• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) — T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) — T: 236
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) — T: 241.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Tribefan18

Harden should be 12,000 like he was 2 years ago. Dk hasn’t budged his price with Durant out. Plug and play. In another note, this is as good of a 6 game slate as you can get.

• miggs6876

What a tough slate on FD. They really tightened up their pricing. So many studs in good spots it’s going to be difficult to decide. Also, there seems to be a shortage of value plays. This is quite challenging. Look forward to others thoughts.

• superjon

Hot take #1

No Randle, No Cash

• dominicanpapi

The trend that I hate this year is that it seems like teams sub out injured players, i.e. Payton is doubtful today, but Austin Rivers is coming back. So the whole guard situation is still a mess. I thought Quickley would have been a shoe in for maybe 25 minutes, but who knows.

• frugal

Can’t believe I made it to 279.5 with both Tatum and Brown’s sorry asses. Few early look at value plays…

Taj Gibson minutes trending up and he’s been delivering close to 1 FPPM. If he sees 20+ he’s likely to go 7x+ tonight.

If Kleber misses again, I’ll have some James Johnson. Also, I gotta think Boban sees some minutes to try and slow down Embiid after both WCS and Powell get into foul trouble (assuming KP sits).

Campazzo at $4.2K should pay that off with ease.

• Brendan239

Rose/Harden/ABC nearly locks
    Jokic/Embid/Vuc a coin flip
    Porter or Barton?
    Alec Burks or Quickly?
    Richardson revenge game?
    PG13 or Kawhi?
    Mo Wagner or RoLo?

• factorial89

some value that gives 40 plus fpts. at times.terrance ross rjbartlett m.porter.i will pay up for-embid vucevic randle.

• truegrinder

thats quite an over in the NO/Mil game. Late night stack? Zion/ABC, Bled revenge? any value guys. Hart?

• colb24

Steve Adam’s on DK

• ifthethunder

I’ve flirted with last place in the forum contest before…“Hello, Last Place. You look RAVISHING tonight!”

But last night I took her home. 6 of 8 snowballs, brrrrrrrrrr. Even worse was waking up next to her.
    ~

• Tweety888

5 of 8 for me

• WillyWongka

@colb24 said...

Steve Adam’s on DK

Adams on B2B you think they may be rolling with Hernangomez tonight?

• Tribefan18

I love quickley tonight with elf on the shelf but Austin rivers will probably troll us all.

• jcrebs

have tickets in my DK account for Big Trey payday contests for 03/1 and 03/2. Seems to be a new and better way for DK to provide entries to these contests.

• Wsdm61987

@Brendan239 said...

Rose/Harden/ABC nearly locks
    Jokic/Embid/Vuc a coin flip
    Porter or Barton?
    Alec Burks or Quickly?
    Richardson revenge game?
    PG13 or Kawhi?
    Mo Wagner or RoLo?

Don’t forget Seth Curry if he plays on the other side for Philly

• frugal

@WillyWongka said...

Adams on B2B you think they may be rolling with Hernangomez tonight?

Adams isn’t a guy who typically rests on B2B. 9/10 and 5/6 B2Bs he played pretty much the same minutes in the front and back end. That said, I can see Zion moving over to C for stretches and NOP trying to go faster maybe tonight.

• Bodhisattva

Quickley seems secure for 25+ minutes, whereas Burks and Bullock still too wishy-washy. Also seems like he picks up the pace of the team, over may be in play tonight.

Rose as chalk? Really? Sigh.

Richardson is just too cheap, good risk/reward there. And Boban at min frees up a lot of salary. They’ll need to throw him out for 15-20 minutes, right?

• Wsdm61987

Thoughts on Eric Bledsoe tonight back in Mil?

Rose-Fever again only 4600 wow. Gonna be chalk unfortunately. Like Randle also. Quickley. Try a couple Boban’s vs Embiid. Worry about blowout for Harden vs ORL. I have some Gibson’s as well only 3200. Could be a 4 Knick night here. Late Hammer with GIA and/or Jokic looks like.

• realphipps

Last night for me for a few weeks.

My real passion is writing screenplays and, after years of perfecting the trade, I’ve finally crafted something viable for the commercial market.

Taking a month off of work/DFS/life to focus exclusively on polishing my pilot and series bible so I can (hopefully) sell it or, at a minimum, get my foot in the door. Any of you fine folks happen to be a agent/manager/producer by any chance? Doesn’t hurt to ask.

Tonight I’m unleashing the Boban. 100%. To add to the madness, he’ll be joined by Sactown Marv in all those lineups. Emptying my DK balance on parlays, all built around tripdubs for Harden and Westy in every bet.

Big risks. I’m taking them now. Done being tentative in life.

• Calicapo

JJ is looking mighty enticing

• Brendan239

@realphipps said...

My real passion is writing screenplays and, after years of perfecting the trade, I’ve finally crafted something viable for the commercial market.

Taking a month off of work/DFS/life to focus exclusively on polishing my pilot and series bible so I can (hopefully) sell it or, at a minimum, get my foot in the door. Any of you fine folks happen to be a agent/manager/producer by any chance? Doesn’t hurt to ask.

Tonight I’m unleashing the Boban. 100%. To add to the madness, he’ll be joined by Sactown Marv in all those lineups. Emptying my DK balance on parlays, all built around tripdubs for Harden and Westy in every bet.

I have JUST the story for you if you ever need an idea

• ifthethunder

@realphipps said...

I don’t know anyone, but good luck buddy. Knock it out of the park!
    ~

• realphipps

@Brendan239 said...

I have JUST the story for you if you ever need an idea

Your story has the drama but not the whodunit… If you catch my drift.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@realphipps said...

That’s awesome. Wish I could help, but I was once you, and was scorned by the Hollywood elite, hopefully unlike you. Actually, technically the Atlanta Turner elite or something. Stupid, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim.

Anyway best of luck on this!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).