BKN -2.5 at NOP (192.5) 8 PM
    LAC at HOU -3.5 (215) 8 PM

Late Night (all 4 games):

LAL at UTA -9 (191.5) 9 PM
    PHO -5 at DEN (214) 9 PM

After Hours:

MEM -7 at SAC (199) 10 PM
    SAS at POR -3 (195.5) 10:30 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• billygage

Rubio/Alan Anderson or Dragic or Conley/Reddick.

• wydoc

@OUBrent1 said...

I cant decide between going DWill/MoWill with bradley/tyreke or Rubio/MoWill with bradley/Gordon… choices choices

Jjack will eat some Dwill minutes.

• seanyd09

out of harden, cp3, deandre, and pau, who are the must-plays?

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

@seanyd09 said...

None of them.

• eworth1986

Wesley Johnson or Danilo Gallinari GPP?or Both?and Fade Hayward?

• Brownost

@thehazyone said...

I don’t see that happening. Big difference between the matchups. Harden was a no-brainer two days ago. Not so much today.

who on the clippers could stop him tonight either?

• vikings101

@wydoc said...

I thought he was my secret… have him in a ton of LUs. He actually has a good looking jump shot.

Why so high on Arthur. Has rarely hit value even when he gets decent minutes. Looking at his game log it appears he commits more fouls than anything. He started last game and only got 23 minutes

• vikings101

@seanyd09 said...

I really like DeAndre tonight. Rockets have no true center and last game against the Rockets he had 59 fantasy points

• karimamin

Someone shoot me. I loaded up on Celtics

• sjm26v

What is the better play between CP3/T jones or Dragic/Pau?

• dollaz916

how contrarian do you have to be for a GPP of 200 entries?
    Still need to be risky? lower risk?

• MrSnuffleupagus

Is it true that the Atlanta game is suspended cause of weather ?

• duder500

RG Mod

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Is it true that the Atlanta game is suspended cause of weather ?

No, it is not.

• vikings101

Anybody else insanely high on Wiggins? He LOVES big games and big crowds. With KG making his return there is so much hype. The Wolves even released 500 standing room only tickets.

• wydoc

@vikings101 said...

Why so high on Arthur. Has rarely hit value even when he gets decent minutes. Looking at his game log it appears he commits more fouls than anything. He started last game and only got 23 minutes

Markiefs poor defense, Faried is Questionable, Coach doesnt give hickson minutes anymore….

• canadianace

Anybody on Langston Galloway? Somebody has to do the scoring on that team.
    Played 37-38 mins since the All-Star break.

• vince921

Bledsoe/Butler/Ariza =100 fdp VS Bledsoe/Bradley/Hayward= 102 fdp

I keep going back and fourth cant make my mind up.

• Coleslaw

Casspi or Babbit

• pmsimkins

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@dollaz916 said...

how contrarian do you have to be for a GPP of 200 entries?
    Still need to be risky? lower risk?

You don’t ever have to be contrarian in any tourny. If you’re talking about the super baller just pick your favorite 9 guys and roll with it.

• vikings101

I’m really high on Rubio tonight too. I just feel like the Wiz/Wolves game will be high scoring and a lot of fun. Could be the biggest crowd in Timberwolves history tonight

“Wolves officials consulted with fire marshal about # of standing room only tickets could distributed tonight. Team anticipates 20,000-plus”

• dominicanpapi

Standing room only tickets to see a guy past his prime? It’s not like he hasn’t returned to Minnesota as an opponent.

• HungryHungryHip

Am I insane to have 3 Utah players in DK Cash lineup? I’m sure a lot are on Gobert(for obvious reasons vs Lakers) but I like Hayward and Burke as well. I rarely play Hayward in cash but his usage has been great since Exum is started, Burke at 4500 seems a pretty solid bet to hit 5X(23 FPs)

Crazy?

• dominicanpapi

@HungryHungryHip said...

I am I insane to have 3 Utah players in DK Cash lineup? I’m sure a lot are on Gobert(for obvious reasons vs Lakers) but I like Hayward and Burke as well. I rarely play Hayward in cash but his usage has been great since Exum is started, Burke at 4500 seems a pretty solid bet to hit 5X(23 FPs)

Crazy?

I have 2, with Gobert being the only one we have in common.

• pmsimkins

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@HungryHungryHip said...

Crazy?

On a night like tonight I’d say yes.

• karimamin

Where is the guy with the NBA 2k15 simulation?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler