3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) —- T: 209
    3:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    5:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 218
    5:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 206
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10 ) at LA Clippers ( -10 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dgballer

@nyknick said...

What does Middleton starting do for Beasley?

I would say lessens his value.

• bleacherbum099

is Abrines a viable punt play for the later slate?

• vick325

@7klub06 said...

What about Middleton instead of Ingram

I’d have to drop from Russell to clarkson to fit Middleton. I like the rest of my lineup

• MrPerfekt7

@vick325 said...

I’d have to drop from Russell to clarkson to fit Middleton. I like the rest of my lineup

Gotcha.
    Then yea the first one is straight. Just hope they confirm Gasol playing

• Scottjmark

Anyone want an easy 10$? Heads up on DK late slate . Same username. Just challenge me.

• Scottjmark

I mean the 6 game slate.

• MrPerfekt7

San Antonio just tweeted a picture of Pau shooting around and titled it Pau Gasol gearing up in L.A.

• Vanco

@sirashid said...

Anyone kno why Jokic mins have been down the last couple of games ? But dam, 7 assists in 15 mins last game.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/02/24/nuggets-nikola-jokic-battle-fatigue/

Jokic is a total fade for me til he gets over this.

• superjon

@Damodei12 said...

Anyone else fully fading leeonard on the early slate?

Yep, only playing 1 LU for early slate. Going with Aldridge, but I’ve got the edit screen open with Kawhi in just in case they announce Aldridge is out out before lock.

• tulskir

@Vanco said...

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/02/24/nuggets-nikola-jokic-battle-fatigue/

Jokic is a total fade for me til he gets over this.

Absolutely, too costly for the production right now.

Off Topic, I assume this has happened to many others here. But 2 days ago I finally made good money on a slate. Entered $20 and won $2300. The high from that is definitely fun. What I find amusing is now I suddenly think every slate I play with reproduce that winning. I know that winning big is super rare but love the feeling anyway.

• TicketRaven

I like Len now for 7x FD
    what do you think?

• Vanco

Some other bits of info from poking around beat writers:
    @DuncanSmithNBA
    “Since 1/15, the trio of RJ/Harris/Morris has a -6.7 net rating. Remember, Ish/Harris/Morris have a +27.2 net rating. That’s a 33.9 pt swing”
    “As usual of late, the key for the Pistons tonight will be to not get killed while RJ and AD are playing and hope Ish can power a comeback.”

Fading Drummond and loving Ish again today.

• Vanco

@tulskir said...

Absolutely, too costly for the production right now.

Off Topic, I assume this has happened to many others here. But 2 days ago I finally made good money on a slate. Entered $20 and won $2300. The high from that is definitely fun. What I find amusing is now I suddenly think every slate I play with reproduce that winning. I know that winning big is super rare but love the feeling anyway.

Congrats. Definitely helps to know it’s possible when you’re on long losing streak.

• superjon

Nevermind. Going with Kawhi. I really like his match up more, and think he definitely has 50+ point upside, and I just can’t fade that on a 2 game slate.

• TicketRaven

i love Abrines

• superjon

Jesus. Giannis is 93.7 owned on FD.

• Beavsftw

Gl to all in the early slate.

• Beavsftw

@superjon said...

Jesus. Giannis is 93.7 owned on FD.

I faded him. So hoping for a bust.

• superjon

Well based on ownerships, if Tony Snell and Danny Green do well so should I.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@Beavsftw said...

I faded him. So hoping for a bust.

Didn’t expect 93.7% ownership, but if he does bust, you’re in terrific shape!

• tulskir

heh my lowest owned player is at 26 percent.

• Beavsftw

@srcripps said...

I have bad luck with fades so he’ll probably go for 60+. Lol

• TicketRaven

At Center who do you like better to get more value in 5pm FD main slate?

A) M. Plumlee
    B) Drummond
    C) Adams

• damionismyname

@srcripps said...

not sure about busting as there are no other sg’s on this slate besides Booker who can get a decent score and playing him really didn’t stop you from playing any of the other players. Even if he gets 25 he can still be in the winning lineup based of the sg’s that are playing. Unless we get a career night from Danny Green.

• dgballer

@TicketRaven said...

A) M. Plumlee
    B) Drummond
    C) Adams

I have Drumm. I’m a Celtics fan and they can’t rebound.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).