7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at Toronto ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TheZ0diac

@Butternutter said...

Taj Gibson

Thanks

• fantasyordeztiny

Any Mavs fans have any insight on DWill’s status tonight? Or is it going to be a true GTD?

• mackie64

Read on the grind down where Rodney stuckey is probably returning tonight. Won’t play a ton of minutes but may cut into hill and Ellis minutes. For what that’s worth.

• Butternutter

@TheZ0diac said...

Thanks

You bet!

• quietstorm778

$4900 or under on DK? I am between Gary Harris, Lou Williams, Dudley and Portis, in no particular order of preference.

• Venarda

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #70

RG Tiered Ranking

• jamesfishing

@mackie64 said...

Read on the grind down where Rodney stuckey is probably returning tonight. Won’t play a ton of minutes but may cut into hill and Ellis minutes. For what that’s worth.

I read that too. That’s what got me thinking about switching. Might take a shot at Kobe… he has huge upside when he gets hot, it should be a close game, and he seems to play better at home.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

brooks oh brooks

• clatrndzl

Any idea if Oladipo plays more or less minutes than last night (30)? He is coming off a thigh injury and on a back to back.

• Ross
    @quietstorm778 said...

$4900 or under on DK? I am between Gary Harris, Lou Williams, Dudley and Portis, in no particular order of preference.

Hate to say it but maybe… Wes Matthews? Denver gives up a lot of open 3’s, and Matthews has been a little better recently.
    Would be an added bonus if D Will sat. Could definitely see him throwing up 8-10 three’s, although he could easily miss them all…

• baseballislife93

anybody playing wes matthews

• frugal

@fantasyordeztiny said...

Any Mavs fans have any insight on DWill’s status tonight? Or is it going to be a true GTD?

I can’t say for sure, but Dallas has been struggling and will need to win their next 4 home games in order to hold on to their playoff spot. DWill dislocated a finger on his non shooting hand in the game vs OKC, but popped it back in and finished the game. Unless there’s further news of damage, I gotta imagine he will play through it.

• abreezy

Melo/Vucevic or Gay/”(player-popup)D. Jordan”:/players/deandre-jordan-1486

• Kevin

@alasfar1 said...

anyone wanna help… wall or paul dk or neither

Like them both, but CP3’s been off the charts good lately! Both have advantageous matchup tonight.

• Butternutter

Anyone here think Kobe will hit value tonight?

• quietstorm778

@RRT said...

Hate to say it but maybe… Wes Matthews? Denver gives up a lot of open 3’s, and Matthews has been a little better recently.
    Would be an added bonus if D Will sat. Could definitely see him throwing up 8-10 three’s, although he could easily miss them all…

I see your point, but D Will has vowed to play and I haven’t seen anything that indicates he won’t.

• viciousphilpy

I’m worried about the Clippers blowing out the Kings.

• D0gg

@viciousphilpy said...

You should unload on the Clips -3.5 then & stop worrying :)

• ribeyeshrimp

It’s ridiculous on FD to win you need around 400 most nights and it used to be 300 was a good score now you can’t even cash half the time with 300. Are they cheating again?

• gillio

Can Brandon Wright get 20 tonight?

• Bellest

@viciousphilpy said...

It’s a 4 point spread, I know Vegas isn’t always right, but that’s a pretty bold prediction Cotton…

• jmikeisawinner

@ribeyeshrimp said...

It’s ridiculous on FD to win you need around 400 most nights and it used to be 300 was a good score now you can’t even cash half the time with 300. Are they cheating again?

What do you mean again?

• ribeyeshrimp

• BBWC_10

I think DK should have more single entry games, The Pro’s flood the tourneys with hundreds of lineups which dives up the cash line.

• ribeyeshrimp

@jmikeisawinner said...

What do you mean again?

The scandal with the former employee slipped through the cracks how many more haven’t.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).