• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) —- T: 238.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TheWeeIceMan

Ibaka is a real a hole.

• nerman

Gallo and Adams combined for 53.6 1st half FD pts. I need them to get to 100 to match Turner/Sabonis for 2k cheaper.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Turner, Justin Holiday and Sabonis are really the only guys who have gone off so far. Still can’t believe Myles had 11 bleals.

Yeah I know it’s stupid. Trash Hornets

• damionismyname

@RipCityRings said...

Turner, Justin Holiday and Sabonis are really the only guys who have gone off so far. Still can’t believe Myles had 11 bleals.

why do you guys say bleals and not just stocks? easier to say and means the same thing.

• RipCityRings

I’m going to cry blood if Detroit of all teams manages to make this a game.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@nerman said...

Gallo and Adams combined for 53 1st half FD pts. I need them to get to 100 to match Turner/Sabonis for 2k cheaper.

Me too

• RipCityRings

@damionismyname said...

why do you guys say bleals and not just stocks? easier to say and means the same thing.

Easy, bleals is funnier.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@damionismyname said...

Because it’s not fun to say stocks

• chronoxiong

Lowry killing me. In fact, this Raptors/Bucks game is a straight up 90’s slugfest. Just great.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

wtf Gafford…. 5 minutes 3 fouls no stats…

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Wow, Ibaka such an absolute turd tonight. No chance to cash with him.

• letsampitup

I have 4500 for my Utility Spot. Draftkings. Looking strong in a GPP right now. I already have Giles at another position. Who do I roll with?

• osuryanf

Ibaka aiming at the same rim as everybody else?

• Golfnut04240

@RipCityRings said...

You call ‘em “bleals”, I call ‘em “stocks”. lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Ibaka is a real a hole.

Have him and FVV in my only lineup with Turner and Gallo

• osuryanf

@letsampitup said...

I have 4500 for my Utility Spot. Draftkings. Looking strong in a GPP right now. I already have Giles at another position. Who do I roll with?

I chased on Bazemore. Not exactly confident in him but i don’t hate him either

• RipCityRings

@letsampitup said...

Not a lot to love there, maybe Bazemore or Trent Jr? Lakers are hard to predict but theoretically Kuzma or Dwight could do things.

• Golfnut04240

@Unico10 said...

Have him and FVV in my only lineup with Turner and Gallo

I have Serge also.

• jcotdl

stocks?! that’s preposterous..

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@letsampitup said...

Probably Juan

• RipCityRings

@osuryanf said...

Ibaka aiming at the same rim as everybody else?

The same one as Lowry, apparently. 2-12 and 1-8.

• monarch

Giannis going to get 60 and not even playing that well

• BBWC_10

This could be a good night for the little guys…. Many of the pros were all over the Hornets who all basically busted.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

I did have Dwight and Rondo in my player pool but if your lineup is doing good I probably wouldnt go that route. Bazemore has been doing alright but its Bazemore lol

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

This could be a good night for the little guys…. Many of the pros were all over the Hornets who all basically busted.

And FVV on FD at least

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).