• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) —- T: 238.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• texasmajor

Alvin Gentry has had Jrue on Lebron the whole night and refuses to make adjustments. Blows my mind how these coaches make it to the NBA. Bron is abusing Jrue.

• land_of_the_lock

@P0key said...

Bruh

Enlighten me on what “guaranteed to run even if contest doesn’t fill” means, in your opinion.

• yisman

Fox a dunk and then a 3 point play

• callmetouch

Hield over 20 points was the worst decision I’ve ever made. Only 10 minutes so far!?

• BBWC_10

@texasmajor said...

Alvin Gentry has had Jrue on Lebron the whole night and refuses to make adjustments. Blows my mind how these coaches make it to the NBA. Bron is abusing Jrue.

Who would you put on him? Jrue is one of the best defenders in the league, It is tough on Jrue because Lebron is so much bigger but that is the problem when Lebron at 6’9 is playing PG.

• moosedrool

Would love to see New Orleans sneak into that 8th spot, and play the Lakers in the 1st round.

• BBWC_10

Harrison Barnes has done nothing all half…. Can’t the dude run into a rebound or something?

• BBWC_10

AD swats the backboard on a block and winces in pain and leaves the game. Dude is made of Balsa wood.

• chronoxiong

Harrison Barnes doing Harrison Barnes things. Which is suck whenever I play him.

• moosedrool

@BBWC_10 said...

AD swats the backboard on a block and winces in pain and leaves the game. Dude is made of Balsa wood.

With all due respect..he didn’t leave the game. The game got out of hand.

• BBWC_10

@moosedrool said...

With all due respect..he didn’t leave the game. The game got out of hand.

It looked like he was coming out when they went to time out. Lebron must of told him to not be a Wuss

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Been watching the Warriors game and forgot Wiggins played for the them. That how invisible he has been

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Been watching the Warriors game and forgot Wiggins played for the them. That how invisible he has been

He’s prepping for his role for next season.

• makeitrain99

@Pandamonious said...

He’s prepping for his role for next season.

He sure has been lucky. In Minnesota he took several weeks off with pay for a funeral. Plus you dont have to play if you dont like one of your teammates in Minnesota. Kat will confirm this. Now he locked into Golden State where you almost have to beg to play and see 30 minutes or more. Easy street!

• miggs6876

@moosedrool said...

Would love to see New Orleans sneak into that 8th spot, and play the Lakers in the 1st round.

I agree. That was a fun game to watch. The pelicans will only improve with time. They can’t beat the Lakers in a series but they could steal a game and push them.

• miggs6876

@BBWC_10 said...

Damn, AD bashing when he played a great all around game. I just don’t get it…

• chronoxiong

Looks like Harrison Barnes got a rebound in the closing seconds of the game? Good. I scored 338.2 to win all my games and got minimum GPP cash. About time. Its been a long time since I said that. Pick N Roll GPP: https://www.fanduel.com/games/43921/contests/43921-234842366/entries/1999184541/scoring

I knew to fade the Hornets traps. I just messed up for trusting Lowry when I had CP3 or Jamal Murray or even Fox. Sucks. Still a solid lineup there to get me a much needed win as I been bleeding money and complaining every night because of lineup optimizers, chalk hitting, players busting. Tonight, things sorta went my way as I expected. Thank god.

• moosedrool

@chronoxiong said...

Looks like Harrison Barnes got a rebound in the closing seconds of the game? Good. I scored 338.2 to win all my games and got minimum GPP cash. About time. Its been a long time since I said that. Pick N Roll GPP: https://www.fanduel.com/games/43921/contests/43921-234842366/entries/1999184541/scoring

I knew to fade the Hornets traps. I just messed up for trusting Lowry when I had CP3 or Jamal Murray or even Fox. Sucks. Still a solid lineup there to get me a much needed win as I been bleeding money and complaining every night because of lineup optimizers, chalk hitting, players busting. Tonight, things sorta went my way as I expected. Thank god.

Nice work, Chron. I played the $66 on FD, 348.3…wasn’t horrible, but if Trent Jr and Toscano would have done something it would have been a big night. Cheers

• chronoxiong

@moosedrool said...

Nice work, Chron. I played the $66 on FD, 348.3…wasn’t horrible, but if Trent Jr and Toscano would have done something it would have been a big night. Cheers

Nice. Toscano was in my dummy but I took him out. Glad to hear you did good too. I wish I can play in those high stakes GPPs again lol. I used to play in the Slam when it used to be $25.

• miggs6876

@chronoxiong said...

👍

• miggs6876

@chronoxiong said...

👍. I min. Cashed with 339. My misses were Bowman and TJ Warren.

• miggs6876

@moosedrool said...

Still a decent cash.

• txdave41

Ahh the joy of seeing you are 1st place in a GPP when going to bed and waking up to a minimum cash of $5 which couldnt even cover my entry fees of $6. Just maddening that I keep nailing the highest scoring players in my lineup yet cant make a freaking dime at this anymore.

• Moszman

Real (chit show) for me last night!

• Herf

@txdave41 said...

Ahh the joy of seeing you are 1st place in a GPP when going to bed and waking up to a minimum cash of $5 which couldnt even cover my entry fees of $6. Just maddening that I keep nailing the highest scoring players in my lineup yet cant make a freaking dime at this anymore.

IDK if I could sleep if I was first place in a GPP haha.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.