• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) — T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) — T: 236
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) — T: 241.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bodhisattva

Thought I had a runner heading into the hammer (still kinda do, 280 w Zion, Lonzo left), didn’t fully comprehend how much everyone was on the hammer. DiVi ruining my path to my first good strike.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

Man I had a real shot if Bozo Murray would have just took the layup and went to OT instead of pulling up and passing it to Campazzo for the game winner, wtf! Was up to 20tj in the big $15 with Giannis/Divi/Russ/Murray going smh. Man he forces OT and I love my chance as no one ahead of me had all 4 of them

Wow.. def needed Gia/DiVi combo. A true late hammer this N O/Milwaukee. Bledsoe too. Adams. Zion. Making the Knicks game look small now. Did not expect this really. Thought the Washington/Denver would have had big points. Had a few West/Beal/Murray’s with my other value. Few Bledsoe and Ingram only from this last game. Di-Vi is gonna make 50. Wow.

• captainwacky

We all had DiVincenzo as the highest scorer tonight though, right?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

We all had DiVincenzo as the highest scorer tonight though, right?

Lol…

Giannis/Ingram hammer didn’t really seem like a bad idea at the time

Game was fantasy Gold. Missed it. Even Midd makes 6x. 10x DiVi, everyone 6× 7x. Wow.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

DDvi putting 50+ at 15% owned is def weird
    MPjr actually paid off tonight
    Lonzo made 6 treys
    3 Knicks guards all going for 8x

Making mental notes for the future of things that may not happen ever again

Crazy.. as I said I had 100% Rose.. at the SG. DiVi beats Rose lol. Very heavy Fox and Quickley. And I am only gonna break even somehow. Very few duds.. Randle only 5x hurt me. Not enough Bobans. So many other good plays tonight.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Deleted

Could be interpreted as a back door promotion which is nowhere near my intention

• charara1224

Wow that divincenzo hammer costed me first place on fanduel in a gpp dropped me all the way down to 72

• chronoxiong

I’m afraid I got some bad news….and good news! Good news, I finally got a GPP cash. After nights of me just ranting about why my picks sucked, I finally had great lineup for once. Swat GPP: https://www.fanduel.com/games/55037/contests/55037-244406092/entries/2393682734/scoring

That also won me $3 in the Dribbler too. I rostered guys who I usually normally wouldn’t roster. Monte Morris. Bruce Brown at 5k is steep. Bledsoe lol. I only picked him due to the revenge game factor. The only guy who murdered that lineup was clearly Ingram. I mean, I could have picked Middleton over him. That was my only regret. If you looked at the highest scoring PFs of the night, it was Giannis and Zion. And guess what happened when I finally did not get killed at the PF position. I cash. Thats the good news. The bad news is that since I worked during the day, I had no time to over-think so I only played a little. Played $2.80 and won $9 for a much needed night of winning…even if small. Just the way how life goes for me.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

DJ Augustin can slobbergnaw on a big fat one.
    Literally had 82 seconds to rebuild 169 lineups and this is right after a 17 lineup rebuild with no Bertans.

367.3 with Augustin to go.
    Could be a magical night.

But, no….
    Augustin isn’t playing.
    And because of that, I went from Augustin to Camp.
    And because of that, I went from DiVi to Bledsoe.

Swap in Neto and forget about it, win 100k with the only 400+ score in the Clutch….or do what Yukerboy does and relish in the glory of his genius and finish with 361.3 and take your tie at 975 winning $20.

The sad part is in no universe would I have said “Yeah, Divs and Neto over Bledsoe and Camp.”
    Nope, not even one time. Proof there are no infinite alternate universes.

• emoney1214

That easy pivot from augustine to neto lucked alot of people into money, and I wish I was one of them. I’ve lucked into money many times. I ended up being the dummy missing the news before the wizards game locked (zoom pregnancy classes come on). The 2 v 2 ended up being something like 90 points vs 15. O well was playing on house money at this point so one bad night is expected, but holy cow I don’t think I’ve messed up a 2v2 that bad before. Atleast tmarohl wasn’t around to tell us to play nwora tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).