• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) —- T: 238.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pick1979

@Ace15 said...

I really like the idea of a LAL/NOP stack. 5-6 guys from that game in a trackmeet on National TV.

I don’t love it for GPP’s given the Salary expenditure and thus limiting Ceiling imo

Don’t mind a small stack …My favorite players would be LeBron/ Ball

Otherwise LeBron/ Davis / Ball/ Ingram
    Is 35K on FD

If that goes “off” it may get you 210 (6x Value )

I would have that stack projected for about 185 or so

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Ace15 said...

I really like the idea of a LAL/NOP stack. 5-6 guys from that game in a trackmeet on National TV.

That was kind of where I started but I’ve since moved off it. Lakers have a lot of mouths to feed especially now with Kieff in the mix. Doesn’t seem like a game where LeBron needs/would play huge minutes. Other than AD and LeBron who I’m not stoked about playing together, who would you stack from the Lakers? A lot of mediocrity from a DFS standpoint. I kind of like Hart tho at 4600 FD.

• rog11sm

RG Overall Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Boston’s not really weak anywhere, which makes playing any Blazers a tough decision especially with Whiteside and McCollum priced through the roof on DK.

and……Dennis.Smith.Junior 😎
    People were scared cause he failed twice in this situation and was only 25% owned. I had him in 5/6. The matchup was the best he’s seen, and at 3300 he should have been 50% owned, regardless of talent. You could even take away 5 of his 7 steals and he still would have smashed that price.

In my double ups he was 68 percent owned and on the gpp he was 38 percent owned,

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@gerzez1212 said...

A Simons looks cheap on FD

Yep. Because he is terrible.

• Ace15

@Sleazygreazy said...

A lot of mediocrity from a DFS standpoint. I kind of like Hart tho at 4600 FD.

Yeah for my DK stacks it’s either AD/Lebron + Jrue + Mix and match NOP guys. The only Lakers guys I’m looking at on DK are prob Green/Kuzma, mostly Green. I think on FD is where you can really stack. I think you can play both AD/Lebron + Jrue and then mix and match NOP guys. Favors is still cheap and they’ll need him tonight against LAL bigs. Zion is still cheap, its figuring out Zo and BI. Regardless my builds mostly revolve around Jrue + AD/Lebron. I think game stays closer than a lot of people think. Zion is the truth and it should be entertaining.

• frugal

@Ace15 said...

Yeah for my DK stacks it’s either AD/Lebron + Jrue + Mix and match NOP guys. The only Lakers guys I’m looking at on DK are prob Green/Kuzma, mostly Green. I think on FD is where you can really stack. I think you can play both AD/Lebron + Jrue and then mix and match NOP guys. Favors is still cheap and they’ll need him tonight against LAL bigs. Zion is still cheap, its figuring out Zo and BI. Regardless my builds mostly revolve around Jrue + AD/Lebron. I think game stays closer than a lot of people think. Zion is the truth and it should be entertaining.

If the game stays close, I’d have a lot more interest in a Lebron/AD pairing than the NOP side where the usage is likely to get split up much more evenly without a clearly exploitable weakness on defense. Lakers allow the 6th lowest PPG, Pels the 3rd most.

• Dmo_Htx

I might throw a few with Myles Porter. Thinking its time he gets most of his run back against a weak Det team

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Who’s on the Giles train with me?

• Ace15

@Dmo_Htx said...

Porter.

This is the guy I“m afraid of tonight. I’ve been playing MPJ like no tomorrow, but he’s getting almost 0 run after the ASB. I get DEN has become a more healthy, but seriously?? I can feel him pulling a Kevin Porter Jr on me tonight as i fade him.

• Wynter12

It’s a good match up for MPJ. I’d love to know he would get solid run. Its just too many healthy people there now.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah MPJ isnt gonna be getting much run with everyone healthy

• Dmo_Htx

Its risky but very high reward with the possible upside. Hes a couple weeks off the ankle sprain now and maybe time to up his mins being a week off the all star break already. That’s what I’m banking on but you never know with Malone coaching

• Wynter12

I irrationally like that game despite how high the chances are of Denver hitting a fatality by 3rd quarter lol

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

You guys realize when Porter was getting minutes multi-combos of Plumlee, Millsap, Murray, Harris were all out, right? Why would anyone think he’s going to start getting 25+ minutes again?

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I like Theis

• dominicanpapi

There’s gotta be some direct correlation between Draymond’s DNP’s/lack of playing time and increased production from Bowman right? He came back up on 2/8, and in every game that he has done well in games Green has missed or played minimal minutes.

• Pandamonious

@dominicanpapi said...

There’s gotta be some direct correlation between Draymond’s DNP’s/lack of playing time and increased production from Bowman right? He came back up on 2/8, and in every game that he has done well in games Green has missed or played minimal minutes.

Right, because Dray plays a point forward role, and if Dray is out than Bowman gets more run as an actual PG.

• Dmo_Htx

@Pandamonious said...

You guys realize when Porter was getting minutes multi-combos of Plumlee, Millsap, Murray, Harris were all out, right? Why would anyone think he’s going to start getting 25+ minutes again?

Even with those guys hes what the 8th or 9th guy in the rotation? Maybe 10th if you want to put Craig over him. Hes 3600 on DK with a crazy upside. He doesnt need 25+ to reach it. Then there playing DET. No reason to be playing the main guys heavy mins. With my luck he gets less than 10 mins but ima take a few chances

• monarch

Sky Bowman is really good sans D Lo and Draymond.

I’m going to spend the next few hours on popcorn machine. I’ll have some horrible takes later this afternoon. But a quick glance leads me to believe there are a lot of value traps out there tonight.

• Theis maybe to small for hassan. Also plum dog my other sleeper. Can’t believe i cashed still on fd with that bum clarke last night.

• monarch

It does really suck though not having the optimizer that I pay for.

• Pandamonious

@Dmo_Htx said...

Even with those guys hes what the 8th or 9th guy in the rotation? Maybe 10th if you want to put Craig over him. Hes 3600 on DK with a crazy upside. He doesnt need 25+ to reach it. Then there playing DET. No reason to be playing the main guys heavy mins. With my luck he gets less than 10 mins but ima take a few chances

If he was 8th or 9th he’d be getting more minutes. He’s definitely behind Morris, Grant, Plumee. No question. Possibly Craig. His best outcome is probably 20 minutes and 25-30, but a lot has to bounce right. Like, you can make the same arguments for Bradley and KCP. Geez, even Danny Green has random upside and seems to go off sometimes in these faster paced games. McDermott if Dipo is out. J. Holiday who isn’t that much more. The beauty of all those guys is no one will play them either, they’re guaranteed to see more than 8 or 9 minutes and essentially have the same ceiling.

• Pandamonious

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Theis maybe to small for hassan. Also plum dog my other sleeper. Can’t believe i cashed still on fd with that bum clarke last night.

Kanter is incredibly interesting tonight.

• bfwl3434

I thought this on Sunday against the Lakers/Dwight. Theis got 31 minutes and with Grant Williams soaked up most of the backup C minutes. I will definitely have some again tonight though.

• gerzez1212

T.Young to hit over 6x tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).