• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) —- T: 238.5
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Portland ( 5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -5.5 ) at Golden State ( 5.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@MickyD10970 said...

Anybody got a feel for Toscano’s minutes tonight? This is the perfect situation for me jumping in after a couple of good games and then getting burned with the old 11 minutes and 9 fantasy points game. They still appear to have a lot of injuries and Chris and Green are questionable and Smailagic got sent down.

If Dray is out, I’m on board. If Dray is in, I’m jumping off. If we don’t get news before lock though, even on DK, it’s hard to trust he’ll get the minutes and not a lot to pivot too either if we don’t found out until after 8 or so. Tough call.

• @Pandamonious said...

Wow. That $100, 100K to first contest on DK already filled?!

Well, there goes my plans for the night. Never ever would have thought it’d be full this early.

Play the other one lol, 20k to first- 1111 entries.

• Herf

I kind of like the thought of TJ McConnell tonight against Charlotte. Especially now that Oladipo is out.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

On a side note. It may be more prudent to take whatever we are going to waste on gambling tonight and visit the local grocery store after the latest warning from the CDC.

Hold up. I’ve been in training all day…what’s the latest warning from the CDC?

• monarch

Aaron Holiday rates are awful alongside Malcolm Brogdon but the minutes will be there…going to be a tough choice. I would like to fade

• monarch

@gaelicgirl said...

Hold up. I’ve been in training all day…what’s the latest warning from the CDC?

Americans should be prepared for a significant disruption in day to day life. Whatever that means.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Americans should be prepared for a significant disruption in day to day life. Whatever that means.

The idea is the flow of products from China will stall while they put a bubble over the entire country right?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

Aaron Holiday rates are awful alongside Malcolm Brogdon but the minutes will be there…going to be a tough choice. I would like to fade

I’ve got him in my cash lineup for now, but seems like a fine play to fade him in GPP. Not like he’s going to drop 40 and sink you IMO. Especially considering this forum’s love affair with the PACERS!? today – Warren, Turner, Sabonis, and Holiday can’t allll go big against the DFS black hole Hornets.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’ve got him in my cash lineup for now, but seems like a fine play to fade him in GPP. Not like he’s going to drop 40 and sink you IMO. Especially considering this forum’s love affair with the PACERS!? today – Warren, Turner, Sabonis, and Holiday can’t allll go big against the DFS black hole Hornets.

Yes, we do need to PACE R-Selves.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

The idea is the flow of products from China will stall while they put a bubble over the entire country right?

That’s my guess? 1.4 billion people who produce all of our goods are essentially sitting in their homes. Although the virus may be leveling off in China because they have no problem resorting to extreme measures. I’d hate to see what would happen here if we can’t enjoy our daily vices. Americans aren’t just going to sit in their homes.

• monarch

Devonte Graham is uncertain. That game should blow out IMO

• DC2380

Monk!

• rickleese

Draymond is OUT

• Herf

This slate is turning out to be interesting.

Enter Malik Monk.

• monarch

NOTHING has changed for Monk. If anything things got worse for him as he gets Aaron Holiday on defense.

• monarch

Sky Bowman became real interesting to me at least. We are going to need a list of the available Warriors tonight

• Ace15

Remember couple nights ago. Graham out! Only for him to be in because he will fight through it. Yeah….not so fast CHA

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

Apparently Cody Zeller likes it when Graham is off the floor. Washington does too. Monk however, does not, at all.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Apparently Cody Zeller likes it when Graham is off the floor. Washington does too. Monk however, does not, at all.

Homecoming game for Zeller as well? I saw where he was above 1 FPPM in this scenario

• queensfinest

toscano too risky tonight with chriss back???

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@queensfinest said...

toscano too risky tonight with chriss back???

I don’t think so. Not with Dray out.

• captainwacky

I already liked Zeller (and washington for that matter), but one dude that gets a little interesting as the game trends towards maybe a blowout (or even just minutes trickle down if graham is out) is Jalen Mcdaniels.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

Main decision for me is to fade or not to fade CJ Mac at 9k…. usage is insane and minutes as well, but the matchup isn’t that good… however I am not sure if I want to pay up for Giannis that is playing 25-30 minutes in bubble wrap.

One lineup as I reserved one entry in the $100 right before filling

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Hmmm, good info, I was trying to get to Washington earlier at 4900. Do you think he’s good for a pedestrian 6x like Adams?

• ripking

Did anyone else get a random ticket for a free 50k contest on Friday? What is this for?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).