7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at Toronto ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• YourWorld

Tony Snell is getting the start instead of Moore? Do you think Moore’s minutes will be affected?

• frugal

@mackie64 said...

I play DK Gpp and read a lot of post on here and it’s helped me build better lineups over the course of the season. I still occasionally more so than not pick the duds that come out and put up 10 and destroy that 300+ lineup some nights. I also know the lineup structure is different on fd than DK. I’ve found the balance approach has seemed to work a lot better for me to cash lately. Occasionally I’ll go with the cheap punt and it works out but most cases it’s hurt more than helped. Been looking more for value in 4k-5k range than play a 10k player and hope a 3k plays scores. I’ve tried stars an scrubs and of courses stars produce and scrubs tank. So are some player more suited for fd lineups than DK, double ups, etc..?

In addition to balanced vs stars and scrubs, there is also another strategy I like: balanced plus scrub. rather then focus on 1 or 2 high dollar players and 1 or 2 < $4K players or all players $5-$7, I often take a blananced approach with 2-3 upper midle priced players and then 1 super value play in a good position to kill value. I’ve been pretty consistently in the 260 to 280 range and hit 300 about every other week. But the last week or so hit a dry spell. I’ve got a lineup like that tonight with Brandan Wright as the budget option. Cory Joseph and Hollis Thompson have been playing well recently too.

• krdell

Anyone on Kyrie Irving tonight?

• mackie64

Good idea. Thanks

• Thuglife77

By the looks of it you’re lookin for a cheap SF#2 so the answer is McBuckets

• rocky9421

Barnes just seems too chalky for my single GPP LU

• baseballislife93

Pierce is out means Jeff Green a lot of run? or Wes Johnson

• JJDFS

wes or green ughhhhh

• baseballislife93

so i went with Reddick over Crawford
    now McDermott or Dunleavy lol im leaning McDermott

• rocky9421

i feel like 800 is too much remaining salary to have on FD

• DFSNewbie

@rocky9421 said...

i feel like 800 is too much remaining salary to have on FD

Nope. Not at all. I have had LUs that scored really well while leaving around that salary. Sometimes it is smarter to take the cheaper player instead of upgrading to another player just for the sake of upgrading. I always try to use all of my salary but if I like a $5500 player better than $6100 and I REALLY like rest of my LU, then I am just going to leave that $700 on the table

• traviswhite

Could we all please stop using the phrase “sneaky meat” please and thank you

• traviswhite

@krdell said...

Anyone on Kyrie Irving tonight?

Nope. He will have .01 ownership.

• DirkDigglerz

RoLo averages 28 fpts against the Magic this season tempted to roster him

• lloydjv1

@DFSNewbie said...

Nope. Not at all. I have had LUs that scored really well while leaving around that salary. Sometimes it is smarter to take the cheaper player instead of upgrading to another player just for the sake of upgrading. I always try to use all of my salary but if I like a $5500 player better than $6100 and I REALLY like rest of my LU, then I am just going to leave that $700 on the table

Amen. Its all about the upside and the matchup. Look at the game log too. I have several tonight where I am leaving as much as 800 unused. They are good consensus lineups.

• lloydjv1

@traviswhite said...

Nope. He will have .01 ownership.

I am not and not touching Rose either.

• BPhillips43

Joffrey a good center punt?

• BUFUu2

Well I’ll pat myself on the back for finally making a lineup with paul wall and jordan and actually liking the scrub players. word.

• rocky9421

Yeah thats true no need to force an upgrade it could cost me some points, and then id really be upset lol

• Fazool

Rondo downgraded to questionable Friday.

• DirkDigglerz

Crap there goes my awesome Rondo LU :(

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@YourWorld said...

Tony Snell is getting the start instead of Moore? Do you think Moore’s minutes will be affected?

I don’t think so. Moore is starting and has started every game Butler has been out. Snell started last game due to Rose being out. Did you see somewhere Snell is starting over moore?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@JJDFS said...

wes or green ughhhhh

both

• flea90

@slpanthers24 said...

I don’t think so. Moore is starting and has started every game Butler has been out. Snell started last game due to Rose being out. Did you see somewhere Snell is starting over moore?

rotowire has snell in the starting SG

• Butternutter

@TheZ0diac said...

Need a PF on FD under 5300 please!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).