• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) —- T: 238.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DarrinJ21

What’s the best value play (s) under 5k on FanDuel? (Considering matchups, implied totals, & price points)

Holliday – $3700
    A. Bradley- $3700
    JJ. Redick- $4000
    Bowman-$4100
    Bogdanovic-$4400
    Monte Morris-$4400
    Josh Hart-$4600
    G. Trent- $4600
    J. Poole-$4800
    Rose-$4900

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@DarrinJ21 said...

What’s the best value play (s) under 5k on FanDuel? (Considering matchups, implied totals, & price points)

Holliday – $3700
    A. Bradley- $3700
    JJ. Redick- $4000
    Bowman-$4100
    Bogdanovic-$4400
    Monte Morris-$4400
    Josh Hart-$4600
    G. Trent- $4600
    J. Poole-$4800
    Rose-$4900

For a high floor I like Hart & Holiday (if Dipo out)
    High ceiling I like Rose

• mbunner23

Myles Tuner one of the chalkiest dudes of the slate, that’s got disaster written all over it if I pull the trigger.

• DarrinJ21

@Sleazygreazy said...

For a high floor I like Hart & Holiday (if Dipo out)
    High ceiling I like Rose

👌🏻 Thanks

• Herf

Sabonis is decently priced on FD and he is going to destroy Charlotte tonight. Might see a 20-20 game out of him.

• roomchat

Rank em please — all within $100 on DK — Bogdonovich, Rozier, Satoransky, Schroeder, C. White.

Thanks.

• rstylz

anyone know if Mason plumlee has a minute restriction? 14 min the last 2 games but i think with no restriction he will get a ton of run.

• roomchat

Rank em please — all within $200 on DK — J. Brown, Graham, Hield, Van Vleet.

Thanks.

• monarch

@roomchat said...

Rank em please — all within $200 on DK — J. Brown, Graham, Hield, Van Vleet.

Thanks.

I much prefer this group to your previous.

Brown
    FVV
    Graham
    Hield

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Myles Tuner one of the chalkiest dudes of the slate, that’s got disaster written all over it if I pull the trigger.

Yeah, I like Turner. I always like Turner at home in a good DVP spot. I was shocked when I saw his projected ownership. Definitely has me 2nd guessing my interest, as it’s much more likely he gets 25-30 then 40 in general.

• noddy

I feel like you need several players from the 3 late games to have a chance at winning anything,

• roomchat

@monarch said...

I much prefer this group to your previous.

Brown
    FVV
    Graham
    Hield

So does DK – that’s why they’re all at least $1,000 more than the guys in the first group.

• Pick1979

Random but was listening to Brad Stevens interview on local sports talk radio , sounds like Walker will be out for at least a few more games. They want to put this knee swelling behind him (meaning not have it being a play one game…worry about it…rest…play another….rest..) Significant swelling was apparently a new development after all-star game even thou he has had some tender knee issues this year. This was something the team is taking more cautiously. May not be big deal…found it interesting

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow. That $100, 100K to first contest on DK already filled?!

Well, there goes my plans for the night. Never ever would have thought it’d be full this early.

• choppadown

Well, I love my placeholder lineup…might just let it fly tonight.

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

Wow. That $100, 100K to first contest on DK already filled?!

Well, there goes my plans for the night. Never ever would have thought it’d be full this early.

WHAT? Are you serious its full alreadY?? I swear it doesn’t fill until almost lock sometimes..Nvm wrong competition still thought. I liked that $100, 100K to first. Good odds.

• Moszman

Anyone like Dort from Oklahoma? Thinking of throwing a lineup with him but not trusting production. Feels safer to go Bogdanovic!

• captainwacky

@Moszman said...

Anyone like Dort from Oklahoma? Thinking of throwing a lineup with him but not trusting production. Feels safer to go Bogdanovic!

One of these things is definitely not like the other.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

WHAT? Are you serious its full alreadY?? I swear it doesn’t fill until almost lock sometimes..Nvm wrong competition still thought. I liked that $100, 100K to first. Good odds.

Yeah, I didn’t like that it was 150 max though. Now they got a decent smaller $100 with 33 max entries and 20K to first that doesn’t look bad. Ultimately I’ll probably just be back to the ole $8 lotto.

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

ole $8 lotto.

Yes sir. I think if I was feeling better about my process and results lately I would’ve jumped on that one, but alas here we are. $8 lotto ticket here we go.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

One of these things is definitely not like the other.

I’m not sure if I should play Sekou or just take the extra money and get up to Barton.

• dominicanpapi

So Lamb is done for, if ‘Dipo is out, any love for TJ Warren? It would seem like the offense will run through him and Sabonis since Brogdon doesn’t really score.

• monarch

Derrick Favors enhanced minutes vs the Lakers? Can the Pels afford to play Zion at the five? My experience is the Pels generally do not care and still attempt to dictate terms

• Ace15

@monarch said...

Derrick Favors enhanced minutes vs the Lakers?

That was my thought process earlier as well. He’s still too cheap as well. Decent game against LAL this year so far too. I have favors in my game stacks.

@dominicanpapi – Yes, I like Warren a lot tonight. Good bounce back spot and should see more usage.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

Anybody got a feel for Toscano’s minutes tonight? This is the perfect situation for me jumping in after a couple of good games and then getting burned with the old 11 minutes and 9 fantasy points game. They still appear to have a lot of injuries and Chris and Green are questionable and Smailagic got sent down.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).