• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) —- T: 238.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• FantasySultan

How is there so much time left in the Bucks game? I want to watch Zion!

• moosedrool

Let me go ahead and jinx this…have a decent one going in the $66. 159 with Sato/White going…Trent, Smart, AD, LeBro, Toscano left to play

• Dmo_Htx

@Pandamonious said...

And about 20 fantasy points? Not a big deal really.

Woah woah woah you were saying he wasnt even in the rotation which was what i was arguing. If he ends up with 25+ ill be good with it.

• BBWC_10

I put in 2 LU’s tonight, I have Coby in both and one has Turner/ABC. So off to a good start.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Dmo_Htx said...

Woah woah woah you were saying he wasnt even in the rotation which was what i was arguing. If he ends up with 25+ ill be good with it.

These are my 2 posts regarding MPJ today. Please, don’t make stuff up. Nowhere do I suggest he isn’t in the rotation.

“You guys realize when Porter was getting minutes multi-combos of Plumlee, Millsap, Murray, Harris were all out, right? Why would anyone think he’s going to start getting 25+ minutes again?”

“If he was 8th or 9th he’d be getting more minutes. He’s definitely behind Morris, Grant, Plumee. No question. Possibly Craig. His best outcome is probably 20 minutes and 25-30, but a lot has to bounce right. Like, you can make the same arguments for Bradley and KCP. Geez, even Danny Green has random upside and seems to go off sometimes in these faster paced games. McDermott if Dipo is out. J. Holiday who isn’t that much more. The beauty of all those guys is no one will play them either, they’re guaranteed to see more than 8 or 9 minutes and essentially have the same ceiling.”

• damionismyname

100% Ibaka did not work out..

• Dredog43

DLO owned Ibaka tooonight!!!

• SkateFiend

I wasted one of my Kobe White lineups on CHA value plays.

Yes, today Coby is playing like Kobe.

• jcotdl

MIL/TOR

• Dmo_Htx

@Pandamonious said...

These are my 2 posts regarding MPJ today. Please, don’t make stuff up. Nowhere do I suggest he isn’t in the rotation.

“You guys realize when Porter was getting minutes multi-combos of Plumlee, Millsap, Murray, Harris were all out, right? Why would anyone think he’s going to start getting 25+ minutes again?”

“If he was 8th or 9th he’d be getting more minutes. He’s definitely behind Morris, Grant, Plumee. No question. Possibly Craig. His best outcome is probably 20 minutes and 25-30, but a lot has to bounce right. Like, you can make the same arguments for Bradley and KCP. Geez, even Danny Green has random upside and seems to go off sometimes in these faster paced games. McDermott if Dipo is out. J. Holiday who isn’t that much more. The beauty of all those guys is no one will play them either, they’re guaranteed to see more than 8 or 9 minutes and essentially have the same ceiling.”

“If he was 8th or 9th he’d be getting more minutes. He’s definitely behind Morris, Grant, Plumee. No question. Possibly Craig”

Hmmm

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dmo_Htx said...

“If he was 8th or 9th he’d be getting more minutes. He’s definitely behind Morris, Grant, Plumee. No question. Possibly Craig”

Hmmm

He has played the fewest mins out of everyone

• futoo

Going to be interesting to see Zion go against Davis. He might knock him out of the game 2 minutes in with a charge

• Dmo_Htx

@theIrrigator said...

He has played the fewest mins out of everyone

That’s cool. Hes in the rotation as the 8th or 9th guy. Exactly what I was arguing earlier

• monarch

I’m going to alert the CDC. My DK lineups have contracted the coronavirus

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dmo_Htx said...

Hmmm

Right. Morris, Grant, and Plumlee have played more minutes then him! “Possibly Craig”, because last game they played the same amount of minutes and the game before Craig played more. Tonight he is ahead of Craig. Hence the word, “possible.” I also said his best case is 20 minutes, which is exactly what he’s on pace for and 20-30 fantasy points, well he’s on pace for 23, so I’m looking OK with that too. 3.6K guys getting 23 fantasy points is fine, but not all that exciting.

Again, everything I wrote is correct, thus far, yet somehow I was wrong?

• monarch

@choppadown said...

Harry Giles or Eric Paschall?

I think Giles III so play Paschall

• BBWC_10

The good news is everytime Lowry misses a shot Giannis gets a rebound so it’s kinda like he is making half his shots….LOL

• makeitrain99

Does anyone know if Bowman started last game? Should I be concerned he isn’t in the starting lineup?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@makeitrain99 said...

Does anyone know if Bowman started last game? Should I be concerned he isn’t in the starting lineup?

No he didn’t. No you shouldn’t.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dmo_Htx said...

That’s cool. Hes in the rotation as the 8th or 9th guy. Exactly what I was arguing earlier

Don’t think anyone was arguing earlier that he wouldnt see the court, just that he wasn’t gonna play 30 mins with everyone healthy. Dont remember exactly what I wrote this morning but it was something about not getting many mins with everyone health

• Ace15

Yep coby going off pretty ez call. Some decent lines out there lets see if theres a sweat in store tonight

• choppadown

@monarch said...

I think Giles III so play Paschall

My Initial Thought was Giles :(

• makeitrain99

@Pandamonious said...

No he didn’t. No you shouldn’t.

Ty Panda. Yeah I saw game log and said he didnt start. Probably 40 points was outlier but at least Draymond not playing.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Don’t think anyone was arguing earlier that he wouldnt see the court, just that he wasn’t gonna play 30 mins with everyone healthy. Dont remember exactly what I wrote this morning but it was something about not getting many mins with everyone health

Right. The question was, was he going to get 10 minutes or more like 20. People played him last game too and didn’t understand why he didn’t see minutes. My argument was he wasn’t worth the risk, and there were several cheap forwards who would be getting more guaranteed minutes with a similar or higher ceiling in McDermott, Justin Holiday, KCP, and Danny Green. Also mention Bradley, but he isn’t a forward. That is all.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.