7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 231
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11 ) at Chicago ( 11 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 238
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JSteele

@frugal said...

Davis and Holiday are playing tonight I believe, though who knows how many minutes.

When those guys play it’s 20-25 and the rest go to young guys. I don’t think I like much from NO. Maybe Diallo again

• Donnyleonard

@feekdogg said...

Okafor revenge.

Thanks I forgot about that!

• mcguirknba

Any interest in Lillard on DK?

• IT4MVP

Anybody playing Kanter tonight? And also is Lauri a must play now…… I currently like Sabonis, Bagley, and to some extent Love. Thoughts on PF?

• mbunner23

If I thought the Cavs could keep it close, I’d be all over Dame.

• newzreview

@mcguirknba said...

Pivoting from CP3 to Dame on Yahoo. Also like Nurkic and Mo in this game.

• Benf15harp

@IT4MVP said...

Anybody playing Kanter tonight? And also is Lauri a must play now…… I currently like Sabonis, Bagley, and to some extent Love. Thoughts on PF?

Kanter and love are tough for me due to mins

• UGAdude

@mcguirknba said...

I’m trying to decide between him and Curry. They both seem a little overpriced, which is why I like them. Their price should drive their ownership down.

• Wooden_Bones

@UGAdude said...

I’m trying to decide between him and Curry. They both seem a little overpriced, which is why I like them. Their price should drive their ownership down.

I can’t imagine liking a player because I think he’s overpriced, regardless of how low his ownership is. Doesn’t make sense.

• JSteele

I like Curry a lot but then you have guys like Paul, Russell, LaVine, hell even Bledsoe can get you 50+ tonight it just doesn’t seem like the right play to get maybe 60

• Jonas137

@IT4MVP said...

Kanter on yahoo, very much so. Elsewhere, no

• Donnyleonard

@Benf15harp said...

Trae Young is popping in my model. Several months from now I’ll have a 🔥💩 👶 LOL
    Houston been getting wrecked by 1G

Thanks I was still under the impression that the Chris Paul D on other PGs was still a thing. I’ll be sure to throw him into a line up.

• captainwacky

@Wooden_Bones said...

I can’t imagine liking a player because I think he’s overpriced, regardless of how low his ownership is. Doesn’t make sense.

Players price are supposed to represent their average range of production (or something like that; we can make up the rules to the algorithm however we like). They don’t necessarily reflect what someone’s ceiling is going to be. If someone has a crazy ceiling that you think they can reach to outperform their price (which is not based solely on ceiling), then it could help that more people would not be choosing that guy.

• JSteele

How many steals will the Heat get tonight off Tyler Johnson passes forgetting he’s on the suns? He already walked to the wrong dressing room this morning.

• Benf15harp

@Donnyleonard said...

Thanks I was still under the impression that the Chris Paul D on other PGs was still a thing. I’ll be sure to throw him into a line up.

Pg Last 5 vs Trae – 37, 79, 35, 55, 49
    Pg Last 5 vs Cp3- 58, 45, 52, 55, 52
    Dk FP

• Kuda708

Thoughts on Harden? At home and coming off not his best performance (little price drop again on DK too).

• JSteele

@Kuda708 said...

Thoughts on Harden? At home and coming off not his best performance (little price drop again on DK too).

Is he playing?

• Jonas137

@JSteele said...

Is he playing?

Probable yes. I don’t see the need

• travvis

For such a big slate, I feel like I have the chalkiest of chalky squads.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

Last 5 vs Trae – 37, 79, 35, 55, 49
    Last 5 vs Cp3- 58, 45, 52, 55, 52

Yeah, but what names are those attatched to CP3? Curry, Westbrook, Doncic, whod you pull from LA? Point LeBron? Don’t think you used Ingram, as the 45 should be Doncic. Did Paul defend Doncic? The outlier, if you want to call it that is Teague who for whatever reason has good history against CP3. Even if Trae gets 45-50, that’s not spectacular at his price, plus his floor is absurdly low for the price.

• JSteele

He was upgraded to Probable I saw on the beat reporter twitter

• UGAdude

@captainwacky said...

Players price are supposed to represent their average range of production (or something like that; we can make up the rules to the algorithm however we like). They don’t necessarily reflect what someone’s ceiling is going to be. If someone has a crazy ceiling that you think they can reach to outperform their price (which is not based solely on ceiling), then it could help that more people would not be choosing that guy.

Exactly. When I say they’re overpriced I mean their recent production hasn’t lived up to their price. But their ceiling is as high as anyone’s. If I thought someone was a bad play then I wouldn’t play them, but a guy like Curry or Lillard can go off any given night. If I think they’ll be lower owned then that has value to me and makes them worth considering. I seem to be better at projecting ownership than performance so I try to use that to my advantage.

• Njsum1

@caleb21scott said...

Haha I look at it everyday to make sure I was credited for the previous night. Im currently sitting at 126/167. That’s with playing the two allstar slates. Is this the number everyone else is at?

Yep, 126 means you played every slate, including all star. You’re up to date 👍

• monarch

Rockets play a unique defense where they switch every single thing. Capela will be guarding Young more often than CP3 tonight.

• vick325

Projections for Doncic, Russell and Lavine? who is the guy to own tonight? Lavine seems to be in a great spot at a lower price…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).