7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 231
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11 ) at Chicago ( 11 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 238
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

@JSteele said...

K Olynyk 3900 49.00 50.33%
    B Adebayo 3800 32.75 1.8%
    R Lopez 4100 34.75 5.71%

Tons of other value at that price range

This is like the perfect example of why multipliers and the concept of ‘hitting value’ is not good. 24.25 at $3600 is 6.7x or whatever. That’s horrendous on tonight’s slate. Other slates, that’d help you win a GPP. And today, the other guys crushing in this price range weren’t secrets. Now do you want to have to call 6.7x ‘great value!’ in a vacuum, or should you analyze each slate and the relativity of its pieces?

• chronoxiong

@BBWC_10 said...

Ya, I have him in only 1/6 LU’s, He has been playing in the high 20’s-30 Min a game since DJ got traded, Gotta play Centers vs. the Clips. He is in the winning LU right now.

Yeah he’s so cheap. He’s minimum on Yahoo. I am so irate at this right now because I could have just played him if I knew he was going to start.

Well if you look at the top scorers on Yahoo, 7 of the top 8 fantasy scorers tonight were all Centers or listed at Center on that site. Randle and Harrell are listed at PFs on FD. You remove them and then Whiteside is the 5th highest scoring Center. This goes to show how deep the Center position is this season. I have learned to not fade them if they had a great match up. I’m glad I had Whiteside but wished I had the others too.

• ScofieldReturns

@mtdurham said...

Cash is ultimately decided by your enitre 8 man lineup…not just your center….

JVAL was a great choice at center…. obviously either one of those guys ended up being a solid 2nd choice too…. so as long as you played a combo of 2 of the 3 you should have cashed..

i’m on FD, you only get 1 C with no flexibility so ultimately who you choose matters more

• gaelicgirl

@mtdurham said...

I told you guys the Hassan Whiteside, Kelly Olynyk, Bam Adebayo triple stack was the nuts tonight.

• gaelicgirl

Can’t believe Boogie got a tech for tossing Lamb’s shoe off the court. They’re just supposed to keep playing with a shoe laying in the middle of the floor? Ridiculous.

• gaelicgirl

Boban injured? Oh, man.

• depalma13

Waking up to money. Yeah!

• Mr_tjRoto

thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).