7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 231
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11 ) at Chicago ( 11 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 238
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

The Heat only have five guards but I still have to go to Kelly O for 3900. Unless Haslem or Ryno plays then he gets almost the entire game at the four. They don’t have any power forwards unless Bam plays there which helps Whiteside as well.

• JSteele

Spoelstra once ran 5 starters 48 minutes each in a game. Michael Beasley had a huge game that night.

• sliceman11

@frugal said...

Maybe, but MIL allows the most OPP 3PA in the league and Markkanen and Lavine lead the Bulls in 3PA per game at 7.1 and 6.7.

That’s a fair point but still with a guy like lavine who rarely offers much outside of scoring, we really have to hope his shot is on to pay off his 7400 salary on dk. Markannen should easily double double just don’t love lavine upside in this match up shorthanded.. Hopefully it doesnt bite me

• Smallchimp

Anyone else having trouble trimming down Tier 4 in the tier contests today?

• jess701

Time to pop a top!!

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

They also have Emmanuel Terry. and Udonis Haslem technically. Kelly O isn’t safe. Still a good play, but a troll job 22 minutes and 15 FP’s is totally plausible.

I don’t think Spo will run scrubs unless it’s a blowout. More than likely, this is going to be a short rotation with Kelly O, Whiteside, and Bam playing the majority of PF/C minutes.

• travvis

Ryan Anderson revenge night! Joking…I think.

• ghostfacekicker

Olynyk or Rabb?

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

not much talk of brook lopez.. am i missing something?

• ghostfacekicker

@jess701 said...

Time to pop a top!!

“Tap the bottle and twist the cap!”

• BerkeleyBoss

@frugal said...

This greatly solidifies Whiteside minutes with Kelly O starting at PF and the only viable big to backup both spots being Bam unless they decide to run Anderson 30 on a whim.

Agree. I’m all over Whiteside. He’ll probably be in all 10 of my Yahoo lineups.

• jess701

I had Lopez but changed him out for Bagley! in a couple.

• ghostfacekicker

I had D Jones Jr + Bagley + Olynyk but with the DJJ news I’m mulling over a straight pivot to MKG or going Rabb + Olynyk + ?

• BBWC_10

I hate playing Whiteside but with all the Miami injuries I have to have him in this smash spot.

• zpa1989

why does court IQ have brogdon’s ceiling at 66? does anyone think he can realistically touch that tonight?

or ever for that matter?

i have his ceiling tonight at around 48, and that i feel is very generous.

• BerkeleyBoss

Any insight on minutes for Dragic?

• jess701

@ghostfacekicker said...

I had D Jones Jr + Bagley + Olynyk but with the DJJ news I’m mulling over a straight pivot to MKG or going Rabb + Olynyk + ?

Bagley still good play just fill in a different lineup!

• ghostfacekicker

Do we like Mirotic tonight? Semi-revenge game.

• jess701

@ghostfacekicker said...

Do we like Mirotic tonight? Semi-revenge game.

Have in a few

• ASitar

Watch Harden put up 85 DK points. Dudes got the highest ceiling in a fast-paced game being guarded by Young. I’m putting him in 1 of 6 DK LUs.

• MerMer3

Soooo is Arcidiacono or Selden the safer pick on DK?

• jcaldtime

let em sleep on a low owned Rondo and run it with LeBron / Bledsoe

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

Watch Harden put up 85 DK points. Dudes got the highest ceiling in a fast-paced game being guarded by Young. I’m putting him in 1 of 6 DK LUs.

Too many potential cheap guys who could give a massive return not to get some exposure.

• monarch

So Waiters is chalk but I have liked Batum all day at the same price and I think I am sticking with Batum. Am I crazy? Waiters one really big game was against the Warriors…the team Batum is getting 38 minutes against tonight in a much more attractive game.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

So Waiters is chalk but I have liked Batum all day at the same price and I think I am sticking with Batum. Am I crazy? Waiters one really big game was against the Warriors…the team Batum is getting 38 minutes against tonight in a much more attractive game.

No, I like Batum too. Granted, I like Waiters more, but Batum is a solid play. He’s trending up and who knows where it’ll end.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).