• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) —- T: 238.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

MME strategy

1. Set player exposure to 80%
    2. Run 150 lineups
    3. Look at the top players the optimizer spits out.
    4. If I like them, lower exposure to 35%. If I don’t like them, lower it to 10%.
    5. Do this until most players have a custom exposure.
    6. Readjust once projected ownership and injury news is released

• superjon

Is AD over the revenge factor now? Does Zion playing make a difference (he didn’t play the first 2 times these teams played)

8.5k for CJ?? Yes, Dame is still out and CJ did just score 70. But Boston is better than Detroit, right? I’m hesitant to play much of him tonight.

• Ace15

Note to self stop getting off the guys I’ve been on constantly. Here’s to you KPJ!!!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

Is AD over the revenge factor now? Does Zion playing make a difference (he didn’t play the first 2 times these teams played)

8.5k for CJ?? Yes, Dame is still out and CJ did just score 70. But Boston is better than Detroit, right? I’m hesitant to play much of him tonight.

I think he will be less vengeful with the game not being in NO with everyone booing him when he touches the ball but I think he could still get a 60 burger. Which I guess he did have the bigger game in LA

• got9forya

Welp lets hope for no Injuries today like last night. Jokic in a smash spot again

• monarch

I like AD. He cant be passive with Zion charging right at him most of the game.

• superjon

@got9forya said...

Welp lets hope for no Injuries today like last night. Jokic in a smash spot again

I’ll take Adams in a great spot for almost half the cost

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

I think he will be less vengeful with the game not being in NO with everyone booing him when he touches the ball but I think he could still get a 60 burger

He destroyed NOP in LA as well. Matchup is still good going against Zion. Only concern, and it’s slight, is that maybe I’d bump his “headed to the locker room” risk up a bit from it’s normal 50% 😉, in case he decides to try and take a charge from the baby freight train 😬

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

He destroyed NOP in LA as well. Matchup is still good going against Zion. Only concern, and it’s slight, is that maybe I’d bump his “headed to the locker room” risk up a bit from it’s normal 50% 😉, in case he decides to try and take a charge from the baby freight train 😬

Probably less of a chance of a fake injury with AD here with his reputation on the line. Just my take…would require an actual injury for him to go to the locker room.

• Njsum1

@got9forya said...

Everyone is healthy on Denver, is my main concern and a blowout is my secondary concern with Jokic…. yet he should find fantasy points easy to come by if he doesn’t defer to his teammates.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Probably less of a chance of a fake injury with AD here with his reputation on the line. Just my take…would require an actual injury for him to go to the locker room.

I don’t think he fakes injury, just think he picks up minor injuries which a little tape can cure. Which is why he’s always in the locker room.

His reputation isn’t on the line…imo. I was being more facetious than serious with upping his injury risk, yet he is injury prone and Zion banging into him certainly wouldn’t decrease his change for a trip to his second home.

Anyway, if he stays on the court, he’s one of the premier plays on the slate…imo

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

So do the Kings blowout the Warriors like everyone else does and will that lessen Fox’s potential ceiling.

• @superjon said...

The CJ question is one that’s been circling my brain. I think he can still have a great game, but Boston D is for real. Might have to find a different path.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t think he fakes injury, just think he picks up minor injuries which a little tape can cure. Which is why he’s always in the locker room.

His reputation isn’t on the line…imo. I was being more facetious than serious with upping his injury risk, yet he is injury prone and Zion banging into him certainly wouldn’t decrease his change for a trip to his second home.

Anyway, if he stays on the court, he’s one of the premier plays on the slate…imo

LAL has 2 big fairly mobile bodies in McGee and Howard to put on Zion if they want to limit AD’s physical play there. I wouldn’t put any extra worry into injury risk, just the same level as always.

• frugal

@upgradetoquestionable said...

The CJ question is one that’s been circling my brain. I think he can still have a great game, but Boston D is for real. Might have to find a different path.

We all know where Boston is weakest…

• @superjon said...

I’ll take Adams in a great spot for almost half the cost

Considering double down on OKC big men in a lineup. I think for 10K combined they could smash.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

O/U of blocks on Zion by LA bigs. EDIT: I’ll set it at 4

• dominicanpapi

@upgradetoquestionable said...

8500 on FD, no idea what his DK price is but it seems like FD is back to tightening up these prices. I would probably just run a Celtics stack and run it back with Whiteside, but even he’s expensive (9600).

• Herf

I barely cashed last night with a big 0.2 from Clark. Let’s stop picking the players that get hauled off to the locker room nightly lol.

I really like Murray against Detroit tonight.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

We all know where Boston is weakest…

Boston’s not really weak anywhere, which makes playing any Blazers a tough decision especially with Whiteside and McCollum priced through the roof on DK.

and……Dennis.Smith.Junior 😎
    People were scared cause he failed twice in this situation and was only 25% owned. I had him in 5/6. The matchup was the best he’s seen, and at 3300 he should have been 50% owned, regardless of talent. You could even take away 5 of his 7 steals and he still would have smashed that price.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

I was scared cause he sucks

• got9forya

Are we throwing Juan Toscano-Anderson in today. Not bad the last 2 games and seems like GS dont care they are a sinking ship

• Ace15

Ibaka vs the Bucks. Seen it too many times lock him in. FVV could go nuts as well.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

I was scared cause he sucks

You’re right, he does, I stated that yesterday, yet also said he would demolish that price against Houston. Its one of the main reasons why I cashed 3 out of my 4 Brandon Clarke lineups yesterday. (And all in on Embiid). Smith should have been much higher owned.

• superstars92

@sochoice said...

So do the Kings blowout the Warriors like everyone else does and will that lessen Fox’s potential ceiling.

No because Fox has a great chance to still play the 4th even in a blowout.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).