7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at Toronto ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• mackie64

5200 left at utilty on DK? Russell, reddick, Jeff Green, or Collison is rondo sits. Russell is my choice but I’ve been consistent at getting burned on taking the player that had the hot game and expect a repeat. Who to take?

• baseballislife93

@jmikeisawinner said...

What do you mean again?

ive had a 320 311 301 and 300 lineup not cash this week
    put out 1 lineup anight
    use to be an easy cash

• mellofellowsu

@ribeyeshrimp said...

It’s ridiculous on FD to win you need around 400 most nights and it used to be 300 was a good score now you can’t even cash half the time with 300. Are they cheating again?

That’s more of a reflection on the soft pricing on FD relative to last season. Softer pricing means players can roster higher quality players at lower prices, which increases the overall scores. Doesn’t mean the playing field is any more or less skilled at constructing LUs.

If I remember correctly last season RW was damn near $13k during one of his torrid scoring streaks. Meanwhile you look at what Steph’s doing now and he isn’t even over $11k. When Cousins was going nuts his price was barely over $11k. It appears they’ve made a conscious decision to keep these prices lower. Perhaps they feel people are more likely to stick around if they can afford to stack their LUs every night.

• ribeyeshrimp

James/Melo is that too much salary for sf?

• hawgfan

@ribeyeshrimp said...

It’s ridiculous on FD to win you need around 400 most nights and it used to be 300 was a good score now you can’t even cash half the time with 300. Are they cheating again?

When 300 was needed to win I’d be lucky to get 250, now that it’s 400 I’m lucky to get 350, I’d say it’s pretty much the same.

• JJDFS

@hawgfan said...

When 300 was needed to win I’d be lucky to get 250, now that it’s 400 I’m lucky to get 350, I’d say it’s pretty much the same.

people are suck in the 5x value 300 point lineup mentality when that is long gone you are shooting for 6x value from every player on fanduel or your lineup is a dud

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@mellofellowsu said...

That’s more of a reflection on the soft pricing on FD relative to last season. Softer pricing means players can roster higher quality players at lower prices, which increases the overall scores. Doesn’t mean the playing field is any more or less skilled at constructing LUs.

If I remember correctly last season RW was damn near $13k during one of his torrid scoring streaks. Meanwhile you look at what Steph’s doing now and he isn’t even over $11k. When Cousins was going nuts his price was barely over $11k. It appears they’ve made a conscious decision to keep these prices lower. Perhaps they feel people are more likely to stick around if they can afford to stack their LUs every night.

that is one factor but by no means the only one. Players are better and the pros put in so many lineups that it affects the cash line big time. Good point though. I don’t play FD anymore partly due to that.

• ribeyeshrimp

@mellofellowsu said...

With the exception of RW in the mid 12’s last season most players are priced the same as last year.

• ribeyeshrimp

@hawgfan said...

Right I hit 380 last week in the swat for 700th or something the winner had 420.

• ScofieldReturns

tinkered way too much today, not confident at all with today’s lineups

• Bellest

@slpanthers24 said...

that is one factor but by no means the only one. Players are better and the pros put in so many lineups that it affects the cash line big time. Good point though. I don’t play FD anymore partly due to that.

I didn’t play NBA DFS last year; were there an many lineup providers then, compared to now?
    I literally get followed by at least 1 every day on twitter…

• Butternutter

Alright serious question here, Redick or Kobe? Thank you in advance!

• e4e5nf3nc6

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Yahoo down?

• flea90

@baseballislife93 said...

ive had a 320 311 301 and 300 lineup not cash this week
    put out 1 lineup anight
    use to be an easy cash

i had two lineups over 330 not cash this week..

• mackie64

Porzingis anyone?

• Bellest

@mackie64 said...

Porzingis anyone?

He keeps popping up in my optimizer and I keep spitting him out!

• mackie64

Yea not crazy about him. Def high risk high reward.

• Gopackgo30

Anyone else having problems with the Yahoo DFS app?

• e4e5nf3nc6

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Gopackgo30 said...

Site is down for me

• ScofieldReturns

all in on wesley johnson. a great peripherals guy and the kings bleed peripheral stats

• abreezy

@Gopackgo30 said...

Yeah, me too, hopefully they fix it quick

• cavland216

I do not know what the problem is, but for some reason I can not pick a team that can reach 300 points.

• ribeyeshrimp

Wes Johnson/Horford/Dipo or Melo/Wright/Beal?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bellest said...

I didn’t play NBA DFS last year; were there an many lineup providers then, compared to now?
    I literally get followed by at least 1 every day on twitter…

Correct. It’s just way easier for pros and amateurs to get info.

• cdaus8989

Spent the last 2 nights away from dfs cramming for a big biology exam. I could get Skile’d and Scott’d tonight and still have a great night relatively speaking.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).