• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) — T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Denver ( -7 ) — T: 236
    9:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) — T: 241.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Kristaps Porzingis (back) now listed doubtful Thursday. https://t.co/LvvR72pqDW

Maxi Kleber (ankle) now listed probable Thursday. https://t.co/mOKG5wG0J4

• realphipps

@Pandamonious said...

That’s awesome. Wish I could help, but I was once you, and was scorned by the Hollywood elite, hopefully unlike you. Actually, technically the Atlanta Turner elite or something. Stupid, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim.

Anyway best of luck on this!

I’ve gotta hear more!

• dominicanpapi

I don’t see how anyone on Dallas stops Embiid tonight.

This is a tough slate IMO. On FD, my initial inclination was to pay down at PG but my mind is telling me I have to play one of Irving/Harden, that I have to play one of George/Leonard, that I have to play one of Middleton/Giannis, that I have to get exposure to this Denver/Washington game. And the only value I see is at point guard.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Jabari Parker (health protocols) ruled out Thursday.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@realphipps said...

I’ve gotta hear more!

There really isn’t anymore. Cartoon Network/Adult Swim wanted our pitch, they got our pitch, they then ghosted us. We / I didn’t have agents or anything. I forget the name of the guy who it got pitched to, but he’s not there anymore. Nick something, I think he’s a pretty big deal somewhere now. Vice or something.

Then there was this other guy, a film professor of some sort my buddy who was on the project knew, who had seen our work and dug it, I forget what all he had done, but he knew those lizard whatever dudes, from Super Troopers and what not, and they were supposedly going to work with us or get our work in the door somewhere, but then ultimately we got ghosted too.

I don’t know this was a long time ago, like 2006-7. Memory is a bit cloudy on all of it. All I know is Harvard Ninja could have been one of the all-time great cartoons. It was very smart, and funny, with many layers, but easily accessible!!

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Elf doubtful.
    Saw BBM has Austin Rivers starting.
    At first I was like “Lol, no”
    Then I looked at coaching decisions in the NBA and realized they could be right.

Knicks coach sees this and says I’ll show you and go Ntilinka

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Kristaps Porzingis (back) now listed doubtful Thursday. https://t.co/LvvR72pqDW

Maxi Kleber (ankle) now listed probable Thursday. https://t.co/mOKG5wG0J4

Hmmm…I really wanted to play Boban tonight, but not sure if Kleber plays, if that hurts Boban much or not. Boban still has to play 20 minutes right?!

• dgballer

@Brendan239 said...

I have JUST the story for you if you ever need an idea

we’ve heard it. it’s not that compelling!! lol

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

I don’t see how anyone on Dallas stops Embiid tonight.

This is a tough slate IMO. On FD, my initial inclination was to pay down at PG but my mind is telling me I have to play one of Irving/Harden, that I have to play one of George/Leonard, that I have to play one of Middleton/Giannis, that I have to get exposure to this Denver/Washington game. And the only value I see is at point guard.

They really have zero chance to stop him in the post. Their only hope is to try and deny position low and block the entry pass, and foul bunch. Or…they up the pace and shoot a million 3’s in hopes of pure volume of 3’s vs Embiid 2’s gives them a victory.

Also, Kleber probable makes me leery of taking any Boban despite thinking he has the bet shot of at least slowing down Embiid a bit.

• billythekidcowboysheat

One of the tightest priced slates i can remember.

My question is can you survive punting at center? Joker, vuc, embiid can bury you pretty quickly.

I def gonna have some 🔨

9.2 beal is enticing, if you tell me mpj is gonna play 40 mins again i normally don’t consider him with joker and murrary but think you have to.

Top studs 8k and up for me if i had to rank 10 on dk:

Beal
    Embiid
    Murrary
    Joker
    Abc
    Luka
    Vuc
    Kyrie
    Harden
    Middleton

• chronoxiong

Who the f@$k wants to figure out the Mavs PF and Center situation? Aren’t you guys annoyed by it already? Neck Tat’s range of outcome is all over the place. So is Kleber. And then you got Boban who doesn’t get unleashed that much because even though he’s The Hulk out there on the court, he will tire out quickly.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Hmmm…I really wanted to play Boban tonight, but not sure if Kleber plays, if that hurts Boban much or not. Boban still has to play 20 minutes right?!

