• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) —- T: 238.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@codygracyalny said...

What do you think about Lowry then? Siakam just isn’t getting there in my eyes.

I think Lowry is OK. Probably a better than Siakam. Lowry is interesting because everyone will be playing Fox or Rozier/Monk now.

• superjon

Lebron >>>> ABC

• vick325

Rozier a better play now? Monk worries me

• captainwacky

@vick325 said...

Rozier a better play now? Monk worries me

What worries you about Monk?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

What worries you about Monk?

You really like Monk? How much Monk will you have on DK roughly?

• codygracyalny

I feel like Graham being out will open up more opportunity for Bridges. I’ve been wanting to play him all day, but now I think I definitely have to.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I care. He might know something or have an angle that I haven’t considered.

I am simply debating if to spend for Giannis as I am playing only one lineup today… he can smash, no doubt. However it seems that they are being extra-careful with his workload in the last few weeks. While the game is projected to stay close, the Bucks aren’t in a position to consider any game a must win from now on

• monarch

Nobody playing Jrue I guess. He put up 60 vs the Lakers already this season. Homecoming game I believe and the Lakers not all that great vs lead guards.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Nobody playing Jrue I guess. He put up 60 vs the Lakers already this season. Homecoming game I believe and the Lakers not all that great vs lead guards.

I’ll jrue for sure.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

You really like Monk? How much Monk will you have on DK roughly?

I don’t love him by any means, but he feels surprisingly safe with some upside built in. I like him more before the Graham news, as getting him correct while everyone is on him is much less valuable, but I don’t feel he’s a bad play at all. I currently have like 20 percent.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I’ll jrue for sure.

Also on team Jrue.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Chriss probable or questionable?

• Pick1979

Charlotte offense is really that appealing against a very good INDY defense with a total under 100.
    Besides Dart Throw GPP’s or mini slates it would appear the best play is Zeller. Washington if i am not mistaken will be going against a very good defender in Sabonis and Monk well ….i guess i can see him getting 30

• Herf

@Unico10 said...

He has been upgraded to Probable.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Probable

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

I am simply debating if to spend for Giannis as I am playing only one lineup today… he can smash, no doubt. However it seems that they are being extra-careful with his workload in the last few weeks. While the game is projected to stay close, the Bucks aren’t in a position to consider any game a must win from now on

I am playing one lineup as well and he’s in it. He fouled out yesterday. Predictions don’t always age well when posted on this forum, and I don’t think this is necessarily a hot take, but I can guarantee you 33+ minutes and 55+ fpts. Whether or not that’s good enough for you is the real question.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Probable

Well…. that takes Toscano out of consideration at his price

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Why? Chriss is a C. Toscano has gotten the majority of his minutes at SF and some at PF. GR3 being gone and Dray out is what makes him a play.

• mbunner23

McDermott anyone?

• captainwacky

@Unico10 said...

I don’t think it does necessarily— he’s on a 10 day, and just played well twice in a row. They have a reasonable incentive to get him out there more (not to mention no Dray still allows for rotational minutes).

• Herf

@Unico10 said...

I think he is still definitely playable. Decent price with 8-10X upside.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

McDermott anyone?

I think he’s OK. I X’d him out seeing his ownership projection. Rather take shots at Danny Green or KCP

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Why? Chriss is a C. Toscano has gotten the majority of his minutes at SF and some at PF. GR3 being gone and Dray out is what makes him a play.

I guess I misread his uptick in minutes with Chriss absence.

• Supersharpie

@monarch said...

He bombed in LA last month.

• monarch

I’ve got Giannis and AD in every single lineup. Did not leave myself room for much error here.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).