing one LU in the early, and pairing LBJ and ABC. AD probably outscores LBJ, but I can’t do ABC and AD with the rest of the pieces I like.

Main slate is where it gets fun. I’m all in (literally)

CP3/TJ – 89%
    Harden – 78%
    Porter – 61%
    Oubre – 67%
    Plumlee – 72%

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@hoffs812 said...

FanDuel getting a little ridiculous why can’t they just but have a 5-game all day slate instead of all these single games and two gamers

It’s so I can win 100k in two different tournaments

• superjon

@hoffs812 said...

2nd game of the early starts at 3:30
    1st game of the main starts at 8:00

No late swap and a lot of news can happen in 4.5 hours. You’d be a lot more upset if someone from the night game got scratched.

Plus, now you have TWO chances to win $100k

• moped_jones

@hoffs812 said...

I agree. I would have preferred an “all day late swap” with the late swap games having all the good prizes (not crap contest like they usually do). Last night should have been that way too with the 5pm game and the late game added on as well.

Oh well, playing 2 LU’s on both slates today. Hopefully one of my 4 LU’s hits and I win $100k.

• upgradetoquestionable

Wonder what the playing time for Rudy Gay will be today. Last time he got a little less than 20. If he were to get closer to 25 might be a bargain play.

• fenway2015

early slate bledsoe hill parker mirotic and davis

• MrPerfekt7

@elving188 said...

Lol you’re saying he’s a lock for 25?

Yep he can easily get that

• Potsmoke

Anyone playing the 1 game very early slate? What a crapshoot.

• hcassidy

@elving188 said...

Gonna have to see some news on mins for Parker especially with Henson back

Everything I have read is they may keep him on minutes the rest of the season.

• jcottenttu

@elving188 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-player-pool-2-25-2401967

elving – appreciate ur daily write-up’s.

i didnt see ur post about reddit in time to help wit lakers game last nite but just a heads up for today – nba league pass is free for the weekend/few days. just open the nba app to watch any game not blacked out in your area.

• upgradetoquestionable

Looking at I Clark/Nance Jr vs G Hill/Jabari. Thoughts?

• Lathum

Just a heads up, the FD single game contest today is the early game so get in while you can cause it will fill early.

• Travisb1998

I think Nance is a lock. The Cavs I think will eventually have him in the starting rotation instead of TT.

• DirkDigglerz

AD guaranteed 90 burger Thank me later

• gaelicgirl

@DirkDigglerz said...

LOL You were mentioned in elving’s blog today. A star is born!

• dolphinkick182

@DirkDigglerz said...

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).