Not sure. Just started looking at the slate and I go in reverse alphabetical order so haven’t gotten there yet. Boban didn’t play in the game before last right? It was Powell with WCS backing him up right? I need to see what they did in previous matchups vs Embiid

• frugal

@Yukerboy said...

Elf doubtful.
    Saw BBM has Austin Rivers starting.
    At first I was like “Lol, no”
    Then I looked at coaching decisions in the NBA and realized they could be right.

Knicks coach sees this and says I’ll show you and go Ntilinka

The “Knicks coach” is Tom “Tibs” Thibodeau who coached Rose from his 3rd season in 2011 until 2015 in CHI, from 2017-2019 in MIN and was instrumental in bringing Rose (and Taj, another Tibs guy) to the Knicks. There’s little chance another NY guard plays more minutes than Rose tonight.

I’m in 10 $4s and 20 $1s.. think I have 100% Rose. Wow. Lotta Randle, Quickley.. O Rivers.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Who the f@$k wants to figure out the Mavs PF and Center situation? Aren’t you guys annoyed by it already? Neck Tat’s range of outcome is all over the place. So is Kleber. And then you got Boban who doesn’t get unleashed that much because even though he’s The Hulk out there on the court, he will tire out quickly.

Necktat will DNP with Kleber playing

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow Haliburton played 40 mins last game lol

• Brendan239

Can you play Porter/Barton/Jokic in the same LU? They should go 7x, maybe 8x…..is that enough. Really keying in on the Denver and Milwaukee pieces + Harden + NY Guards.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Necktat will DNP with Kleber playing

He may see a little time depending on how Kleber’s ankle feels and if there’s big foul trouble, but his play time is super sketchy and no longer on my radar unless he starts.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Not sure. Just started looking at the slate and I go in reverse alphabetical order so haven’t gotten there yet. Boban didn’t play in the game before last right? It was Powell with WCS backing him up right? I need to see what they did in previous matchups vs Embiid

I just looked on lob.

So they haven’t given boban really any run last year vs 76ers. He got 4 mins, and 8 mins in the other-12 real points and a reb.

Powell and kleber both got the the run.

The last time these 2 teams played similar scenario with no KP, powell got 34 mins and kleber 31.

Powell seems to have decent success for his pricetag against embiid and the 76ers.

Bonus: WCS has been decent against embiid when he was in sac, but that was a different scenario 0n the kings.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Can you play Porter/Barton/Jokic in the same LU? They should go 7x, maybe 8x…..is that enough. Really keying in on the Denver and Milwaukee pieces + Harden + NY Guards.

That trio does have positive correlation. It’s not intensely positive, but positive.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I just looked on lob.

So they haven’t given boban really any run last year vs 76ers. He got 4 mins, and 8 mins in the other-12 real points and a reb.

Powell and kleber both got the the run.

The last time these 2 teams played similar scenario with no KP, powell got 34 mins and kleber 31.

Powell seems to have decent success for his pricetag against embiid and the 76ers.

Bonus: WCS has been decent against embiid when he was in sac, but that was a different scenario 0n the kings.

Sounds like a DNP for Boban also

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

No. No, no no.

You must believe in the Boban. You have to believe in the Boban. That’s the only way one gets to see the Boban.

Too many people do no believe in the Boban. That’s why we don’t get to see the Boban.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah. Who knows with rc, but I’m preparing as if were getting powell and wcs.

• Codyveo

Murray and Westy back and forth incoming

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

No. No, no no.

You must believe in the Boban. You have to believe in the Boban. That’s the only way one gets to see the Boban.

Too many people do no believe in the Boban. That’s why we don’t get to see the Boban.

I believe in the Boban.

The Boban is what gets me out of bed in the morning.

But I want to profit so I cannot play the Boban

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).