7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at New York ( 11.5 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Toronto ( -10.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Okla City ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 210
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 212
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Luctyl99 said...

Am I missing something with draftkings pricing John Collins at 5800????

As in he’s underpriced? Nope. Ersan is gone. Leading to extra time for Collins

• tmarohl

Glass could get a million tonight if he wanted to.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Hey mbunner can you send me the invite again, i declined on accident, thanks man!

• tmarohl

@apeterson8809 said...

Lauri for an easy 8x tonight.

You think, since he has completely sucked lately. Welcome back by the way.

• 7klub06

@Luctyl99 said...

Am I missing something with draftkings pricing John Collins at 5800????

I mean no Ersan in Atlanta anymore

• Njsum1

@apeterson8809 said...

Anyone stacking Felicia 3.6k & Lauri 5.5k on DK?

I see where you’re at on Lauri, and the price is darn near ridiculous, yet there’s reason for pause. He could certainly do well and is worth some exposure, yet he’s not taking enough shots with Lavine and Dunn back and Nwaba starting. Even though he was 1 for 8 last two games, even if he was 6 for 8 he wouldn’t have paid off that 5.5k tag. Granted he could just jack more shots tonight and get hot and put up 40, and again price is great, just not all in.

Now Felicio(a). Well….if he can stay out of foul trouble we’ve seen that he gets 30 minutes. 3.6 k for a center against Brooklyn, even a crappy one, yeah I’m into that.

• mbunner23

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Nice to see someone handle a rebuttal with class in the forum. Well done.

On topic I worry a bit about Lauri shot, he’s been ice cold the past few days. Of course the matchup is good but RHJ is back tonight. That should factor in some.

Yep, we need more of that. Great job.

• superstars92

For anyone who hasn’t noticed, Jrue Holiday is literally making up for his brother’s DNP’s by scoring what he was scoring earlier in the season with Cousins + what his brother was scoring before his benching. Rondo also coming off a huge game.

Shows you what usage can do for someone. That’s why I wish these stats were around years ago. Someone dumb like Stephen A. Smith will probably be like “wow Jrue is playing so well recently, why wasn’t he doing this when Cousins was playing.” There are people out there who think like James Harden shoulda played better (in terms of counting stats) when he was with OKC. People don’t realize it’s all usage related. That’s why Carmelo Anthony is so lucky the Detroit Pistons didn’t draft him with the 2nd overall pick in the 2003 draft. Had they done so, Melo would be an NBA Championship (as a bench player) but he wouldn’t be nearly as rich or famous as he is now (he wouldn’t have busted like Darko but he also never has those 25 PPG seasons). If you are a young player, you want to go to a team that will give you ridiculously usage because most fans don’t understand how that one stat makes all the difference in counting stats, and that just cycles into a reputation.

Btw, Pelicans 5 game winning streak. Who needs Cousins. Not sure they are even worse without him. All he does is take away opportunities from the other Pelicans.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

For anyone who hasn’t noticed, Jrue Holiday is literally making up for his brother’s DNP’s by scoring what he was scoring earlier in the season with Cousins + what his brother was scoring before his benching. Rondo also coming off a huge game.

Shows you what usage can do for someone. That’s why I wish these stats were around years ago. Someone dumb like Stephen A. Smith will probably be like “wow Jrue is playing so well recently, why wasn’t he doing this when Cousins was playing.” There are people out there who think like James Harden shoulda played better (in terms of counting stats) when he was with OKC. People don’t realize it’s all usage related. That’s why Carmelo Anthony is so lucky the Detroit Pistons didn’t draft him with the 2nd overall pick in the 2003 draft. Had they done so, Melo would be an NBA Championship (as a bench player) but he wouldn’t be nearly as rich or famous as he is now (he wouldn’t have busted like Darko but he also never has those 25 PPG seasons). If you are a young player, you want to go to a team that will give you ridiculously usage because most fans don’t understand how that one stat makes all the difference in counting stats, and that just cycles into a reputation.

