7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 231
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11 ) at Chicago ( 11 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 238
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JSteele

I have way too many Bulls tonight.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, but what names are those attatched to CP3? Curry, Westbrook, Doncic, whod you pull from LA? Point LeBron? Don’t think you used Ingram, as the 45 should be Doncic. Did Paul defend Doncic? The outlier, if you want to call it that is Teague who for whatever reason has good history against CP3. Even if Trae gets 45-50, that’s not spectacular at his price, plus his floor is absurdly low for the price.

LOL. Cp3 is dropping defensively. You can keep going back but everyone is lighting him up.

• Matoshea

Is Ilyasova a good $10 punt on yahoo? I’m trying to decide between him, Derrick Jones Jr or Bembry.

• dominicanpapi

@vick325 said...

Projections for Doncic, Russell and Lavine? who is the guy to own tonight? Lavine seems to be in a great spot at a lower price…

Tournament or cash? I reckon Lavine will be the higher owned of the 3, followed by Russell (PG narrative vs. Spurs) and I think Doncic will be overlooked. It will be interesting to see that ‘late night hammer’ theory be put to the test. It’s an island game with probably low ownership and Doncic can put up 50.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

LOL. Cp3 is dropping defensively. You can keep going back but everyone is lighting him up.

Of course he is, he’s getting old, but he’s not a turnstile yet. DVP patterns show HOU has been solid against PG’s overall with Paul and were getting lit up when he was out. There’s a big gap. Actively targeting PG’s against HOU doesn’t make much sense, especially on an 11 game slate.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Of course he is, he’s getting old, but he’s not a turnstile yet. DVP patterns show HOU has been solid against PG’s overall with Paul and were getting lit up when he was out. There’s a big gap. Actively targeting PG’s against HOU doesn’t make much sense, especially on an 11 game slate.

DVP is overrated.

• casper

@IT4MVP said...

And also is Lauri a must play now

it sounds like your talking fanduel in which case I would play him or tobias

• ASitar

I’m really starting to like Wayne Seldon. $3,200 on DK and might see the most minutes he’s seen as a Bull.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

JHC. He’s a fine play.
    Play him ….don’t play him….I couldn’t care less Lmao

• Ace15

Anyone else loving LMA as much as me tonight? Dude is cheappp

• vick325

@dominicanpapi said...

Tournament or cash? I reckon Lavine will be the higher owned of the 3, followed by Russell (PG narrative vs. Spurs) and I think Doncic will be overlooked. It will be interesting to see that ‘late night hammer’ theory be put to the test. It’s an island game with probably low ownership and Doncic can put up 50.

Looking for a GPP play. This is kind of how I was seeing it as well. Slightly concerned Doncic doesnt see full mins in his first game back in a couple. I would be looking at a Rabb/doncic combo vs a saric/Russell combo if that makes a difference in which way you would be leaning.

• draggin49

Would playing miro/Bledsoe/middleton together be a bad idea ?
    Or maybe better to pair Bledsoe with only one of miro/middleton?
    🤷‍♂️

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@travvis said...

For such a big slate, I feel like I have the chalkiest of chalky squads.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

DVP is overrated.

DVP is what it is. It’s underrated as soon as it’s called overrated and overrated as soon as it’s called underrated.

• Barnabus

I watch 90% of Rockets games, to me the eye test tells me that Chris Paul is not someone I want to target. He is definitely not what he was in his prime defensively but still rarely makes mistakes, gets away with a ton of fouls and general annoys whoever he is on. The Rockets switch everything and dare people to post up their guards or take their bigs off the dribble so Trae will be get switches with Capela or Faried. I can see a path to 50+ with a ton of assists to the wings and 4+ steals or something but I can’t see him scoring a bunch and I just don’t see him as a great play tonight, he would need to be 1000 cheaper for me to be on him in this matchup.

• Benf15harp

@Ace15 said...

Anyone else loving LMA as much as me tonight? Dude is cheappp

He did have “rest” game yesterday 😬

• Kp24

@ASitar said...

I’m really starting to like Wayne Seldon. $3,200 on DK and might see the most minutes he’s seen as a Bull.

Me too. When you watch him play, he hustles his butt off. Coaching staff gotta wanna see him our there some more.

• Ace15

@Benf15harp said...

He did have “rest” game yesterday 😬

Lol, that game is going double OT tonight watch lol. You want to play AD with me tonight, we can win all the monies

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

DVP is what it is. It’s underrated as soon as it’s called overrated and overrated as soon as it’s called underrated.

Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs 😉

• Benf15harp

@Ace15 said...

Lol, that game is going double OT tonight watch lol. You want to play AD with me tonight, we can win all the monies

LOL. LMA on b2b and AD playing 20 minutes ……what could go wrong. I’m in.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

DVP is overrated.

DvP is overrated in a vacuum. However, when looked at holistically is still a fairly accurate predictor. To use an obvious example, looking at Brooklyn we see they allow 1.25 FPPM vs C and the league average is 1.13 FPPM. Where it’s overrated is when you look purely at a rank and determine a player is a bad play without taking into consideration that player’s role within an offense. For example a team might be great guarding SG’s but avg to bad guarding the perimeter and the opposing SG has a high 3P%. That’s where opponent shooting vs player shot distance comes into play, etc…

• Ace15

@Benf15harp said...

LOL. LMA on b2b and AD playing 20 minutes ……what could go wrong. I’m in.

Lol, should we take things up a notch and lock in KLOVE as well. Dude could get 5 mins or 35 lol.

• Barnabus

I can’t remember a large slate where so many of favorite picks have been PGs

• Benf15harp

@Ace15 said...

Lol, should we take things up a notch and lock in KLOVE as well. Dude could get 5 mins or 35 lol.

Man we’re getting a core that feels like doing parkour on skyscrapers lmao

• randao24

Curry back in Charlotte seems appealing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).