• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) —- T: 238.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gerzez1212

A Simons looks cheap on FD

• monarch

@gerzez1212 said...

A Simons looks cheap on FD

I’ve been playing him some. Hes been awful. Regardless of price you still need a decent score of 25 or more or he is not worth the opportunity cost more than likely. He is capable of doing well though

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Boston’s not really weak anywhere, which makes playing any Blazers a tough decision especially with Whiteside and McCollum priced through the roof on DK.

and……Dennis.Smith.Junior 😎
    People were scared cause he failed twice in this situation and was only 25% owned. I had him in 5/6. The matchup was the best he’s seen, and at 3300 he should have been 50% owned, regardless of talent. You could even take away 5 of his 7 steals and he still would have smashed that price.

I only entered a few lineups yesterday but had DSJ in there along with Dieng and Milton in my super stud scrub.

Regarding BOS…looking at recent teams they’ve faced still looks like a potentially exploitable spot:

Naz Reid 19/9 in 33 minutes
    Harrell 24/13 (though in a 44 min OT)
    McGee/Howard combined 14/15 in 28 minutes

But also Adams had a stinker and Whiteside most emulates him than the other C’s listed. Given Whiteside’s usage boost I think he has 40+ in him tonight with a chance of 50.

• frugal

@got9forya said...

Are we throwing Juan Toscano-Anderson in today. Not bad the last 2 games and seems like GS dont care they are a sinking ship

After I swapped him at the last minute last time I have to throw him in some today. That said, GSW looks to have a few more bodies available tonight but I think he may see minutes just to continue their evaluation of him. I don’t see any purpose in Draymond playing 1 minute the rest of the season.

• Ace15

Are we still rolling with Coby White and his heater? I think tonight is a perfect bounce back spot for TJ Warren.

• got9forya

@frugal said...

After I swapped him at the last minute last time I have to throw him in some today. That said, GSW looks to have a few more bodies available tonight but I think he may see minutes just to continue their evaluation of him. I don’t see any purpose in Draymond playing 1 minute the rest of the season.

Agree. I missed out the last 2 times and now I will roster him and he will probably get 10 lol. Just letting you know I bring bad luck to close to chalk players at their price

• got9forya

@Ace15 said...

Are we still rolling with Coby White and his heater? I think tonight is a perfect bounce back spot for TJ Warren.

I am with White for sure. Im going low on PG tonight on FD

• monarch

@Ace15 said...

I’m off Coby tonight I believe. I’ve been going stars and scrubs to decent results and that looks to be in play tonight again

• monarch

Also FC is down so a portion of the field might be lost tonight in GPP.

• Ace15

Rozier has been bad, but cmon 5K on FD..and 5600 on DK. I got to have some shares.

• Ace15

@got9forya said...

I am with White for sure. Im going low on PG tonight on FD

I think we can roll with Coby one more night since this is the last game of a 4 game home stand. Prob found his shot at home, lets ride it one more night.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

But also Adams had a stinker and Whiteside most emulates him than the other C’s listed. Given Whiteside’s usage boost I think he has 40+ in him tonight with a chance of 50.

Right that’s what I was saying, it’s an Ok matchup, some guys smash some don’t. Actually SG is the best matchup versus Boston, yet who wants to play Gary Trent. And even that isn’t a great matchup.

If we were talking about the 7800 Whiteside from a few weeks/months ago, I’d be very interested, yet for 9200 40 won’t cut it and 50 isn’t all too enticing either.

• Wynter12

I really like that Boston and Portland game. Boston isn’t shutdown on defense, so there’s some wiggle room for at least one Portland guy to have a really good night. More than likely it’s Whiteside or CJ. Jaylen is my favorite Boston with Tatum not too far off. Pretty much like the starting lineup outside of Hayward.

Will Fox be a popular play? I don’t even think he’s my favorite SAC play. I prefer Wiggins on the other side.

• monarch

I have a feeling captainwacky is going to really like this slate

• Ace15

I really like the idea of a LAL/NOP stack. 5-6 guys from that game in a trackmeet on National TV.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Giles been set free?

• Wynter12

How we feel about Bazmore?

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Right that’s what I was saying, it’s an Ok matchup, some guys smash some don’t. Actually SG is the best matchup versus Boston, yet who wants to play Gary Trent. And even that isn’t a great matchup.

If we were talking about the 7800 Whiteside from a few weeks/months ago, I’d be very interested, yet for 9200 40 won’t cut it and 50 isn’t all too enticing either.

Yeah, looking at DK pricing I don’t see the value yet to go extreme with multiple studs like last night and given the matchups, and B2B’s if we’re looking at DK the only $9K+ players I’d have any interest in right now are CJ, Whiteside , and Davis and of them Whiteside appears relatively overpriced. On Yahoo where Whiteside is $42 and CJ $35 they are both close to locks.

• monarch

@Wynter12 said...

How we feel about Bazmore?

Just about to post about Chance the Rapper…..

I feel pretty good about my guy Kent Bazemore. He has positive vibes with all the Warriors….he is good friends with Draymond, Steph, Klay. Bazemore actually is sort of responsible for Under Armour being relevant. If he is getting the minutes he should produce tonight.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

Yeah, looking at DK pricing I don’t see the value yet to go extreme with multiple studs like last night and given the matchups, and B2B’s if we’re looking at DK the only $9K+ players I’d have any interest in right now are CJ, Whiteside , and Davis and of them Whiteside appears relatively overpriced. On Yahoo where Whiteside is $42 and CJ $35 they are both close to locks.

CJ not guaranteed here, yet for $35 on yahoo, how can you not have a big piece, if not lock.

Separately, Feels like a Giannis game. People Might be off Giannis cause he’s priced up to 11,600 and just disappointed last night.

However, he only played like 26 minutes so he’ll be fresh and asked to carry the load tonight. And he gets up for tough eastern conference opponents.

I don’t have a great history predicting Giannis, yet maybe that can change tonight 🤷‍♂️

• @Ace15 said...

I really like the idea of a LAL/NOP stack. 5-6 guys from that game in a trackmeet on National TV.

This in mind, do we think it’s a Kuzma kind of game? NOP doesn’t play very big.

• Pick1979

I’m having a hard time deciding what to do with Rose on FD at 4900. Denver is a little exploitable at PG and man that’s cheap.

Also like Denver Murray in GPP’s against Det

• telestraightshooter

@Ace15 said...

Are we still rolling with Coby White and his heater?

Post ASG heat List . . ..
    . . Half -Life: 2-3 games
    . . .Dk average since ASG

• 64 C.J.McCollum
    • 55 Tatum
    • 51 Jrue
    • 48 Adams
    • 37 Barnes
    • 37 C.White
    • 35 PJ Washington
    • 35 JTL
    • 34 Bazemore
    • 24 Dort
  • frugal

Wow, Harrison Barnes in a great spot tonight and only $16 on Yahoo, easy 2X spot.

• Pick1979

@upgradetoquestionable said...

This in mind, do we think it’s a Kuzma kind of game? NOP doesn’t play very big.

I would look elsewhere

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).