Btw, Pelicans 5 game winning streak. Who needs Cousins. Not sure they are even worse without him. All he does is take away opportunities from the other Pelicans.

I watched the game yesterday. Holiday couldn’t miss. I don’t expect that to be the norm. Rondo was banking in three pointers as the shot clock expired. I still think Rondo sucks. glass didn’t hardly touch the ball in the third quarter and first half of the 4th quarter and still put up an easy 50. They are playing the Suns tonight though, who don’t even pretend to play defense, so who knows what is going to happen. I do see Glass scoring at least 65 FD points tonight though.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

“Play Jrue Holiday is that i read

hahahahha

• mbunner23

@superstars92 said...

You’re absolutely right. It all comes down to opportunity. That’s why some guys look great on one team and then go to another and do nothing. Finding that team that fits your strengths.

• keephustlincuz

@tmarohl said...

I watched the game yesterday. Holiday couldn’t miss. I don’t expect that to be the norm. Rondo was banking in three pointers as the shot clock expired. I still think Rondo sucks. glass didn’t hardly touch the ball in the third quarter and first half of the 4th quarter and still put up an easy 50. They are playing the Suns tonight though, who don’t even pretend to play defense, so who knows what is going to happen. I do see Glass scoring at least 65 FD points tonight though.

Is it worth starting a team with Rondo holiday brow and len?

• tmarohl

@keephustlincuz said...

You could probably do worse, but that is what the field will be doing. I have some like that but am leaving out Rondo because his minutes are too unpredictable, especially in a back to back.

• Njsum1

@keephustlincuz said...

Yes, yes it is. Run it back with Elf or Booker too.

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@thedkexperience said...

I won like a dozen tickets to the legendary layup but it’s game day and I don’t see any tickets. Is this normal?

FD will send you an email letting you know your tix was entered I just got mine

• superstars92

@Njsum1 said...

Yes, yes it is. Run it back with Elf or Booker too.

And make sure to finish it off with Kwame Brown at -10k price so you can fit everyone.

• superstars92

@elving188 said...

“Play Jrue Holiday is that i read

hahahahha

Well yea but he won’t be overlooked. It’s not like a sneaky play or anything. I think he’ll see decent ownership at the PG spot on DK at least for sure (he also has SG eligibility there). His last 3 games are like 50 FPs and this is against the Suns and we all know most DFS players like to look at matchup and recent game logs. It’s not like a sneaky play, but just make sure if you play him, don’t pick Justin Holiday by accident haha.

Jrue’s had an interesting career so far. He’s a former All-Star, but then his career took a terrible turn with injuries and then a huge usage hit with AD and then Cousins, but he looks to be back to his All-Star form, at least of recently. I think Pelicans will make the playoffs still without Cousins (that race is super close in the West between like 6 teams), but of course, they’ll get eliminated the first round, so it won’t really matter.

• steelcitydozer

How about derozan. might get him at a low %

• DirkDigglerz

Man really like Jeff Teague today looks like he got a. big usage. boost when. Jimmy went down

• jglumsic

@DirkDigglerz said...

Man really like Jeff Teague today looks like he got a. big usage. boost when. Jimmy went down

Think he is a good pivot off Jrue for sure.

• gsauls4

What about Isaiah Taylor for $3.6k on DK? Obviously haven’t watched many Hawks games and I know most gravitate toward Dorsey.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@gsauls4 said...

What about Isaiah Taylor for $3.6k on DK? Obviously haven’t watched many Hawks games and I know most gravitate toward Dorsey.

Yeah I mentioned it last page and asked if there were any ATL guys with more insight into who the coach likes, etc. But no one yet lol

• noddy

@superstars92 said...

It also matters what coach they play for and what system they are in.

• superstars92

I don’t get the Nets “projected” starting lineup.

• DirkDigglerz

CP3 averages 55 fantasy points against Utah… Thank. me. later

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.