• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) —- T: 238.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

If you can correctly figure out the Kings rotations/minute allocation then you are in play for the 100k. So many moving pieces. It’s why I do like Harrison Barnes though at 5300. He plays 38 minutes and appears to be one of the few guaranteed to close.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m, really torn between him taking a bigger role or is Giles really going to keep playing 30 minutes? Because if Giles is going to play 30 minutes he’s the better play for not much more, at least on DK.

It’s that type of slate…where we’re dissecting the Sac big man situation 🤢🤮

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

It’s that type of slate…where we’re dissecting the Sac big man situation 🤢🤮

Well, they are playing the Warriors.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

If you can correctly figure out the Kings rotations/minute allocation then you are in play for the 100k. So many moving pieces. It’s why I do like Harrison Barnes though at 5300. He plays 38 minutes and appears to be one of the few guaranteed to close.

I do have Barnes in my pool right now. Although I think I have every King that might play more than 20 minutes in my pool.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Well, they are playing the Warriors.

I’ll throw Giles in 1 or 2. yet I think Theis for 500 more is a much better play.

Obviously if I knew Giles minutes were secure I’d like him a lot more. Not sure if it was an outlier or the new normal

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m, really torn between him taking a bigger role or is Giles really going to keep playing 30 minutes? Because if Giles is going to play 30 minutes he’s the better play for not much more, at least on DK.

Absolutely (on the Giles minutes). I can see a number of pathways in both competitive games and blowouts where it’s a more even split, and they’re both certainly viable (and I’ll have shares of both).

• captainwacky

Also, Harry Giles is in my pool of absurdly volatile fppm dudes who I always take shots on, so it’s not like I’ll be upset to have to chuck him in there, too.

• Ace15

As for as Kings go. I will have tons of Bogdan. He’s due and he’s too cheap. I’ve been playing tons of him. Here’s to him finally breaking out tonight.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Also, Harry Giles is in my pool of absurdly volatile fppm dudes who I always take shots on, so it’s not like I’ll be upset to have to chuck him in there, too.

Isn’t that same thing true about Alex Len? You must love this set up now. Like, you can split your exposure 50/50 and chances are 1 does pretty well.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Isn’t that same thing true about Alex Len? You must love this set up now. Like, you can split your exposure 50/50 and chances are 1 does pretty well.

I’m all about it lol

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Or neither does well 🤷‍♂️

Edit..or both do well

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

A blog written from Hell, otherwise known as LaGuardia airport.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-today-february-25-3312490

• makeitrain99

@Pandamonious said...

If he was 8th or 9th he’d be getting more minutes. He’s definitely behind Morris, Grant, Plumee. No question. Possibly Craig. His best outcome is probably 20 minutes and 25-30, but a lot has to bounce right. Like, you can make the same arguments for Bradley and KCP. Geez, even Danny Green has random upside and seems to go off sometimes in these faster paced games. McDermott if Dipo is out. J. Holiday who isn’t that much more. The beauty of all those guys is no one will play them either, they’re guaranteed to see more than 8 or 9 minutes and essentially have the same ceiling.

Very good insight Panda. I hope you get back on Ibaka and Warren tonight. I think both are in great spots.

• @Pandamonious said...

No. All these numbers are lies. CDC lies. Numbers are pushed and fudged to whatever benefits them. Flu deaths are always exaggerated. Every year. Why do you think they push flu shots everywhere you turn. It’s certainly not to benefit the average American. I won’t compare this to the Swine Flu, but it’s all very similar, but on a different scale. China is obviously a very different, basically condensed space country in that there are more people on top of each other.

Couldn’t agree more. Since the beginning of time numbers counts have generally been over exaggerated.

Also on the back of my lysol cans it has coronavirus already on it.

• feezyg

just got back in town, who’s chalk?

• txdave41

I wonder how the sharks are dealing with FC being down.

• Question for me is whether to just plug ad on dk or not. I like alot of fowards today and cj of course.

• monarch

@txdave41 said...

I saw where the shark who won the 100k last night simply signed up for sabersim and then cashed 117 of 150 entries including first. I use FC but am just an average player

• SkateFiend

@txdave41 said...

Is that some sort of optimization service?

• Pick1979

Don’t shoot me but what is FC…

• dominicanpapi

@SkateFiend said...

Is that some sort of optimization service?

Basically you upload the name, projections (if you have your own or use someone elses), ownership projections and it can generate as many lineups as you want in a matter of minutes. You can set exposures, delete the highest owned, lowest projected, etc etc. I’m assuming the MME guys use this, but I keep hearing the word ‘script’ being used, which is essentially the same thing but those guys probably use something else.

• Herf

@sochoice said...

A blog written from Hell, otherwise known as LaGuardia airport.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-today-february-25-3312490

Well done…. Can you play DFS in New York? Or do you have to wait to fly out to play?

• monarch

@Pick1979 said...

Don’t shoot me but what is FC…

FantasyCruncher. It’s a popular optimizer that would be an alternative to the optimizer on this site if I am allowed to say so

• Jeezylives

@monarch said...

🤫 shushhhhh

• Herf

I really like Jaylen Brown, Buddy Hield, Malcom Brogdon tonight, especially for their prices and upside spots.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).