7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 231
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11 ) at Chicago ( 11 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 238
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• got9forya

Damn I hate these big slates. I really like Paul tonight though with or without Harden on FD

• caleb21scott

At first look on DK:
    Besides the juicy games like chi vs mil and mia vs pho
    Cousins is in a great spot with minutes trending up against a charlotte team that’s awful at defending the paint.
    Elf is also in a good spot in a pace up game with triple double upside at a price that is tough to ignore for the minutes he should receive
    Bagley has been on an absolute tear as of late and sac will need his size against min bigs.
    Saric has been awful the past two games with Kat out and is due for a bounce back game in a pace up spot against the kings here with or without Kat playing
    Sabonis need I say is a plug and play if turner is out again.
    Paul is a great play with or without harden tonight against a team that is bottom of the league at defending the PG
    Tough to figure out which pieces of the two juicy games at the top to roll with but ill surely have exposure to both.
    Good luck to all on what should be a high scoring slate

• Benf15harp

Gonna see a lot of this tonight….. 😬

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

Flexing?

• got9forya

Damn stuck at SF on FD. Dont feel like I need to pay up for James but not to many low options I can see go off. Any Advice from yall

• monarch

All DA Bled-Sh0W!!!

• BawseGeller

@got9forya said...

Damn stuck at SF on FD. Dont feel like I need to pay up for James but not to many low options I can see go off. Any Advice from yall

Mirotic!

• monarch

@got9forya said...

Dont play FD but Joe Harris is a guy I like on DK. The Spurs are toast on defense right now.. look at that O/U

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

And I hope we don’t see any of this….

If he’s out I can keep my player pool like a Thibs rotation 🏀😁

• NDNole

First off, a tip of the cap to you guys who manage to fit the right guys in on NBA, I don’t know how you do it. It seems so random even among star players who go off. All the same I am trying to nudge into the NBA field and I have a question…..

My biggest frustration is not seeming to get the starting lineups accurately and in many cases not up to date. The NBA is real loose on when they release starters info. What do you guys do for this? Is there a reliable site that keeps up to hour at least on probable starting lineups with accuracy?

And I use Draftkings only.

• got9forya

@NDNole said...

First off, a tip of the cap to you guys who manage to fit the right guys in on NBA, I don’t know how you do it. It seems so random even among star players who go off. All the same I am trying to nudge into the NBA field and I have a question…..

My biggest frustration is not seeming to get the starting lineups accurately and in many cases not up to date. The NBA is real loose on when they release starters info. What do you guys do for this? Is there a reliable site that keeps up to hour at least on probable starting lineups with accuracy?

https://basketballmonster.com/playernews.aspx

This is what I use

• aus1032

@NDNole said...

Follow fantasy labs nba on twitter or find team’s beat writers

• biga0787

I won a seat to spectacular slam and 12 mega to gladiator neither ticket is in my upcoming. They are working on activating tickets according to fanduel email. Is this a usual occurrence? Anytime I have one a ticket they were there day before or first thing in am when I looked

• aus1032

mirotic or ghostface with giannis out hmmm

• biga0787

And has phi been running Harris more at c. Boban only played 19 minutes last game and didn’t do much. He seems like a decent play against no

• aus1032

@biga0787 said...

And has phi been running Harris more at c. Boban only played 19 minutes last game and didn’t do much. He seems like a decent play against no

Boban can’t really play big minutes so they’ve been using a smaller lineup with mike Scott

• Marsharks

• 2017 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@biga0787 said...

I won a seat to spectacular slam and 12 mega to gladiator neither ticket is in my upcoming. They are working on activating tickets according to fanduel email. Is this a usual occurrence? Anytime I have one a ticket they were there day before or first thing in am when I looked

If you won it Sunday it may not be there yet. Takes at least a day

• biga0787

I won them some time ago. The tournaments are today. They are in pending and haven’t become active yet. I’m gonna give it some time and email them again.

Edit. Of course as I check it they arrive

• ASitar

Why does DRuss and CP3 have to be the same price on DK? I hope Towns plays because although I’m not taking him but I don’t want to avoid a Tolliver hitting 28 DK points. Shouldn’t have to scrape the barrel since I’m avoiding Harden, Glass, and Towns. Markkenan is the most expensive “C” I’m using tonight.

• DC2380

@aus1032 said...

Yup. I agree with this agree with this.

• Kmasonbx

@ASitar said...

Why does DRuss and CP3 have to be the same price on DK?

Why does this seem off to you? CP3 is priced btwn what he should be if Harden is out and if Harden is in (should probably be 9k+ if no Harden and under 8k if Harden is in), and Russell has 50 point upside in all but the toughest matchups and the Spurs are not that.

• monarch

@Kmasonbx said...

Why does this seem off to you? CP3 is priced btwn what he should be if Harden is out and if Harden is in (should probably be 9k+ if no Harden and under 8k if Harden is in), and Russell has 50 point upside in all but the toughest matchups and the Spurs are not that.

Russ has a great matchup….derrick white returning shores up their D a little but the Spurs were so lost on D against the Knicks yesterday…went to a 2-3 zone almost the entire second half.

• bucherpsu08

@aus1032 said...

The DK Live app is also great for notifications.

• Matoshea

It’s going to be hard to not play LaVine and Lauri in my cash lineups if Ottos ruled out.

• feekdogg

Well, since Ja Rule just cursed the Timberwolves, I guess I have to load up on Kings.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).