7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 231
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11 ) at Chicago ( 11 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 238
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jonas137

@Dolphins2016 said...

you guys prefer Harris or Butler? both around the same price on DK

Both under priced, but I’m taking Harris more for the discount

Why Milw/CHC game? Don’t see much there.. just Miro.. and probable blowout. Will fade. Heavy G.S. vs No-D CHA… heavy on several Clippers/Mavs. Philadelphia/N.O. and SAC/MIN games and of course ATL/HOU. Good luck.

• mcguirknba

If ABC doesnt play I dont see a blowout.

• kps3205s

@yanksfan1 said...

Anyone have a game log of when the Lopez brothers play each other?

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi

Free site but the only problem is you really don’t know how many minutes they each played against each other. Gives you some rough numbers to go with though.

• mbunner23

@866 said...

Why Milw/CHC game? Don’t see much there.. just Miro.. and probable blowout. Will fade. Heavy G.S. vs No-D CHA… heavy on several Clippers/Mavs. Philadelphia/N.O. and SAC/MIN games and of course ATL/HOU. Good luck.

Blowout with no ABC, possible but not enough to keep me away. There’s a lot of nice pieces to that game.

• Wooden_Bones

@Dolphins2016 said...

you guys prefer Harris or Butler? both around the same price on DK

Almost a toss up for me, but I’m leaning Harris. Butler hasn’t been in great form recently with Embiid out (or at least the form we’re used to when Embiid sits). Plus, Harris has looked good against NO this year (we’ll see if that translates to PHI).

• caleb21scott

@mcguirknba said...

Speaking of crowns, anybody else paranoid that they missed a day of NBA and not get the 25k crowns?

Haha I look at it everyday to make sure I was credited for the previous night. Im currently sitting at 126/167. That’s with playing the two allstar slates. Is this the number everyone else is at?

• frugal

@866 said...

MIL/CHI a blow out so little interest yet you see GS/CHA and ATL/HOU as competitive? Interesting.

• Benf15harp

Simmons back in Louisiana tonight

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

Blowout with no ABC, possible but not enough to keep me away. There’s a lot of nice pieces to that game.

If MIL/CHI blowout out without Giannis, at least a couple players are going to have way better than average games on the MIL side.

• mbunner23

@caleb21scott said...

Haha I look at it everyday to make sure I was credited for the previous night. Im currently sitting at 126/167. That’s with playing the two allstar slates. Is this the number everyone else is at?

If I counted correctly. There’s 44 slates left.

• feekdogg

Brooklyn’s defense isn’t great. Pop is pissed. DeRozan? LMA? Stay away?

• miggs6876

I’m trying to focus on the Philly/NO game. With Enid out, a couple of Philly guys will do well against that NO defense. Butler and Tobias are interesting. Like Elf again too.

• mbunner23

@feekdogg said...

I rarely play Spurs, and when I do, it’s short slates.

• mcguirknba

@caleb21scott said...

Im at 126, sigh of relief somebody else is too.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@caleb21scott said...

That’s what I have too. I don’t think I took a day off either, but it’s possible. I played the all-star slates too.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

That’s what I have too. I don’t think I took a day off either, but it’s possible. I played the all-star slates too.

If I did the math correctly. Looks like you can miss 3 days and still be good for the 25,000 crowns. I’m at 124 days played, with 44 slates remaining.

• Wooden_Bones

@feekdogg said...

I wouldn’t fault anyone for taking LMA tonight, he’s in a great spot to bounce back. But, as of now I’m staying away from both DeRozan and LMA.

• frugal

@feekdogg said...

I kinda like a few BKN plays against SAS on the B2B.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

If I did the math correctly. Looks like you can miss 3 days and still be good for the 25,000 crowns. I’m at 124 days played, with 44 slates remaining.

Man…I didn’t even notice that achievement until today. I’m at 96.

• Benf15harp

@miggs6876 said...

I’m trying to focus on the Philly/NO game. With Enid out, a couple of Philly guys will do well against that NO defense. Butler and Tobias are interesting. Like Elf again too.

I might go for the dub trip dub
    Simmons/ELF mini stack 🤣

• Donnyleonard

On FD is there anyone to target for NO? I’ve seen people throw around Elf’s name but no one else. I noticed Diallo and Kenny Hustle are somewhat priced up. Someone on that team has to score the 119 points.

• feekdogg

@Donnyleonard said...

On FD is there anyone to target for NO? I’ve seen people throw around Elf’s name but no one else. I noticed Diallo and Kenny Hustle are somewhat priced up. Someone on that team has to score the 119 points.

Okafor revenge.

• frugal

@Donnyleonard said...

Davis and Holiday are playing tonight I believe, though who knows how many minutes.

• Benf15harp

Trae Young is popping in my model. Several months from now I’ll have a 🔥💩 👶 LOL
    Houston been getting wrecked by 1G

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).