7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 231
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11 ) at Chicago ( 11 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 238
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dominicanpapi

The power of Giannis, Milwaukee opened as 11 point favorites, now they’re favored by 7. I feel like this is going to be one of those 400 point type of nights, there’s so much value and a ton of mid-range guys that could go for 40-50.

• mbunner23

Anyone else having trouble with the new crowns feature on DK? Accidentally reserved my entries with crowns instead of my DK $. Withdrew my entries but never got my crowns back.

• gaelicgirl

@got9forya said...

Damn I hate these big slates.

Yeah, same here.

• Marsharks

• 2017 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@Benf15harp said...

Gonna see a lot of this tonight….. 😬

Who is the player flexing?

• mbunner23

@Marsharks said...

For real?

• clrockny24

@mbunner23 said...

Anyone else having trouble with the new crowns feature on DK? Accidentally reserved my entries with crowns instead of my DK $. Withdrew my entries but never got my crowns back.

I did that too, they don’t give you the crowns back, they refund you in dk dollars.

• mbunner23

@clrockny24 said...

I did that too, they don’t give you the crowns back, they refund you in dk dollars.

I didn’t receive any DK dollars after withdrawing.

• dominicanpapi

Something I’ve noticed with Myles Turner being out, yeah Sabonis/O’Quinn are plug and plays, but opposing centers have been feasting the last two games w/Turner out. Just something to keep in mind, I don’t think paying up for Drummond makes a ton of sense but it could be a spot where he’ll be low owned.

Edit: Also, Cousins outright admitted he’s been horrible on the pick and roll. Walker and Zeller are probably one of the better pick and roll duos in the league. This might be a Zeller smash spot, who knows.

• Njsum1

@Marsharks said...

The question is….

Who is the player facing DeAndre Ayton tonight

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

For real?

I’ll take this one …….
    The player flexing his muscles is Miami Heat Center Hassan Whiteside LoL

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

I have enough crowns to buy a Burger King franchise lmao
    Can’t help ya on this one.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

If you haven’t already, maybe try refreshing, or closing the page and reopening. If that doesn’t work, and I’m just guessing here, maybe wait a little while and try again. If you don’t have the crowns back or th DK dollars within 24 hours, just reach out to DK support.

Side note….awesome feature, using the crowns directly. What a pain in the arse it was having to go to the DK shop…huge improvement. 👍

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

If you haven’t already, maybe try refreshing, or closing the page and reopening. If that doesn’t work, and I’m just guessing here, maybe wait a little while and try again. If you don’t have the crowns back or th DK dollars within 24 hours, just reach out to DK support.

Side note….awesome feature, using the crowns directly. What a pain in the arse it was having to go to the DK shop…huge improvement. 👍

Yeah, I like the new feature. Just wasn’t ready for it, I hit reserve using my crowns on accident, didn’t realize it until it was too late. Hopefully I get them back.

• frugal

If Doncic sits again tonight I’ll be locking in Dwight Powell on Yahoo. His usage has been way up last 2 games with 12 and 13 FGA and this is a much softer matchup. The 1st time these 2 teams met he put up 21.4 FP in 16:27, roughly 1.3 FPPM, and that was with the squad before they tore it down. Presuming he sees ~26 minutes tonight, I think he’s in line for a big game.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Yeah, I like the new feature. Just wasn’t ready for it, I hit reserve using my crowns on accident, didn’t realize it until it was too late. Hopefully I get them back.

What are DK dollars? You mean your account balance? Or are DK dollars separate…like money you can’t withdraw yet can only use to enter games? If so, how do I see if I have any…haha?

• NDNole

Going to focus on the smaller slates and showdowns til I get the hang of NBA. Makes me want to watch the games more anyway.

• NDNole

@got9forya said...

https://basketballmonster.com/playernews.aspx

This is what I use

Thanks for the responses guys.

• Benf15harp

@frugal said...

If Doncic sits again tonight I’ll be locking in Dwight Powell on Yahoo. His usage has been way up last 2 games with 12 and 13 FGA and this is a much softer matchup. The 1st time these 2 teams met he put up 21.4 FP in 16:27, roughly 1.3 FPPM, and that was with the squad before they tore it down. Presuming he sees ~26 minutes tonight, I think he’s in line for a big game.

He’s fine with or without Don Cheech

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

What are DK dollars? You mean your account balance? Or are DK dollars separate…like money you can’t withdraw yet can only use to enter games? If so, how do I see if I have any…haha?

I believe the account balance.

Update: They added $5 to my account balance. Kinda stinks, because I could have won more than $5 with those crowns but I also could have not made any money with them. Kind of like a tie ball game….be careful with those reserved entries guys.

• Kmasonbx

@mbunner23 said...

Are they automatically applying your crowns when you register now?

• mbunner23

@Kmasonbx said...

Are they automatically applying your crowns when you register now?

There’s two options. Reserve with $, reserve with crowns, if that’s what you’re asking.

• Marsharks

• 2017 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@mbunner23 said...

For real?

I don’t watch basketball too often. I don’t own a TV. The Heat are rarely on game of the week anyhow. Watching basketball doesn’t necessarily help with fantasy does it? What matters most is the game plan and none of us have that. Thanks for answering though down below. Can anyone tell how many minutes he will get tonight? 35 would be nice and 22 is nothing special.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

I believe the account balance.

Out of curiosity…why wouldn’t you just use crowns the crowns to enter, instead of your account balance? There’s no benefit to entering with actual dollars over crowns. Using crowns counts towards achievements.

Also the way clrockny24 responded to your question, it sounded like DK dollars were something separate from your account balance, which is why I asked the question. Maybe ask him what he meant by DK dollars 🤷‍♂️

Edit….I see ur problem has been solved

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Out of curiosity…why wouldn’t you just use crowns the crowns to enter, instead of your account balance? There’s no benefit to entering with actually dollars over crowns. Using crowns counts towards achievements.

Also the way clrockny24 responded to your question, it sounded like DK dollars were something separate from your account balance, which is why I asked the question. Maybe ask him what he meant by DK dollars 🤷‍♂️

Honestly I’m not sure. I just like to stash them, then use them if I ever start struggling for a period of time. I probably should use them more often because they aren’t doing any good just sitting there. Side note: I can’t wait to get that 25,000 crown achievement, probably stash it until next NBA season.

• Kmasonbx

@mbunner23 said...

There’s two options. Reserve with $, reserve with crowns, if that’s what you’re asking.

Ah OK, thanks. I was thinking they were doing what they do with tickets where if you have a ticket they just auto apply the ticket. I have a bunch of crowns that I’m saving (for some reason that I’m not even sure of) so just wanted to make sure they didn’t start doing the same with crowns.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).