• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) —- T: 238.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@makeitrain99 said...

Does anyone know if Bowman started last game? Should I be concerned he isn’t in the starting lineup?

Last game they played a lot of minutes with Poole, Lee, Bowman, Toscano all on the court together and was actually kind of fun to watch… hopefully they will do that again tonight

• txdave41

@chronoxiong said...

Somebody stop Coby White! How is he still shooting like this? He’s a rookie. He’s supposed to be stop by now!!!!!

He stopped just fine when I played him last week and couldn’t even give me 20 pts.

• Dmo_Htx

@theIrrigator said...

Don’t think anyone was arguing earlier that he wouldnt see the court, just that he wasn’t gonna play 30 mins with everyone healthy. Dont remember exactly what I wrote this morning but it was something about not getting many mins with everyone health

I agree with that. I was saying at 3.6 in those 20-25 mins I think he could have exceeded value rather easily. Well see. Just coming back from the ankle sprain i think is hurting him a bit tonight as he looks a little tentative but it wasnt a bad play by any means as Panda kinda made it sound

• jcotdl

@Dmo_Htx said...

but it wasnt a bad play by any means as Panda kinda made it sound

i make it a point to blame all of my failures on stances that panda ‘kinda made it sound’..

• FantasySultan

ad woh

• Dredog43

No 88 no cash…..

• monarch

Damn. Dwight Howard may be the one dude in the league that Zion cant move

• Jaylon pisses me off, can never get him right.

• Dredog43

Why is Porter J not playing more?

• Dredog43

J.Brown will turn it up in 2nd half….

• yisman

my contrarian DK lineup was impressively bad

got floor games from rozier ibaka monk

sitting at 213.5 with only Ingram left

• FantasySultan

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Jaylon pisses me off, can never get him right.

im confused. do you have him tonight or not?

• @FantasySultan said...

im confused. do you have him tonight or not?

In 1 on dk.

• Bay101

Is Fox done?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Bay101 said...

Is Fox done?

No.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Status note: De’Aaron Fox (groin) will return Tuesday.

• BBWC_10

really need Bowman to do something!!!!

• miggs6876

@BBWC_10 said...

really need Bowman to do something!!!!

I’m worried about him. Have a nice lineup going except him. He is killing me. I’m having flashbacks of when Rubio did the same thing.

• land_of_the_lock

Anyone have fanduel cancel guaranteed prize pool contests on them? I played a few 3 person gpps and had them canceled because I was only entry.

Maybe I don’t understand what guaranteed means…

• msunken

dd

• P0key

@land_of_the_lock said...

Anyone have fanduel cancel guaranteed prize pool contests on them? I played a few 3 person gpps and had them canceled because I was only entry.

Bruh

• moosedrool

Man if I get something like 25 from Toscano and another 10 from Trent .. I possibly could have something

• BBWC_10

I’m in a contest with Chipotle and his lineup is absolutely trash…. (Monk.Rozier,Svi, PJ, Noel, AD, Lavine, Mccullom) I have a few duds in my LU too but I’m already passed him and I have Lebron, Ingram, Zion,Kanter still going.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

GSW stack letting me down…. was excited when I saw the low ownership and otoh the high ownership on monk and rozier… smh

• yisman

@land_of_the_lock said...

they’ve done that to me many times and I e-mailed them about it

and they refuse to acknowledge that this is a problem

they do not understand what guaranteed means

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).